My son is gonna have down syndrome according to the prenatal test. My wife won't abort. I want her to. What do?

My son is gonna have down syndrome according to the prenatal test. My wife won't abort. I want her to. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you really do not want to keep this child you have every right to offer the ultimatum of abort or lose husbando

I know my gf would abort 100% if we had a downie

give her the juice

Falcon punch.

buy a clothe s hanger lmaoi!!!!!

Are you 12

Kek
Your best sperm was a downie

Not op, but concerned. Any lawyerfags out there tonight?

This poor user couldn't get slapped with a retarded amount of child support for this, could he?

Thing is I love my wife to death. I don't want to end this.

You could be fine. I was supposed to come out a downie according to prenatal tests 20+ years ago. But all I have is an autoimmune disorder

Which one?

She needs to accidentally fall down the the stairs, or Falcon Punch.

Your gonna be paying child support out the ass while you kid uses its retard strength to rape your girl you cuck.

femmanon here, I aborted, I didn't know I was pregnant and I kept up with the party and between alcohol, cigarretes and weed the chance that my baby would come wrong was really high, my husband didnt want me to do it but I know it was the best choice and I do not regret it. Try to talk with her about the reality of life...

Kill them both

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone

Tits or gtfo

ulcerative colitis

Nice dubs

But youre setting yourself up for a LIFETIME of dissapointments not only as a dad, but come on this downie is gonna take you and your wife to townie. Get out of there while you can.

Tell her to do it or you will leave her?
Why is she holding you as a hostage with a literal retard?

Penny Royal Tea

Talk to her dude, it must be very hard for a girl to have an abortion especially since it sounds like she really wants a kid but people with down syndrome are fucking miserable beings, no matter how much love and care you two will be able to provide nothing's going to change that. This world is already hard enough for us regular folks, don't bring someone into it just so they can live the shittiest of short lives.

stop impregnating 30 year olds
millenials
waited too long
suddenly shocked by the problems of waiting too long

What testing are you basing this off of? Is it just the basic 1st/2nd trimester blood screening that gives you a x% chance of certain defects? Or has she had an amniocentesis or CVS testing? I ask because when my wife was pregnant, we got the blood test screening and it came back that we had like a 1/3 chance of having a downie and abnormally high % chances of other defects. Based on those tests and markers they saw in ultrasound, they told us there was little chance our son was normal. He came out perfectly normall, he's 4 now. Those tests give a lot of false positives. If you've had the amniocentesis and they told you he's a downie...sorry bro.