"I've gotta Jackson Pollack tattoo on my ass..."

And fuckin' Bone Machine
And Foreign Affairs for the song Potter's Field

Faggot

Fucking Nirvana

>listens to metal
>unironically calls someone else a faggot

lol

First off, op is always a faggot, faggot. Second, slayer > nirvana. Everybody who isn't a nigger or weaboo knows this.

>Faggot
>Post a gay shit album of slayer
Fuck off fagg

Eat to the beat is better

>Bloodline
>Disciple
>Threshold
>Deviance
>War Zone
>Literally the entire album
Step up nigga

How's middle school, Timmy? Keep using buzzwords, and I'm sure you'll fit in eventually

This is the best Pink Floyd album

way better Pink Floyd albums but it's a good one

meddle is metal

... Nirvana isn't a god tier band. Check out the bands they ripped off. This is an amazing album by the Pixies. If you want alt rock music, this is it. In Utero only has Heart Shaped Box, which is good but a god tier album can't just be one song.

Just my opinion. Shit on me if you'd like

Nigs
m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone

Stop posting on Sup Forums ben

>Mother fucking king crimson
My nigga

Well you dubs so i guess i have no choice. Bye gus it been ............ interesting.

>In Utero only has Heart Shaped Box, which is good but a god tier album can't just be one song.
>he doesn't like Serve the Servants
>he doesn't like Rape Me
>he doesn't like Very Ape
>he doesn't like Pennyroyal Tea
>he doesn't like All Apologies
>>>>>he doesn't like Dumb
>>>>>>>>>>he didn't even post the best Pixes album

kys fam

We both know the only reason Nirvana is even liked so much is because Kurt shot himself. They would be a no name 90s band like STP without that.

Kurt himself stated in a '93 interview that he didn't want people to pick up their record for just one or two songs. He said he was trying to sell it to those that really liked them. He also spoke a bit on Nevermind and said that that wasn't the style of music they wanted to really play. For In Utero, he was trying to kind of step back to what they did in Bleach. Tracks like Milk It go a long way to show for that. It was gritty and heavy like Paper Cuts or Blew compared to the more poppy and popular tracks from Nevermind. In fact, he also said that for their next record (the one that would never be released), they wanted to get even grittier and heavier. But again, he wanted his target audience to be those people that really like their sound throughout, not just one music video or track. He said he didn't care about the number of sales they made and that he'd rather have people that genuinely like them to purchase his record. It's not his fault that they blew up the way they did. He always said he was more comfortable playing garages than big arenas. I'm sure he enjoyed playing those big shows but he also didn't care for them and could easily throw them away for a session among honest fans and friends.

Fuckin absolute plebery ITT ffs...

Zamphieres greatest hits
He is the master of the pan flute

contribute faggot

>contribute
Now why the fuck would I contribute to a pleb thread?

fuck off pretentius hipster faggot

In Utero and Bone Machine are both god-tier.

the 2013 mix of In Utero is shit-kicking amazing. here's "Very Ape" from it:

youtu.be/jCyjd-IkUNg

To enlighten us mere plebeians with your patrician taste.

Achieve better taste in music, cuck

Godspeed you black emporer -Slow Riot for New Zero Kanada

You'll never get on my fuckin apex predator level.

>Nirvana
>God Tier
Pick one faggot, bunch of stupid jackass faggots from the 90's go fuck yourself, you flannel wearing queer

A-am I atleast close?

This album helped me get through some shit

Nigger please, i listen to WW2 sonar pings set to zesty mid-paced funk slap bass and thunderstorm samples recorded from Tibetan monasteries that no longer exist. You will never be close.

He was a bit of a moody cunt wasn’t he.

Ya, that was mostly the Smack talking.

Prove me wrong

Calling Kurt a moody cunt after reading a post. You are moody sir.

Amazing and extremely underrate

It's ok to say that about him, he was always shooting his mouth off

Im currently listening. Never heard of them so far pretty good thanks user.

Easily the best early rap album.

>early rap

One of them.
I think hip hop peaked with “nation of millions”

10,000 days

Agreed or 456 my Kool g rap but that's before Wu

H.D.L.V

Fucking pervert

Oldfag here, saw them in Toronto right after this album came out.

>Says the white boy

There's always a difference between the music and the person behind it.

Nirvana > Slayer
Slayer is overrated as fuck. Fuck off

Not anywhere near as overrated as Nirvana, you were/are probably one of those 'depressed' faggots moaning no one understands them, just like the rest of the faggots that listen to Nirvana.

> picture of noggin freeman pointing up with the caption "he's right you know"
Also my entry.

Hypocritical faggot you are. Slayer is more incomprehensible than Nirvana you idiot.

Surfer Rosa was the first Pixies album I listened to, and I love Where Is My Mind, that's my favorite Pixies song, but come on. Hey, I Bleed, Here Comes Your Man, and the essential song Debaser? Surfer Rosa doesn't have as many good or lyrically meaningful songs in the album. It is underappreciated, I'll give it that.
Also
>kys
edgy 15 year old detected.

trash > slayer

Slayer is literal thrash

xD

Break My Body is better than anything on Doolittle. Plus Steve Albini.

SR > Doolittle

Slayer is thrash dumbass

Go follow Kurt's lead and kill yourself bitch.

Not everyone wants to be an "I'm a god and my shit don't stink" rock star. I wouldn't want to play music for the money. If I didn't put every bit of me into my lyrics and into the music, I wouldn't want to do it. Kurt was a weird outcast type of kid growing up. He wasn't one with friends and he wasn't one to be desired. He carried that with him even through his fame.

That will be easy, I will put on a Slayer song and that should do the trick for me.

good man

This album is *clicks*

I counter

Btw, how do you like Science Fiction?
Honestly, I love it.

Kid Cudi Man On The Moon

Underrated album