Hey Sup Forums im getting my first tattoo soon, i have no idea what to get tho so any ideas

hey Sup Forums im getting my first tattoo soon, i have no idea what to get tho so any ideas

wanna start simple and probley not too big..

Penis on the cheek

"I'm so stupid that I got all this ink stuck inside my skin."

ill put that in the maybe pile

"FAGGOT"

got anything funnier and shorter than that

but then people will know o.0

>getting my first tattoo soon
>i have no idea what to get tho
>ask Sup Forums to tell him how to waste his money
why?

Say to them you wear your heart on your sleeve then, your sleeve being that you are a faggot.

>i'm a huge faggot pls raep my face
or you could go with
>It's is my life
>-Jon Bovi
but have it unironically written all sloppy and shit

nah bought a tattoo gun my mums an artist gonna get her to do it XD

>nah bought a tattoo gun my mums an artist gonna get her to do it
then why don't you get a heart with a banner on it reading ''luv mom''? In all seriousness, why the fuck do you get a tattoo in the first place other than attention whoring? Hell ,you don't even know what and why you want the tattoo but you do know you want it... You're coming off as a tool
>XD
kys

good point idk everyone else in my family has one soooooo

>idk
Then why? i don't take i don't know for an answer, there's always a cause to an effect and an action to a reaction
>everyone else in my family has one soooooo
soooo you absolutely feel the need to be like everyone else just so you feel like part of the herd? Do you even critical thinking?

are you a fucking child?

seriously you sound so fucking dumb right now

>I want to deface my body but I don't know why

jesus fuck stop watching tv and go for a walk god damnnit user

Good grief, people are retarded. If you don't even know what you want to get why even get one? Do you also where a misfits shirt because the skull looked cool and you wanted to be a bad bitch? kys faggot

try tattooing someone's birthday anywhere

Get a kike identification tattoo on arm

Put a tally mark on your chest for every friend you’ve had die

Stickman in blackface

Get a tattoo that says "Tattoos are for faggots".

This is a good idea

>implying op has friends

>want to get a tattoo
>has no idea what to get
Why get a tattoo if you don't have something that means something to you that you want to get?

Don’t get anything smaller than a sleeve or you’re doing it wrong.

Get some words in chinese to show how unique and individual you are

Go w hello kitty, like me

Pic

>telling someone who has no clue what they want to fuck up an entire arm
In a few decades, there are going to be a lot of old folks with senseless scribbings and faded/running bullshit all over their bodies.

if you have no idea what you want for a tattoo, don't get a tattoo.

I know I can't wait

Make your daddy proud.

Do you think this guy asks himself what the fuck he was thinking when he wakes up and looks in the mirror?

I've known exactly what I "would" get for atleast 5 years, and it was a joke years before that.
Since then it's been tattooed on atleast 3 friends, and apparently became a fad, and my 'joke' would have been exactly that.
No shame, theirs are cool, but unique is being clean of the
> 'idk maybe something small'
> 'I need something'
And holding out for that amazing art piece you just can't live without.

Wasn't this guy in suicide squad or some gay shit

Listen, OP... you heard about all this bullshit regarding bitcoin and how it would have been the smartest move to buy some 7 years ago in order to be rich today? Well, tattoos are like that, but opposite... their cultural value will drop so fucking much that in years to come being tatted will be a fucking disgrace. Do yourself a favor and stop thinking about doing whatever everyone else is doing.

in a few years the world will be over user, get ur head out of your ass -OP

You want to get a tattoo but have no idea what to permanently put on your skin. Get something simple that represents who you are, like this.

Since anything you probably want on your body now is unlikely to be something you will give a shit about in 10+ years, you should probably just forget about the tattoo and just get yourself a T shirt.