Has anyone ever had sex with a biological family member?

Has anyone ever had sex with a biological family member?

continued from

Other urls found in this thread:

s1.webmshare.com/OybWn.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This thread is a bad idea

When was this

Man, those nipples are so incredibly suckable it hurts

Virginia thread continues!

im more interested in these amazing tits

NoVA?

What The hell is wrong with your vagina. Eh whatever I'll pretend to be daddy or your brother if that's what you're into.

since y'all asked me so nicely

Yes and it was wonderfull.

She was passed out drunk, and knows nothing about it.

Is this you?

youre fucking hot please keep going

+1

I had an unknown family member molest me when I was a child. I'm a male. I'm positive it was another male. It's all very blurry, but I remember spending the night somewhere and being woke up to being touched. The strongest memory was when I felt something go up my ass. Could've been a finger, maybe a dick? Idk, I really don't remember much at all, but I have nightmares where I get violently ass-fucked, and it feels very real. Could i have repressed this? Any psychology anons out there?

wow anyway I would do it with any family member I was both attracted to and did not grow up with

what a fantastic ass

That's one AWESOME butt! Hot as hell!

Please put a sharpie in the pooper!

Would you please sit on my face?

also a. you look delicious b. what does your ass look like when you're standing up right and sticking it out a little?

What family member do you think could have you by himself all night? Have you told ur parents for hints? How haven’t you tried killing this man?

Smh

i honestly did try this once when i was like 16 and it went... okay i guess

If it went ok then how about you do it again?

Closer shit of tits?

Yes, how did you know?

I fucked my cousin a long time ago when we were both 16 and on vacation.

I'll greentext if interest.

Op your making my day

Not uncommon but still fucked up. Scary about the dreams but if you feel like you're otherwise at peace with it, well I'd call that an achievement and one you should accept!

Details

Not unless it’s kinky aye

yess and pics of cousin

It's me, your uncle, Cletus!

What did your dad say to you when he was fucking you? Did he talk dirty?

Sharpie>butthole, pleez, thanx

No. But my younger sister and myself used to masturbate together. Just playing around and seeing how we worked. Did it for about two years, quit when we started dating. Have never, ever spoken of it.

I would if any of them were interested. I've got some hot family members.

like this?

I think finger nah ?

Did he ever cum inside you?

1.) I don't know
2.) No, I haven't told anyone except two people and now Sup Forums
3.) I was a child and I don't even know who it was. You obviously haven't ever been in a position where you had power taken away from you. You haven't killed anyone and I'm sure you don't have the balls to regardless. Kys

Yo, cletus how is your sister-wife. Really have missed my aunt-mother. She was so thighed

the first time he didn't say anything aside from grunting and stuff but afterwards he would always say how good of a girl i was usually, stuff like "that's my good little girl, just like that" but if he was mad at me he would call me a slut, say that i was asking for it, etc

Op seriously looking hot as hell who wouldn’t want to see more

That's pretty hot. Do you ever jerk off to it?

can take a picture in doggy style ?

Anyone ever tell you you're a hot little piece of ass? Well you are.

you remind me of a girl I was in love with.

not that i can remember, no! he always came on my stomach/breasts/face. pretty sure he didn't want to get me pregnant

Wow don’t that suck my man

I ate my sister out when we were drunk as fuck two times. Tasted just like regular pussy, and it was pretty hot but sober I don't like to think about too much.

After the first time she pretended to not know anything about that night, but the second time happened shortly after and then we weren't even _that_ drunk.

7/10 would eat again, but I still prefer non-related grills.

They squel like a young hogs, boy.... wiiieeeeee wiiiieeeee!!!

Will you spread your ass open

I think everyone wants to be a part of that or see ya think ?

wow op just got some competition

plz doggy style and finger in ass

Everyone is at least a 50th cousin so in that case,
no

Can't say I do, no.

I've had a lot of personal problems from it and in general have felt very feminine most of my life, despite being large and masculine in my face and build.

That ass is fucking perfect! Please put a sharpie in it!

This is literally so terrible and cliched, obviously written by a fat fucking neckbeard

Sweet!

I've fucked my sister on multiple occasions with consent every time it's stopped for about 2 years now

Tell us the story.

Yeah. It does.

Hey op. I'm sure you're a very lovely girl. I'd love to cuddle with you and look into your eyes.

Didn't get to see the last thread before it 404'd. What are you into OP?

Ah so Sweet. Bet you wished you molested her.

that reply wasn't me (person that question was directed to) fortunately but to answer the question he never really did any dirty talk or anything. just did it n left for the most part

Nice tits but that is one used and abused snatch

Damn, cute

my dad raped me when i was 5 until i was 12, mostly just answering questions about it if you have any!

disregard this guy, you look totes normal

sure is. i'm not a virgin-- i haven't had sex since then but my dad sexually abused me from 5-12 so obviously it isn't gonna look pristine!

keep posting some pics femanon

Mmm, now show us those sexy feet

She had actually been raped before. I thought about raping her all the time, I should've done it.

Could we have a longer video with sound just like that?

i'm not very original... have any poses you'd like to see? (that aren't sharpie in pooper, pls, i'm not that brave and don't have a sharpie at hand)

Did it feel good when you were young? What did he do?

s1.webmshare.com/OybWn.webm

Let me see your soles

how about a full frontal with face? or a doggy style from the side?

Dated a second cousin for a year. She was 16 I was 22.

Our families were always close but we barely knew reach other (we always missed reunions). So even though it was technically incest. It didn’t feel like it. Even though we had to hide. We broke up because she missed her ex.

Pic related

femanon or faggot?

Have you wanted sex again, or just haven't had the opportunity?

Insertion of panties?

Doggy but spread your ass so we can see all of your holes?

Anything is really good,i mean your fine as hell already so anything is perfect

Op what's your story I missed the last thread

i mentioned in the other thread that the first time was fucking awful. nothing has ever hurt that bad. but after a while it did feel good, yeah. body's natural response and all that, plus i figured out masturbation and that helped me enjoy it.

he took my virginity and then continued to rape me until he and my mom divorced and we moved out. he never did anal but he used my vagina a lot

Started really young like 11 and 9 two years difference just the norm of being curious I guess then as the years went by till about 17 and 16 we had a system in place installed of of course. If we shared rooms for any reason I would rub my leg against the bed I am I'm so she could hear it then if she was interested she would do the same. To be safe id do it four or five times didn't want to like rape her or anything. Usually from there I would be rock hard and move to her bed she would tend to like to me try and fuck her ass (of course never really worked) and she would clench and ask if I could try and pull my dick out which I couldn't. From there I tend to go at it from the rear doggy style in her pussy usually always coming on her back it was fast normally being so young. This happend a lot and most of the time I'd feel horrible since I came to my sense and tell my self not to do it again. This never worked until I moved out and ever since it's never happend sometimes I'm tempted to see if shed still do it but yea it's really weird how we never talked about it

just haven't had the chance! don't know how i'd handle it if i did, honestly. probably'd be into some kinky shit

Is that actually you OP?

Greentext us a few stories. I want to cum hard tonight.

Stop lying, and bumping this cancer with your neckbeard fantasies...

He penetrated you at what age?

That's pretty hot! I like nice pussies and I like drugs. I sometimes boof stuff but I'd imagine this to sting badly.

>be me
>be femanon
>get raped by family member
>kinda liked it
he was really hot tho