What is Sup Forums's guide to surviving a nuclear apocalyspe?

What is Sup Forums's guide to surviving a nuclear apocalyspe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LS4vadyYmds
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Launch first.

live in a country that nobody considers a threat, is generally not too belligerent and where my neighbors don't own automatic weapons

>australia reporting in

Just heard really loud bangs outside, you're scaring me OP.

Play every fallout game

Kek most of Ozfag land already looks like a nuclear apocalyspe

Go to nz.
>easy access
>no real strategic positioning for ww3
>thriving wildlife for a survival situation
That or tasmania. We aussies are pretty lucky if the world goes tits up hardcore

Get in your refrigerator

amazing

tassie would be perfect and some friends have a farm there, just not sure I could make it there fast in a survival situation.

Survivors survive. I assume you live on the east coast and close enough to the ocean. Take boat go south. Laws and decency arent an issue when nuclear war is current

lol, good reference

Save all the water you can in bottles, pack a first aid kit, have at hand a swiss army knife, a box with matches, candles, sleeping bag a tent and maybe bottlecaps as money

nope. west coast. minimum 5 hour flight time to get there.

Don't worry user. I sorted my bug out plan a decade ago, I'll be fine. I appreciate the thought though.

>ARM THE FUCK UP

You don't.

I forgot, that also is needed to pack food in cans and healthy cereal bars

If you live less than 12 miles away from a major city, you don't. If you live farther away, you prolly just need to fuck your sister one last time before the deathclaws get to her.

Don't you think you'll need 7 different guns with over 1000 ammo for each and 7 desk fans (so you can scrap them for screws)?

I see you've played fallout before.

>be in brazil
>nothing ever happens here
you will be safe if you follow this 1 simple step

Yes. Yes I have. This machine kills commies.

So does this one.

you look good, but that is an ugly gas mask

>Thinks fallout is a Chernobyl reference.

Nice to see IRL pics of /b.
I live in south Africa. It is already post apocalyptic, more fun than you might think...

I didn't want to get out my old rubber one that covers everything with the giant filter.

This fixes problems.

preemptively kill myself before one can happen

thats one nice revolver

Thanks. It was the first hand gun I ever owned. Webley mk6 Used to carry it around on a shoulder holster all the time because it had a 45 round and no recoil. was a pain to pull out fast tho

that's one nice revolver

start new post apocalyptic life as millionaire

Yes it is. It makes peoples heads revolve when you hit them.

are you retarded???

it's obviously a mauser AK 99 cal.50

Dont die

Loli

Bet there is only about 500 caps there. You'd be lucky to buy a few stimpaks and a leather right arm for that.

Don't be in one

Turn and walk 360 from the blast zone

360 what user? 360 WHAT?! WHAT THE FUCK DO WE 360?!

200 tons of lead suit

But...

Sunbathe in some gamma radiation and die a slow painful death

Its ok user. You could still get a low condition combat shotgun or a sawed off with 50 rounds for that.

>don't survive, die in explosions

It wouldn't be like in the movies. You'd be fucked no matter what you do.

Say goodbye to everything as we know it. You guys are the complete opposite of independent. Without the systems to rely on, you'd all be fucked. That's if you did survive the initial fuckery.

Exploding in the beginning is the best option.

you never take a look in the post nuclear apocalyptic survival handbook, didnt you?

it's called Fallout - there are many parts of it but you will learn an important lesson. And now start to collect bottlecaps!

Move to Switzerland

youtube.com/watch?v=LS4vadyYmds

I live two blocks from a fallout shelter in one of the most "rugged individualism" states in the US. Every person I know has an emergency kit with food, water purification, hunting gear, shelter, etc.

I'm not super concerned.

>I live near a lot of people who'll compete with me for resources and kill me without a second thought if it improves their chance of surviving

no cause for concern there