Actual Libertarian with non-polarizing views finally runs in the Republican Party

>Actual Libertarian with non-polarizing views finally runs in the Republican Party
>Sup Forums backs a pro-Israel meme businessman instead

Why didn't we Stand with Rand?

Other urls found in this thread:

paul.senate.gov/news/press/sen-rand-paul-introduces-secure-act-amendment-to-prevent-terrorists-from-entering-the-us-as-refugees_
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because then we'd be sitting

>running for president as a manlet
>thinks the greatest country on earth should be represented by a manlet
>non-polarizing views

Sup Forums only cares about memes and social unrest, it fulfils the need for excitement and entertainment in their otherwise lacklustre and miserable lives.

Came here to post this

I'd rather have a Manlet who loves his country than a female who hates her country.

It's "lackluster"

well tough because the female is going to win

Because libertarianism is for naive highschool boys who are mad at the world.

Kentucky fried Rand

After years, we're finally grown up enough to try and win an election. It'll be easier for a libertarian streak if we can win the election, and start pushing the congressional candidates who endorse the ticket. Ron Paul era Ben was tremendous, fuck a Bernanke. Let's just win an election.

Libertarianism is a shit ideology. Just because you guys supported that shit loudly in 2012 doesn't mean we did, we just thought Ron Paul was the least worst candidate among a pool of neo-cons. The Pauls are open borders, anti-white cuckolds like democrats are.

Now a proper Nationalist and populist has arisen, in this age when globalism (of which libertarianism is a part) is reaching its peak, it's only natural we would support the nationalist when that more strongly aligns with Sup Forums's views, then and now.

We supported Paul when he was the least worst, we now expect you to support Trump when he is, in your view, the least worst also. And don't start with that Gary Johnson bullshit. If you cucks voted for the milquetoast RINO Romney in 2012 instead of Johnson, then you can vote for Trump in 2016.

Depends on where you are, the British spelling is "lacklustre".

What makes you think we are anti-Israel libertarians?

he acted like a sjw to trump and got stumped

Rand isn't his dad. Thought I would support him at first but he was a shit candidate and I don't trust him.

I did stand with Rand but by October I realized Trump was going to be the future so I just hope he gets to be close to the Trump administration because he's pretty based in some ways. I hope he picks up the best parts of Trump and then becomes president in 2024

>leaving English to the British

I don't think Rand would've beaten Cruz even though Rand was my initial pick.

Stop spouting memes and listen to what he says you son of a heck

Sup Forums is packed with beta and omega males. Beta and omega males follow alphas. Trump is alpha.

I don't agree with what you said, but you posted best girl so I'll give you a pass.

Rand committed suicide by trying to be the first to stump the Trump. Instead he got his shit smashed and his campaign ended on the first debate.

To give him credit, none of them knew how unstumpable the man is. But Rand's also a far cry from his father.

When he said China wasn't part of TPP. While technically a correct answer, it belied the point being made. And showed either ignorance of the situation, or malicious intent.

Trump is NOT 6'3"

This

I like Rand, but Trump is what we need
>Randlet VP when?

What part of "he's literally Hitler" don't people get?

That's it, I am now a #CruzMissile

I think Bush is 6'4"

If I can come up with a virtual replacement for "Stand with Rand", I'll print up some yard sings and plant them around my neighborhood.

Rand Paul's SECURE Act should be adopted by Trump, by the way. Rand's legislation would ban muslims from about 35 "troubled" most Islamic and Arabic speaking countries.

paul.senate.gov/news/press/sen-rand-paul-introduces-secure-act-amendment-to-prevent-terrorists-from-entering-the-us-as-refugees_

he was out before I could vote for him :(

Can't Stand the Rand!

Because he looks more suited to a popcorn spokesman than the President of The United States of America. Nigger.

I preferred Rand, until he spastically attacked Trump. Then I realized "oh yeah Rand's just a Kock brothers shill" and dumped his manlet ass

Libertarians = liberals
Just as a warning for poltards.

Can't help those that can't help themselves. Rand has no marketing.

His father was alright. Rand tried to go mainstream (inconsistent positions on war for example) and was outed as just another politician.

Because Rand had 0 chance of getting the nomination.

>rand
>not pro Israel
>inb4 its just a stunt!

Rand wailed at the Wall, that's why. Pretty sure he's also open-borders.

you're on the internet. you're in america.

>shits on rand for being pro israel
>not shitting on trump for being pro israel

nice

the meme magic.....the memes are too strong

>lolbergtarians

You shitstains are only good for being anti-war. Aside from that you can fuck right off.

>nationalist
>populist
So you're a Nazi?

Rand isn't his father. He's a manlet with a bad haircut who attacked Trump in order to pull himself ahead. I don't hate him, but his ideals need refinement, and he needs to build the charisma his dad had. He can't just ride the meme name PAUL forever.

I did, but the memes were too strong.

FIRST POST

And you're a fuckin moron

>runs the republican party
>Rand Paul

Rand thinks that Blacks are disproportionately affected by sentencing laws and that the laws should be changed because of that. Doesn't sound libertarian to me...

Runs >in the republican party

i know its upside down to you but at least learn to read.

Rand was shit on immigration, and wanted to expand the GOP umbrella in the wrong way (minorities!). Trump hasn't pandered and has rebranding the "Conservative" party to a Nationalist party.

A good half of Sup Forums never cared for Libertarianism. The Ron Paul support from Nationalists was centered around his foreign policy, the Federal Reserve, and what he'd do to the GOP in the long run.

Same difference, if you think Rand had any pull with the repub establishment you are dreaming.

Trump had to drag them towards meaningful change kicking and screaming, nobody that tries to operate within the established political mechanisms will get anything done that is not already happening.

>Putin isn't a manlet
>not the greatest leader Russia ever had
Go home meme man

M A N L E T
A
N
L
E
T

I would have been standing with rand, but he kept having hard times every night so I had to get on the trump train. Sorry, manlet.

fucking this, Putin is short as fuck yet he's the greatest thing to ever happen to Russia, pol needs to quit it with these meme manlet posts