I’m calling for this man to be evaluated by a professional psychiatrist. He must be impeached...

I’m calling for this man to be evaluated by a professional psychiatrist. He must be impeached, he’s thrown fuel on the fire in the Middle East and is going to create another war. FUCK THIS GUY

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Making fun of Fearless Leader's dementia is a violation of his rights under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Not only that, we are now required to make reasonable accommodations for his condition in his employment.

YOU ARE IDIOT ... JUST SHUT UP

meh Trumps crazy for sure but nothing gonna happen
just relax and in 8 years he will be gone and we will have yet another boring president in office

So is his Fearless Leader.

Faggot nigger

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone

He won't make it out of 2018. I'm predicting June or July because of the summer ratings sweeps. Could be as early as March otherwise.

You're a Wizard or some shit?

Jerusalem is and always will be the capital of Israel.

Deal with it.

What's happening, homie?

You got hands?

anyone hear him speak today? he was slurring his speech. literally hours away from strokin' out.

Thinking a posting on a random imageboard by your random self would have any impact whatsoever on the PRESIDENT of the U.S.A?
Some pretty poor bait my low I.Q friend .

he's embarrassing af but that's not how impeachment works

Lulz.

“You are idiot”

>CREATE a war in the middle east
They never really stopped fighting for like 500 years straight though, so I dunno. Let them keep going till there's no one left if that's what they wanna do.

No shit this isn’t new it’s just another excuse

Well I don’t want any more Americans to die over there and the Israelis can’t win without the help of the USA because they are weak.

>I’m calling for this man to be evaluated by a professional psychiatrist.

Ladies first. Merkel is still at large.

basement wizard, yes