Where did it all go wrong?

>One looks like he's in his mid-thirties, still putting out great music and an Oscar to boot

>The other ... at least his face tattoo isn't the worst

One gets to tour with Death Grips and one doesn't.

Wait.. I thought they hated each other because of that 1000 Homo DJs feud ?

Cocaine and vintage Eventide will make it work

Surgical Meth Machine side 1 from last year is very fucking awesome

Taylor Swift has made more money than both combined x 5

>Where did it all go wrong?
trent sold out thats what went wrong.

Mr "I connected with the crowd" has outsourced his music production to better people for the last 25 years without official credit. Sold out is an understatement

gee I wonder why.

Jews and great black producers?

i'd say the biggest difference is shooting heroin for more than a decade vs. not shooting heroin

lol one is take a bump of H with an old Toyota key and the other is making sure his young wife isnt fucking someone less controlling

ay piggie
dont talk abot my queen lek that

That marriage is Mr Self Destruct as all fuck

delt

Laz was an old sperm, hes got some cocaine rez clinging to him, he'll be fine.

They never hated each other Al has made fun of trent in some interviews but always made clear he totally respected him. Trent worships Al and always tell the story of how seeing ministry live changed his life.
The only reason the didnt collaborate (besides that single) was bcs record companies

I dont think they both would ever give in to the decision making when it comes to a song

One has a loyal wife that takes care of his bussines and lets him do all the drugs/booze he wants and is also into s&m and can kick El Duces ass
The othes has a model wife that probably fucks other guys while on tour.

Fixed it for you

Al is married?? I dont think 2 human junkies can shared drugs equally. The same with non-jukies and money

delete this cuck. she is purest girl.

>/
lmao based off the thumbnail i thought that was waka flocka on the right

>Al is married??
has children even

i remember seeing an interview with him where he claimed the piercings were a dare from his daughter

One is a good producer, the other is a good writer. It would be so hard
But yeah, it would probably take them a year to make a single, thats why they chose to do a cover when they worked together.

Read Als book, its fun as hell. He's currently married to the chick they sampled in "dream song", but he had 2 previous marriages. His first wife got him into industrial, he was into Zeppelin before

I once worked on Billy Gibbons guitar when zz top toured my town. I asked him about Al because of stories I heard, and Billy said Al was the most country blues fucker in the world.

It is always the person we expected the least to be into country like G.G. Allin.

Does he ever think about Tori Amos?

Listening to Dark Side of The Spoon for the first time in eons, holy shit, its fucking awesome. I dont get why it was panned so hard, its just as good as Psalm 69 and probably has the best use of samples in any Ministry album.

Moar like Tori must want to kill herself everyday when she wakes up beside that Gilmour wannabe she ended up marrying instead of tront

Wonder if we will ever know the how the full story about the tori/trent/courtney drama. All we know is Tori was hella pissed when she wrote "professional widow"

They should have done a collaboration.

I heard Tori left the man she was dating at the time to be with Trent, and Trent thought it was so shitty he rejected her on the spot. As for Courtney.

I read a different story, cant remember where but Trent and Tori where "friends" for a while (he sung in "past the mission" and it was rumored that she played the piano on "hurt"), it wasnt until NIN toured with Hole that in some way we will possibly never know Courtney ruined their relationship.
Tori left a lot of "hints" in the lyrics from "Boys to Pele" but never wanted to tell the story because there was too many ppl involved. But she shure hated Courtneys guts, just read the lyrics of "professional widow", it's probably one of the meanest diss lyrics ever writen, she even insults her family.

Thing is, to this day Trent and Tori remain distant, so whatever happened it was pretty bad

Another thing that Courtney Love ruined.

Their music both turned to shit.

yeah, i’m not too sure either. great fucking album.

>still putting out great music
lol