Am sad, obese, pizza and pickled chili eating, basement dwelling, spotty neckbeard virgin autist...

Am sad, obese, pizza and pickled chili eating, basement dwelling, spotty neckbeard virgin autist. Have no friends or any redeeming qualities so am going to an hero in spectacular style tomorrow.

Giving away my 3.0014ish Bitcoins, (garnered from being an geeky early adopter of cheap mining rigs). Count to ten in sequence and all in count will share a Bitcoin. The other 2 awarded to the funniest post.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=du-TY1GUFGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Right on then.

>following

Nigger

cool story bro, i'd take that btc off your hands

IT IS WEDNESAY MY DUDES
youtube.com/watch?v=du-TY1GUFGk

1A9RXbuKXyj7xLLs YjPSGFVrJnyCi8w6Xy

how are you gonna an-hero, user?

Eleventeen

oppa gangman style op op op op op op op op op op op oppa gang man style

funniest

How are you going to prove that it was me who counted to ten by myself and also posted the 2 funniest posts?

Cause ill give you my wallet address right now but i dont want martin shkreli popping in with his claiming it was he who won my BTC

You want to hear a funny post? My life

In sequence? Ok
>1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

1NYdrhG9whebTN3q
poFrXfpDNTCJZWZcfq

can i just have some please? will post my tits if i get some

I don't need anything op, have a good time before you an hero yourself

pic related: your dad

Don't hero bro.
1800/273/8255

do me please, I'll be your online friend if you want
I could use some btc, hate being poor and jobless

don't do it user. spent all you money on cocain hookers and watevver makes you happy

Exactly, exchange that shit and fuck a load of hookers, consume a load of drugs, buy a suit that costs more than a car. Just crazy shit

Gimmie Bitcoin, as I'm looking to keep investing and investing and investing.

Also I'm assburgers so you're technically giving to charity so plus points when you pull the trigger and meet whoever is waiting.

Whoops so autistic forgot my fucking thing

1QEhz32tEn9rEgieP4JP
kgXUmQ7y9WnTyY

Jump off motorway bridge into rushhour traffic with my Brony costume on, battery powered Xmas fairy lights wrapped around me and my inflatable butt plug in. With a note saying "I was pushed!"

Be like this nig.

That's certainly... colorful

also will post funny things once im done being a fag. (brb prob like 30 min)

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYX

You're all dumb cunts please fuck off.

Exactly that's your face.

1D9uJGFs3RJg7KyNTn
HeVzPa9GP88pjPnP

Samefag.

ma wiife

get better op

>mfw all these threads literally go nowhere but I always hope.

Heyayayayayayayayayayaah

Some people just want to watch the world burn

Theres no possible way for anyone to receive the bitcoins. Its anonymous. Why bother.

Better than watching it freeze...

Amirite?

>go to wallet
>go to send BTC
>enter address
>send

Bitcoin achieved.

also sad and obese, 41 years old, live with parents ect. I have nothing funny to say, you have more then me and you're killing yourself, not sure why I'm not.

If you give me money, I will absolutely not spend it on anything positive for myself, I'd probably buy some booze and a hooker the next time my parents go to a doctors appointment.

It takes them like 8 hours because they can't drive anymore and they have to take the bus and one is blind and the other uses a walker, and I don't drive them because I never learned how, and I don't want to do stuff.
Like if you send me money, I'll probably resent you a bit on my way to and from the liquor store, and during every second spent with the hooker except for the few seconds that I like.

>triforce.tiff
C-c-c-combo-breaker

forgot to link my address
1HBdAE9DCXjtCX38
wVFzhsV1sTNdzMZMZQ

When in doubt keep in mind, at least your not goin out the way hitler did.......by going through a tunnel to argentina

how to the people in the thread prove they are in the count? Genius.

Link your address for what, not counting to 10 in an unbroken sequence?

Link your own post then redo with a screencap, hur dur l33t

wasn't sure if unbroken means any other reply

>tfw im half this thread
>tfw I counted farthest by myself
>tfw it's all for naught

Autismo

Yes, even if it's a blank reply

Are bitcoins even real? I tried to buy them and coinbase denied my transaction. I'm convinced it's fake.

1JaLc9Ui4exGqtcG (space) wXJp7o6QfPQtVnxXnM