CAN'T WAKE UP

CAN'T WAKE UP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3YxaaGgTQYM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

JUST

ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES

Every game as a caps fan I tell myself they'll turn it on next time. EVERY. FUCKING. GAME. I seriously don't understand how a team can do shit like this so consistently. THEY WERE UP 3-1 FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

>craps

End me

how you go from 2-0 to 4-1?

hhahahahaahahahaa

Laughing SO HARD

To the fucking leafs. Holy shit this is bad.

Why do they look so bad against the leafs?
They looked completely gassed in the 3rd

LEAFED

youtube.com/watch?v=3YxaaGgTQYM

Only the biggest masochists root for Caps and Sharks

Welp Ovi Thornton Luongo

What other all time greats will never get a cup?

Sit on the left circle and slap pucks really hard at the net during powerplays man is not an all time great LOL

I'm fucking stunned

I wish I had an answer. I think they came in to the series expecting to play the way they wanted to play, and have been shocked by what Toronto has done. Also Andersen is pulling a Halak.
I still think they can win the series if they get their heads out of their asses. That's not going to happen though. I have a feeling pongs will be raising the cup again.

Do you consider Lundqvist great? I personally don't

STINKY FUCKING DIRREAHA SHIT IN CRAPITAL FANS FACES HOLY HECKIN COW AHHAHAHAHA

HOLY SHIT
CRAPS ARE SO STINKY AND SMELLY AND SHITTY
OVI WILL NEVER WIN THE CUP
>H0LTBY
THIS IS THE BEST THEY CAN DO
CRAPS WILL LOSE FOREVER

Kadri is a fucking beauty.

Sick hands by Matthews.

Apologize, Amerilards.

MATTHEWS IS GOAT LOL

MATTHEWS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> STINKY SMELLY RUSSIAN OVI

>Craps making fun of others for losing

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>ovi btfo again now in the first round

Will he ever win a stanley in our lifetime?

SMACKED BY BOZAK

1967 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN!!!

the leafs are the greatest team in the entire nhl right now

the leafs are the greatest fucking franchise in the history of the nhl right now.

prove me wrong morons

CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS CRAPS

Iginla
Sedins
Doan

I feel bad for ovi. He's done a shitload for the NHL in terms of popularity and success, and he's stuck on a team full of head cases who can't win playoff games and will never win a cup

In The End It Doesn't Even Matter

Meme opinion

THE FUCKING LEAFS. I CAN'T FATHOM THIS

mrw leafs win as a leafs fan

Lundpads

>craps

They are seriously the best choking team of any sport

Well put, buds are hoisting the cup this year for sure

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WANTS TO SEE MARTIN BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF ORPIK