OP here, gonna dump some that are hopefully new (I've dumped so many it's hard to keep track now)

OP here, gonna dump some that are hopefully new (I've dumped so many it's hard to keep track now)

do want.
let's see those tits w/ face

newfag

Jesus christ why doesn't she wear a bra in her size

lol she was really bad at picking those...

and here's one I've posted a lot of, but it's so nice

Anyone interested?

very much so

yes

got any vids op?

Show us what she looks like today

upload a webm. i wanna jerk it to her

rip webm

MOARR. any of you fucking her?

Ex, so not anymore

Thread is so dead..anyone here?

here. just fapping to her. any full body nudes?

Hell yes, please go on. Asian with big tits and a pretty face, for sure I am interested. Anons are just fapping

god damn. i wanna fuck her and suck on those titties.

I remeber you from awhile back said you wanted to post her to get over her. Then got guilty because people were sharing her and stuff so you stopped.
Youve been back last couple of days and posting new shit. Why user?

maybe he got over it

It's helping me get over it actually. And there's no real way to stop the sharing anyhow

does she know thousands of people are fapping to her?

Love the gape shots..

thousands?

I've shared my ex with people before and I feel it has helped me get over her, but I've met guys who say the opposite. I'm definitely glad I'm getting to see more of her

Well... if youd stop posting her people would be less likely to keep sharing her especially the more new stuff.
I really dont understand your thinking of sharing her to get over her. It seems pretty shitty to me, you especially because you know what this girl went through with her family life.
End of the day doesnt affect me. Keep sharing so we can fap, as long as you can live with the guilt

less white knighting. more fapping.

any full bod standing nudes?

best way i can describe it is it feels somehow cathartic

Not white knighting just interested in people and how they think. Ops line of thinking is a totally foreign concept to me

MOARR OP. let it all out.

You said before this girl had a tough life and you felt sorry for her. Wouldnt sharing her nudes add to her already hard life eapecially if her or someone she knew (although unlikely) came across them?
Do you no longer care about her? No empathy?

I think maybe that this is how I start caring less? Not really sure. I'm done for the night anyway, have to do productive things...

Which city are you from?

if anything im trying to save ops soul

And I appreciate it. I don't really understand myself and that's why I don't have clear answers for you. I'll do some more reflecting and see what I come up with...

I know it's hard to grasp but some people care about other people

rip thread

This is Sup Forums not Reddit. OP is not BF but user. Nothing is as it seems.

>OP here
Yes, we can tell.

any facial op?

That is a nice, inviting opening.

I didn't notice, thanks.

Wow, she's awesome.