Sorry user i only date white men

>sorry user i only date white men

but I AM white

but I AM white

>implying I'd give the time of day to some house nig nog

Sorry the government just banned bestiality

but I am greek

t. bitter virgin

Your flag indicates you are on the wrong side of the Plata my friend, therefore not white

4th post best post

but I AM white

you don't fool anyone Manolo

sorry user i only date white women

This literally happened to me.

at least you can grow out a beard and yell death grips lyrics at normie tourists

Thanks for the Idea user, I tried going for the MC Ride look by shaving my head bald and growing a beard, but my beard doesn't connect and my beard hair is thin/patchy.

what do bahaman women want with small dicked white boys?

BBC is a meme and I'm pretty sure not all white bois have a tiny penis. Also It's more of a socioeconomic thing. Not all Bahamian Women date white bois, but majority of Bahamian Men smoke weed/sell drugs/ride motorbikes all day etc. and most respectable women here don't like "lower class" men like that. Also European men with jungle fever from Netherlands and Germany come here to fuck black girls.

So the goal for most of the Bahamian Women is to get married to a rich dude so they don't have to work and be treated like a queen etc. Most rich dudes here obviously happen to be white here.

Pic related is Bahamian 2016 Olympic Gold Medalist, Shaunae Miller (the one who did the dive) with her Estonian Husband.

Cucko

I'm a bald, autistic manlet but on top of that (it's the worst thing) I'm a G*rman

>tfw no black gf

be happy alone
never spread your genes

>estonia
>white
more like khan'd

kek

wow that sounds awful

Does that include white Hispanics (Chi)

>Turn off lights and demonstrate that I'm so pale that I literally glow in the dark

>implying she'd even ask you for the time in the first place

/thread

Here comes honor white

Kek