youtube.com/watch?v=Kdaoe4hbMso
youtube.com/watch?v=xNter0oEYxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Gaymes become insufferable and preachy
>People abandon these glorified skinner boxes and go outside
I don't see the problem

Alt-right BTFO

>Canadians
>Ubisoft Entertainment SA (formerly Ubi Soft Entertainment Software), doing business as Ubisoft (formerly Ubi Soft), is a French multinational video game publisher, headquartered in Rennes, France.

Probably won't buy it. Since Far Cry 3 other Far Cry games have all been the same.

why they all white doe

shooting brown people in America would be rayciss

Not all of their teams are based in France, though.

I'm pretty sure we didn't make this one. Pretty sure this was France actually tb h

>>American Trump supporters are bad guys
What ?
The bad guys are a cult you fucking retard

youtube.com/watch?v=Kdaoe4hbMso

>Montreal

You're not really disagreeing with OP there.

This

Just fucking lol at how sensitive the alt right is

crazy rednecks were always a thing, stop making up stuff
it's just that it's a third far cry game with a similar concept

Oh shit

You should wave away this game because it will be more generic Ubisoft trash, not because of race politics or whatever shit you guys slap on it.

This
youtube.com/watch?v=xNter0oEYxc

Never Forget that Far Cry is a German game

Not a zombie/WWI/WWII/Middle-East war/Future war game?

Yes, seems interesting. Haters gonna h8 btw

>shooting brown people in America would be rayciss

People been shooting blacks and browns in vidya ever since it existed

just like irl

Really makes you think

This.
Praise Kek and the Anti-Globalist Leejun.

it's sad because these kind of peasants are probably the only good people left in usa (goes to show how bad the average is) and they are already a minority
don't bully them

that's why i am so mad with this:
Ubisoft games usually have interesting world setting, but they all fucked it up when released

>because these kind of peasants are probably the only good people left in usa
Wew.
Pretty much every character and faction in the Far Cry series games are psychopathic lunatics at their core.

Good
Death to fundies

What does a weird cult have to do with Trump supporters? Both sides have niggers so it's not even "whitey is bad" bullshit. Plus one of the main good guys is a fucking pastor so it's not anti-Christian either.

Can't lie though, I would probably side with the cult because fuck our degenerate society.

>Make the game about a Jonestownesque cult
>Retards think that they're being persecuted because they share the incredibly niche concepts of being white and conservative

Nice projection, then again it's Ubisoft so it's shit either way

Seems to me like you're going around killing non-Christian cultists.

I don't see the problem here.

Freedom of speech applies to digital art and entertainment

Freedom of speech protects speech from government intervention only.

That doesn't mean people can't be angry about it.

>What does a weird cult have to do with Trump supporters?
:thinking:

the eternal Canadian strikes again. fucking leafs

Indeed. But nobody is forcing anyone to view said media. They just need to ignore it and move on to stuff that they like.

what's with the ISIS trucks?

>literally a cowboy game with a modern day setting
Did you get offended by Gun and the Red Dead games, too?

The Eternal Assblasted Flyover strikes again. I hope this game finally lets rural Americans know what they are, entertainment for normal people

fuck drumpf and fuck the white people

>a boring shitty dying game franchise is doing something controversial to generate hype

>That doesn't mean people can't be angry about it.

>

>americans make new CoD about WWII
>"new unconventional look on world war with racism and everything"
>you can't play as a Nazi

It's the standard light armour vehicle since Chad made it popular in the 80s, when Gaddafi attacked Chad. As always, Chad was successful.

Fucking Chad reeeeeeee

Or you could quit politicizing everything and see it for what it is, which is fucking goddamn fiction. Jesus fucking Christ. If you think this is about Trump supporters then I think your cognitive dissonance must be breaking down and this is how you see yourself and your Trump cuck buddies.

It actually seems like a pretty neat premise. You should try taking a deep breath and just enjoying things user.

t. guy who grew up in the woods (Trumpville USA) and now lives around a bunch of liberals in the city but manages to keep his head out of his ass

>buying jewbisoft games
Kill yourself you fucking casual pleb

I still suspect that the cultists are at least partially inspired by ISIS. I mean, the trucks are white and everything.

As for Chad: have they ever lost a war?

You should watch the film called Deliverance. It accurately describes the subhuman tribes of Americans that drink beer, rape their cousins, and carry shotguns. These kind of people not just exist in America but just about every other rural shithole. When you enter these parts of America its like taking a trip to Afghanistan or Pakistan. Rural shitholes are full of rural shit subhumans that deserve nothing more than hellfire.

>fuck your feelings
Ahahaha american are such butthurt passive aggressive faggots

>"fuck your feelings"
>still expect others to give a fuck about yours

Sup Forums has been very triggered by this game, so the devs must be doing something right

They don't even have to do much to trigger them

Basically all of Ubisoft's good games are made in Montreal

Drumpf supporters are even more triggered than leftists. It's insane. Like mirror images of one another.

It's not some "jewish-funded media meant to stoke animosity against the god emperor", it's just a topic game where you take down a dangerous armed cult orchestrating terrorism against the nation. The bible belt setting is often used in movies, but is rare to see in gaming, and it should be a fun environment to explore.

why do americans always politise anything shaking goddamn my head

>Canadians make an open world racing game set in the US
>they couldn't even get the map right

Have you even been to a rural place?
I live hours from where Deliverance was filmed, and the worst rural places have to offer is methheads who'll stab you for pills.

>be american
>be able to read maps
you may choose only one

Only good far cry game is the third one. Don't think this one will be any better than the last two

dont make a thread about ameriboo aaa garbage

its seriously nothing but generic trash

piss off aaa fag fuck off to reddit

Yes I have you dip. There a plenty of them around. And I have friends that live in rural places as well. The accounts of the film are obviously fake, but the fact remains that there are some really xenophobic people out there who don't appreciate outsiders. If you step outside of the comfortable parts of Mexico that are obviously tourist spots you can run into some really bad people. My pa told me one high school friend thought it would be a good idea to go off the beaten path and explore 'Real Mexico' on his own. He was shot dead.

Isn't it inspired by the Jonestown cult though?

Jusst like IRL

But they're not even Trump supporters. And it's not like far cry has shied away from killing other ethnicities who were antagonists. Not to mention cults in Far Cry haven't been anything new. You had the weird cultists in Far Cry 3 and 4. To top it off, it has other white people who will probably serve as allies to the protagonists.

Not to mention in the trailer, these people weren't racist. They killed those who didn't join or bow down to their cult.

This isn't Bioshock infinite, and OP is a faggot.

I think I misunderstood you as implying rural places are just places you get poked in the ass like Ned Beatty, as opposed to them not liking outsiders.
Also anyone who goes astray in Mexico is a madman.

Once again leafland prove to us all how much of a pretentious fagot he is. Can't even make a video game right.

>American Trump supporters are bad guys

>Wyaah wyaah dey insulted me!!!

Btw it's clearly just another hick religious cult story, if you somehow identify with it, you're beyond saving anyway.

Shut your hole before I stick my Dick in it

Trailer looks like they tried to make FPS GTA from Far Cry. Still interested tho, i don't care if you faggots or the commies politicize game as long as i enjoy wasting my time in it

Nuh uh, come again, fatso?

I warned you. Guess ill have to teach you a lesson.
*unzips dick*