Im drunk entertain me

Im drunk entertain me

I SAID ENTERRTQIN MEWEWE DWKJHDGB

Not drunk enough

What do you like to do for fun bozo?

here is a movie you can watch, it's 2 hours long.

No, You entertain me.

drinking when i can(im on probation) and vidya i like witcher 3 and anime pron games

What are you drinking?

k, how? tell me

Excellent taste.

i had 2 pbr 16 oz, 2 amber beers, 3 shooters of black velvet and waiting for my roomie to get bak with cheap vodka

thx i just got ass ass origins but too drink 2 play, will tomorro after drug and alchol rehab

Me too, what are you drinking? I'm drinking pic related

Wright Sup Forumss property on body.

What're you on probation for? Also are you getting tested for alcohol

That's a good brand but not sure about flavored stuff. How strong is the lime.

mix with 1/2 of a lime ,splash of cola and 1/4 shot of spiced rum. used to bartend, shits really gud

Yes, was getting etg once a week now once a month, i dont get tested on sat and sun so tonight i take a risk, alchol stays in system for MAX of 80

hrs. so ill be good no way im getting tested in the next 2 days
done, give me 3.6 mins

Fairly strong, goes well with cola or lemonade

I'll have to remember that, got no rum atm

are you a sorority girl ew

Fuck sakes someone had to post about alcohol. It's only 11am, now I'm forced to head to the bottle shop

I'm at a crisp 10pm and nothing to do tomorrow

Not even close, 29 year old cishet male haha

ha, forgen fag

phone died, 6.17 min

Well crap, Have a webm.

anime girls getting drunk thread

Well I'm nearly though a bottle of gin. Hendricks.

What are you drunk on ?

only cell phone ;/ gimme 55.3435 secs

not drunk nuff gonna go get liq after these tacos

Sounds like a good idea

jack. only have ramen to binge on later :(

can't say no to uncle jacks

stamp of ttimes

Haha, sounds shitty. I hate ramen. I'm gonna make a pulled pork roast tomorrow with a marinade made from beer, honey paprika and liquid smoke

1/5 of my diet is ramen

Nigga you gay

view new posrts fag

that sounds delicious

Well done OP.

continue :)

i deliver if asked fren

is that a gastric bypass scar or something?

na, impaled myself falling off of a house. shit hurt

The marinade is delicious so far, unfortunately the pig isn't naked though, so I'll have to cross my fingers that the combination of the two marinades'll work out.

Bur from what I can see on the pork it's paprika and cayenne pepper. and that makes me certain it'll work

i'm vegetarian and the one thing i miss the most is pulled pork sandwiches. that shit is so good and nostalgic.

front scar is where they cut me open to fix up my insides gotta smaller one on my back

I'd say I feel sad for you... but vegetarian is just better, vegan even further if you balance your minerals with intake of vegetables and fruits.

I used to be vegan, but quit because a girl fucked me over

yeah people get really butthurt when I decline meat and tell me how to live. also, bitches can ruin everything for you. that sucks. hope the pork is good :)

fuckin whipped. be a vegan for yourself if u want. dont blame some1 else thats just bitch made

I've never understood that, I always have two cooking disciplines, vegan and meaty, and I even have separate pots and pans for them. I know a few vegan people that enjoy me being able to cok both, a few of them scorn me for cooking meat in my kitchen, but decide the free meal is better than moralising me

Yeah I know, it's just this revenge feeling though

I'm childish like that

pass the jack anime friend

its ok man, dont feel bad about eating meat, people go bonkers during a breakup. just saying if you wanna be vegan do it coz thats what u want, an if u cant oh fkin well. dont put it off on someone else tho , were all human fren.

here friend

Yeah I know... but it's still just this childishness. I feel like I get back at her for killing the little porkies and eating them.

