I dont get it i have friends but everytime i hit them up they blow me off like i dont even exist. They never hit me up...

I dont get it i have friends but everytime i hit them up they blow me off like i dont even exist. They never hit me up. They even hangout with each other and i never get invited. I dont understand why though. I have money, look quite nice, and im pretty social, i can even get most girls numbers without really trying. Why is it that they hate me?

Maybe you're simply an asshole

I am at times but honestly i do alot for them. I payed for my friends graduation gown and cap and gave him a $200 jacket all of which was from money i made myself to this day he never even asks how im doing.

Sounds like you need new friends bud. Or you're more of a dick than you think. I was the same way, Then I started being more positive and friendly to them and things changed.

>I have money, look quite nice, and im pretty social, i can even get most girls numbers without really trying.
They probably hate you because of this if it is actually true.

a little dick

get better friends

Id rather just make new friends but honestly idk how im only 18 and i dont go to college

Either you're a dick or they are.

Either way your pathetic bitch.

It's ok, I'm autistic too

Yeah but idk how its a bad thing ive tryed to give them opportunities to workout with me and get them a job.

Not pathetic just tired of being alone 24/7

Just find a hobby or a job and talk to people there, you said you're social so it shouldn't be a problem. My college classes are all online so I'm in the same boat almost, but I go to a serious lifting gym and there's people there that are similar to me so I talk to them. See what I mean?

They're not your friends. You do stuff for them and spend money on them, but that doesn't make you likable, it makes you a tool and they respect you even less.

Replace them with quality people and stop trying to buy friendship. If you're a douchebag sometimes, that's okay. A lot of people are. You can still have friends.

They probably don't actually want that and like to be lazy as fuck.

Maybe youre right never thought of it like that. I wouldnt consider myself a douche though, just fit and a little too cocky sometimes... well i guess its time to meet new people

sounds like theyre just not on your level and maybe they feel threatened by you? they sound ungrateful anyways fuck em. u skate? u could potentially meet cool ppl at the skate park or join a sports team or something. find some people that appreciate u

You know i actually do skate thats a good idea ive got friends at the park but we only chill when we see each other there. Im definetly taking this into consideration

You're probably boring as fuck.

hell ya skaters can be some of the coolest ppl. good luck on your new friends journey peace

You could just be a hateable person. I've had people that are super nice to me and want to be friends so bad but their face is just so fucking gay.

Fuck it they can hate my face all they want ill still get laid more than they will

Thanks bro

Fuck that. Skaters are punks and dopeheads. You want to join a church.

Im an athiest and i smoke weed everyday church is a waste of time

>Im an athiest and i smoke
No wonder nobody likes you.

well, you're here.
There is that.

Bro i live in new orleans if you didnt smoke people would think youre a cop but thats obviously not why i do it as far as my religion i dont preach it i just dont care about religion its silly.

If that's what you care about then that's awesome. You didn't need them anyway it seems.