Are they getting shittier or am I getting older?

are they getting shittier or am I getting older?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who are they

more than half these people i had no idea existed

both

Demons

This years was a desperate attempt to win back advertisers

youtube celebs were always shitty

I think I'm too old to even know wtf you're talking about

It's so fucking Hipster shit

youre growing up.
youtube people were always shit.
pretty much everything you thought was great when you were young turns out to have been embarrassingky bad 20 years later. unless you havent grown as a person at all...

This is now a get thread

There are plenty of good youtubers, they just aren't ad friendly so they didn't get on rewind.

Muslim loving Jew

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone

One nigger too many.

It's always been shit. What are you talking about OP?

I have no idea who any of them are and I’m only 24...am I old?

For anyone wondering, at the end of the year youtube does a rewind with the most popular songs and the most relevant youtubers of said year, all this year's shit mashed up in one video.

and I probably didn't watch 99% of the videos, maybe more.

shittier, why do you think that mozzila is such a piece of shit with mem leaks.. its because they blacked the ppl working on it.
if you replace a 104 avg with a 85 avg iq shit wont get better

Yeah i only know 2 or 3 of the ones from this year, and two of them were the retard paul brothers

Wtf was up with the part where they said “terriorism is bad” then held hands and smiled
I cringed so hard
Especially since Youtube denied creators the chance to donate to the Vegas shooting victims earlier this year

Had the same thought.

The only person I recognize is MKBHD

I only know the black dude who reviews tech stuff. And i dont even watch him. The girl in the middle is cringe normie tier comedy

Liza Koshy is too normie humor. I do like her bf David Dobriks vlogs though

Yeah, you're old. I'm 20 and I have no idea either. The only celeb I know is Jake Paul because of /r9k/.

most of the poeple in the pictures are from special companies so yes most are shit and from coperate you don't see people who are good who would make youtube look bad

also with the add pololips yt is going to be shit

epic disaster for the human race

She’s like a less funny Jenna
Who’s also a not Moe but at least her content is good

Fuck where did the time go.

all female "comedians" are cringe normie tier comedy. women arent capable of good humor

Unpopular but correct.

you guys must know some shitty women. yeah women comedians suck but i know plenty of women with great dark/dank humor, they just act normie around most people to be socially acceptable

youtube left out all the hard working, actually enjoyable content creators and just included cringey gays traps and talent less people.

>6/9 arent white
what
a
surprise

Only recognize MKBHD here because he's the only one that does anything not retarded...

I know the black guy reviews smart phones, I have no idea about the rest. I'm getting too old for this

Definitely just getting older. I always thought they were shit. Basically the nick choice awards of the internet.