So uh, all the redditors are all going to leave after Trump loses the election right?

So uh, all the redditors are all going to leave after Trump loses the election right?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sAygQJ_s3bU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sup Forums literally is Reddit.

I love Sup Forums because its basically anarchy. Going to reddit is like being under Obama

There's got to be another website for people sick of the Reddit-tier, Jew-loving faggots destroying this board.

Tell them to take the Mexicans with them.

FPBP

americans and canadians will bring their garbage anywhere they post. that somewhere then becomes "literally r eddit"

Most "Sup Forums BTFO", "rly makes u think", "hmmm", etc threads are made by other anons. People here is retarded and bite the b8

feminist making excuses for hillary like black people do for obama and throwing away all their integrity for their token gesture president would be priceless

i would be making a lot of pop corn especially because shillary cant do anything that she has promised practically. you think a republican majority in the legislative branch will let her increase taxes

Have an upboat sir.

redditors cannot exist here, they require upvotes, karma, constant reinforcement that their opinions are great... otherwise they dont post or comment to begin with.

they also rely heavily on the ability to hide opinions with downvotes, they want any anti to be buried. this is not the a format they can tolerate. they must return to their cuck sanctuary, pic related.

yes we do bro.

No, Sup Forums will stay shit forever. Unlike Sup Forums who eventually kicked out the project chanology fags for being obnoxious, underaged retards, Sup Forums is embracing its cancer.

>third worlders will always go to american websites and complain about americans on them
ftfy

>Sup Forums
>american website

just fuck off mate

The longer they stay, the more Sup Forums they will become.

It cannot be stopped. The evidence is irrefutable and the memes are hilarious. Plus nationalism is the only ideology that can give you goosebumps. The tardy neo-left shit reddit is into is designed to demoralize people. No one truly wants that.

Tell them to go make Mexico great or something.

They seem to be existing just fine

What's up with that spike?

April fools changed everyone to random names, remember?

April fool's day. Every post got a random name.

You need to leave.

I hope so, these cucks ruined this board. I'm usually a Libertarian but I'm voting Hillary just to spite the Trumpfags that have ruined this board for a year now.

Fuck off Achmed

Just thought this was cool too

>newfag shills pretend this board wasn't full on hitler 1488 natsoc for 2 years straight before Trump

go jack off to a picture of Gary Johnson queer

>started by an American
>for an American audience
>whose servers are hosted in America

You're a guest here.

Watch Trump destroy Pocahontas Warren right here!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sAygQJ_s3bU

should i masturbate in worship to this body

Except Trump isn't a Nationalist he's a fucking Jewish cocksucker shill. He's more establishment than the establishment

Nobody leaves this plave.

Believe me I tried.

She wouldn't have wanted you to ask. The fact that you can contain your lust enough to come here is quite sad actually.

>October 2015 versus may 2016

user are you retarded??? Trump was the only viable candidate by that point. Who was going to give money to shillary??

Don't reproduce. To many retards already.

>Implying Shillary isn't completely owned by kikes

Before and after. Adelson hates Trump. Rubio had no substance but what Adelson inserted. Adelson was forced to come crawling to the guy he hates out of pragmatism.

Germany you have no place saying anyone is cancer your country is cucked.