Men like boobies and butts

men like boobies and butts

girls like charisma

(that's as much as I've learned about women since I was 18)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And you're 19 now?

Women like things men do because they're people. Like laughing and shooting the shit.

wew lad, what's it like to be clueless?

>charisma

wrong. they like money

They like capability, I guess charisma falls under that, but it's not just charisma.
Also man smell.

Ask yourself, incel.

Let's refocus:

I gather from, "women like things men do because they're people" that you have a naive understanding of sexual difference.

More specifically, you think sexual difference is a biological/physiological difference and not a difference in terms of sexuality.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

hahahahah girls like weed sex money power suits ties street smarts books up the ass and 7 inches of pain every weekend no jk lol they just like a guy who can talk to them and be himself and act nice and take care of his business and life and world no jk girls dont like guys they all seceretely hate affection and love and commitment and submission and surrenderment and tradeing of the mental physical emotinal spiritual for a partner

now here's a guy who knows what he's talking about

Lol

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone

What the actual fuck is this abomination?

>charisma
I doubt you know what this word means but that said, if any of us knew what women wanted, we wouldn't be here.

they also like confidence and being overwhelmed in a good way

are you female?

Correct me if I'm wrong.
You're a faggot.

>girls like money
FTFY nigga.

Women like to have someone they can rely on, to take care of them, for the rest of their life.
Men like to be exploited for the vague promise of pussy.

butts are gross (that's where poop comes out, stupid)

Boobs and feet are what men like.

babies like boobies, men love ass.

fags love ass

nope... Hip to Waist ratio is a biological indicator of fertility.
0.7 Waist to Hip ratio is generally considered perfect.. pick up a book and read, and pay attention to waist and hips... you will figure it out, i guarantee.. boobs are secondary by far to hips:waist (ass).

so is development of breasts
not having tits means u r not ready for sex yet
theres always ratio, there isnt always tits. I wanted to tell u to pick up a book an figure out how every culture finds tits sexual and attractive, but u r too dumb to figure it out.

>literally wanting to be an ape

I bet you throw feces too, you fucking monkey. But I guess poop is something you enjoy in general, given that you like butts so much.

lol, i'm dumb, but i just explained biology to you.
wow, i think my IQ just dropped 30 points trying to figure that one out.

Transexuals also oppose nature

as do people who use the internet and live indoors

>i just explained biology to u
wheres your nobel prize for biology, then?

>frogs literally swap sex by demand
>humans doing it for any reason is unnatural

>being gay is unnatural
>humans r not a part of nature

fish's can breath underwater, you should try it.

>fish's
kek

its as if theres a structure governing such thing... Hmmm... Really makes u think...
>what if brain had to deal with identification with sex?
>what if it could malfunction, like with literally every other function, like recognition of speech, memory, sight, smell...

I demand rule 34 of books up the ass

and whales cant