Anyone here ever dated a single mom?

Anyone here ever dated a single mom?

yeah it sucks, she cant do shit because of her little faggot mistake tagging along. just fuck her and leave her. its not worth it. its literally cucking

I am a single mom, AMA.

Yep she's great. The kids are awesome tbh

I did, AMA

How many times have you been dumped/rejected because of your kid(s)?

can I date you

Am right now just started , 10 year age gap also . Her kids and their as she said (dead beat dad who won't move out ) don't know yet

went on a stags once with a group. Met a hens group about 10 years older. 21 at the time ended up shagging a married mother of three. sex was unreal met her again the next day we both act as if nothing happened

Never.
Sure bb.

Dated? No. Fucked? Yes.

She had a great body. Never date a single mother

Can we see a pic ?

Wtf. Either the relationship isn't completely over or she's cheating. Regardless she's not being honest about it, so tell you to completely end the relationship, physically separate from ex, and then to contact you. Last thing you want is her "ex" finding out the relationship is over by finding out about you. Dude can lose his shit and do a double homicide suicide

Just broke up with one after 2 and a half years AMA

was your child a mistake?

I would say this rule applies to young single moms. Older moms have life experience and usually have more of their shit together. This is of course if the single mom is closer to your age. So if you're older than 32 trying to date a single mom also older than 32 then go for it. By that age it'll be more common you see single moms

No, you misogynist.
No, but I was.

do you like young boys?

I mean I guess not like I yells to show tits. Plus your the one who said AMA

Yes and it was a mistake

i married one, ama..

run, mother fucker, run!
actually, don't be a MOTHER fucker, just run!

too much baggage. frfr

Fucked them but never dated one

I have been fucking one I have known for a few years. Her kid likes me but I'm not really into dating her. It's cool I have been lonely and she is hottest girl I have ever fucked so I'm happy for now. I don't see it going on long term.

Young boy that dress like young girls.
This is essentially rape. Go away pervert.

Oh shit snowflake, I now activate the age old rule of tits or gtfo

fucking 2nd had cuck

Yep. If the kids like you, she'll do anything for you. Its used pussy, but she knows how to use it...

Top bad, you ain't getting shit, boy.

Why do you sound so mad

Why do you sound so desperate?

I mean it was more of a way to get it to gtfo clearly not a single mom on the web's

if u dated her she wouldnt be single

rethink you're question and remember trolling is a art

I ain't goin nowwheres

Hey, I didnt make the rules

No, but I try my best to fuck them and make them relive their mistakes

tits or gtfo

I don't need to follow your rules #rebel

yup...even married her...divorced years ago...what do you want to know?

I am a single dad. Is it ok for me to date single moms?

activating the ancient right of tits or gtfo

Lol fags

Listen you dirty faggot man-whores, go back to having anal.

You can date me, if you dress like a qt trap

I'm dying to date And fuck a single mother, one whose hopefully pregnant and I can just blow loads in her every time we fuck.. it's my guilty pleasure

I dated a single mom, she was kind of a spaz, really cute, very nice person, surprisingly good mom. I was too young at the time to really do anything other than be a fuck buddy (I was 21 she was 27) but even then I didn’t treat her very well. Things didn’t end so hot but I did learn a lot about her and her situation.

You wanna know anything specific? AMA

See no cause I'm not getting stuck with her, I'm fucking and dipping.

I am all yours if YOU dress me up.

tried, was the only girl out of 80+ that actually messaged me back on pof. turned out that she didnt want to date me anyways.

Currently dating one now

I make them so they can date them

Yes. Don't.

No but I once dated a married pregnant woman. We had sex in a public park in the middle of the day. Shit was tight.

It's great! I get to fuck her AND the kids.

You sound like the most boring single mom ever.

Truth

Yeah. Story? How you treated her/ her kid, who and how it ended. How long ago was this?

me. Was fine, we hooked up when he was asleep or dated when the dad had him. She did anal, swallowed, rode toys for me, a had her airtight - dick in mouth ,dildos in ass and pussy many times... she had a tight, firm petite body and loved fucking and making me happy...

and when we were done, she'd fall asleep laying on my back... we'd wake up hours later. was some of the best intimacy of my life.

Misgoynist LUL

i've always wanted to hit on a feminist. Just so that once i find out i can walk away or cut contact.

Sure, I'll dress you up all cute bb