40 year old virgin here..is there anyway I could get a 5/10 gf someday?

40 year old virgin here..is there anyway I could get a 5/10 gf someday?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone
leaf.tv/articles/how-to-lift-jowl-lines-with-makeup/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

do you have a big cock?

Yes

Just pay a hooker that way you save money.

Yeah if you're not a piece of shit

You look good looking/ healthy. No homo. Okay, maybe a little but that is not the point. My point is you should be able to find a girlfriend. Just stop masturbating if you are doing that, eat healthy, stay away from processed food and animal products to get it up, dont be stress out, talk to people, be nice to girls like you want to be friends with them, talk to coworkers and you should be able to get a gf.

yeah, pay a hooker, but avoid the ones with hairy legs

Do I have a weak chin?

Quit dpsmminv

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone

First step, go meet females without any expectations.

Just go looking for friends and see who responds naturally to you. Once you get an idea of who's into you, then select among them, or give some effort to someone just a bit better than who is coming after you.

Most important though, get out there and meet a lot of people.

Darnet! when people start saying to stop eating "processed food and animals" i just want to grab my shotgun and ride in my Ford pickup to the nearest McDonalds and eat

You are very sexy

My chin is fucked

If that's actually you OP it must be your personality.

You're a decent looking guy and should easily be able to pull.

Hanging out in this shit hole isn't going to help you.

Kike detected. A weird hybrid between Liev Schreiber (without the sexy sons) and Ben Stiller (without the fame and the pussy).

Your dick will fall off if you eat at McDonalds.

100% this. You’re by no means a hideous monster which means you can score probably 2 points higher out of 10 than you are. So if you can’t get laid you’re either dumb as a brick, annoying as fuck, gross, a major fuckup in every situation, or you’re truly a social retard.

cant even see my dick no more...

your chin is fucked??

I think i have Weak chin

Not Jewish mix of German and english

honestly, i don't think that's a problem

Someone said I had a weak chin from this pic

Dumbass newfags never lurk....

Of course mr. Schlomo Incognito.

You could probably pull a solid 7-7.5 without an insane amount of effort if you just stop being a faggot.

from that pic i really cant tell...

leaf.tv/articles/how-to-lift-jowl-lines-with-makeup/

So the fuck what. I have a weak chin. I've been laid by dozens of women. Actually women like small chins on guys as well as small lips. Large chins aren't as sexy.

>40 yo
yes, you can still get a 5/10
>virgin
whew laddie. get a doggo because you're gonna want someone/something to keep you company

Or crazy/schizophrenic. But even then he could have a chance as long as he takes meds consistently and works on not coming off as creepy. I'm crazy... Used to do weird stalker shit and talk about crazy ass things. Now I don't.

You are actually not ugly. You must have no flirting skills or you are a creep.