But my arteries tell me to do something different

thnks fren:) since you was nice to me (op btw) have this nice ani girl

imma smoke a cuggy bro, but i be bak to talk shite bout youre ex grily w/u k. gimme 5

I agree with everyone else but also everyone I've dated eats meat and it isn't something I force on to others. do what you feel is good, she probably has you blocked on every social media or doesn't know what you're even doing. my two cents.

cheers come again soon :)

That's the thing, she monitors me. She even contacts me with monthly and weekly vegan arrangements. I don't know what it is with her, other than, I declined her advances and told her to stop, and then she got real serious with trying to convince me of something. Even the anarchistic movement.

I've told her to leave me alone and blocked her though. but now I just want to go all out piggy and destroy her last belief

As I've stated before, I'm fucking childish

IM BAK
i agree with forget her fren. ive not had sex in almost a year( this jan) let alone gone on a date. have fun fren. you ever do anything risky/adventuresome?

You're dealing with a psycho bitch, it's lucky to have escaped her grasp early

Change your social media pics to you eating rare steak and wearing a MAGA hat

youre not childish, you are human. with human feelings, prob even a nice person. BUT just tell her to suck a dick, seriously. go to the bar, have 3 drinks, and talk about how many times you have pooped today, or how much you like jerkin off, or Sup Forums. be weird man, be urself even if it means you talk to drunk weirdos on the web

YES

yikes
well don't eat too much dark or fried meat it'll kill you sooner than later . fish is a really good alt that could piss her off but not ruin your health!

dnt listen to him, ruin ur health sort term. have fun, go nuts. we are here for a good time not a long 1. RECOVER

be weird thats how you find the real one m8

I've done lots of adventures, hell, I'm a little jack sparrow if I want to be.

Doing thing for the sake of doing, but it always nearly always, slas me in the face.

I end up with the psycho

Sometimes I feel sorry for her, for she's tried for a long time to move on, but she always delves on the past. And I throw her a bone of reason from time to time, but maybe it's time to ditch it entirely ?

I'd never wear a MAGA hat, I'm too european for that :)

I HAVE shown her Sup Forums, she got intrigued and saw it as a new platform to further her endavours. I just wanna do coke in peace and shit on her socalled lifestyle, even though I don't want to shit on her lifestyle entirely because I like some of it.

I think the best thing is to just ditch it entirely, and not throw her a bone... but it goes against my morals... I want the best for her, and for her to just be with this guy she's trying to piss me off with.

It's a funny thing you mention there, I'm trying to get accustomed to fish, but they're quite heavy in heavy metals (lead and such) from what I've heard ?

sounds like you're a jealous cuck and she's a psycho libtard

perfect for eachother tbh

That's the thing, I'm not jelaous.

Just leave her dude she is dead weight at this point, may be hard for you but it needs to be done stop giving her fuel

So why do you think she's trying to "piss you off" with the guy she's with?

this is true, it depends where it is from.

do coke! be a fucking jack sparrow!! treat it like an addiction. next time you wanna talk to her force yourself to wait 2 hours. next time 4, then 6 and so on. pick up an instrument, draw, give me your steam id an d ill buy you a fucking video game on friday i swear. witcher 3 is amazing if youve never played. (not spending more than $40 fyi) heartache blows but fuck her, cut her off. ill give you my email if u wanna game

Because she chose an old homeless activist in the "movement" of the socalled "antifa".

It's easy for her to pick her fights, not who she's fighting.

I've always been a fascist, that's why I support aleksandr dugin

I don't like gaming much

that proves how much of a sperg she is, i said my piece best of luck to you friend

Yeah, I guess I have to ditch it entirely.

i won't buy you games but i drawfag a lot if you want to req something and watch

Show me your best, for free :)

>i drawfag a lot
Show us your art and where can we watch.

go to Sup Forums i have a thread going for trips. but if someone on this thread gives me dubs ill buy you a game, pic for proof

i've never streamed before but i can make a live stream real quick . also just bought a desktop so I have little to share :( hoping to make it grow soon

Do you see the connection

I just want you to show me the best you've made so far, no reason to be shy, nor reason to be judged.

Just the bst you've made

I only have a few, but I liked that one the most so far! this one too.

Same as the other guy i'm curious about your draw skills. But if you want to start streaming or post on YT, I'd say go for it man, Could get commissioned someday by someone.