As of 2015...

> As of 2015, a systematic review of the best research to date on the topic has concluded that the mean length of an erect human penis is approximately 13.12 ± 1.66 cm (5.17 ± 0.65 in).[1] Flaccid penis length is generally a poor predictor of erect length.

How do you feel now?

i'm barely 5". it doesn't change how i feel because i have never gotten close enough to a woman to get rejected because of my size.

>mfw 5'6" and skinny as fuck but still have 5" dick which looks abnormally large on my skinny waist

Pretty good tbh

You are average.

Also, learn to eat pussy.

>6'5 skinny fuck with 7,5 dick and big hands
It's good in real life, but just for pictures my dick looks all over the place.

> A statistically significant correlation between penis size and the size of other body parts has not been found in research.

Me too I'm 5'7" 120lb with a 6.5 inch cock, looks fucking huge on me

You know what they say about big feet.

Big shoes.

It's like being a living shota. Normie chicks don't want any from us short skinny dudes but petite girls don't mind and some days I feel like I'm drowning in flirty milfs

>tfw your 5'7 and fat with a 6" dick but its looks 5"
feels bad man

I feel like freaking out over penis size is like the biggest possible indicator of being bad at sex. Like. You can have orgasms that leave people unable to talk on either side without a cock going in anyone. It's so irrelevant.

Tits or gtfo

at 5'9" and 6.25" length, I'm more worried about girth which is the more important factor in terms of pov pleasure. I only measure up 4.5" - 4.6" girth.

Doesn't even bother me i prefer my women to be 5'4" or under. The shorter the better, just not too far under 5 foot, that's getting into midget territory

I also happen to be blessed with a big flaccid cock. I can easily reach 4.5 flaccid, which looks giant on me

I wasn't claiming that, just that for pictures/videos it's really hard to take an accurate representation. Because depending on the angle, my dick can look huge or small.

That's true.

So if I'm 5'11 with a 6.5" dick is that okay? I'm bad at math

Not insecure about it like i was in 10th grade, so the same really. I've got 6", but when I look at it on my body it looks like 5". I could lose some weight.

I did to the toilet paper roll test recently. Couldn't fit my dick through, so that's good, right?

dubs of truth...
>tfw you're 5'8 130lbs with a 6.7in

Mines about 7in long but it's very thick about 6.3in girth

I was always self conscious about my size because I'm 6'3" and my dick looks average on me. But it's 7 inches and I've had no problem getting girls off with it, so knowing most men are smaller makes me feel like a God. Pic related, me stuffing my hard cock in a bitches face.

Why the fuck are women so hard to please sexually?
Men are easy as fuck to make cum.

6’2” with a 7 inch dick

>doesn't know how to finger or eat out a chick
should probably work on that.

Of course everyone in this thread is five inches or more, right? What a coincidence.

How tf are you supposed to practice?

No

get a ps2, get guitar hero 3. use controller, practice shittons, works fingering fingers on BOTH hands and will give you amazing finger dexterity. On hard an expert will make you use thumb as well on right hand. thats my advice for fingering, best orgasm ive ever given a chick was with my hands cause i have a tiny dick an knew i'd have to compensate

Checked

It's circumcised, might as well cut the rest of it off.

idk, im like 4 inches and its working fine so far,

but then i'm in asia and the girls here are smaller so it balances out.

Barely 5" dick.
Slept with over 200 women.
Married to a semi-famous fashion model.

I'd suck you. let's see more.

>"hi, i saw you from over there and was wondering if you'd like an orgasm."
just ask if you can eat out a chick. dudes ask for blowjobs all the time, why shouldn't a guy ask someone to eat them out. it's actually my go to pickup line nowadays.

It's complicated. First of all, they have to really like you. Some of it has to do with being a passionate lover. They also have to be in the right state of mind. Also, it has to do with performance. You can't be a 2 pump chump. Proper forplay isn't always necessary, however it can help a lot with most women. Then size comes into play. Girth is more important than length, so if you can't get a woman off with your peenor than you might try to get her off digitally. Lastly, some women just have a lot of trouble getting off through sex in general. Even if you follow all of my advice, you still might not get her off. Good luck user, may the force be with you.

I'm 4inches hard.. but I'm a bottom. I'm safe, right?

I learned how to eat ass by watching my dog lick ramen noodles out of the carpet...

I learned from letting my dog eat them out of my ass rookie

how well does that work for you? asking for a friend...

kek

I'm 5'4, 112lb and 4.5 . Go trannies!

prove it

I've read 4.59-4.8 is avg girth, seems like most are 5-5.5 though

>that height and weight
Hot. Post pics?

To be honest, I'm not sure what the average girth is. But i know that that isn't enough to properly pleasure most women.

Only one I have at the moment. Guy on tumblr wanted to see how big I was erect against my small cage.

>how well does that work for you?
more often than you probably think. obviously it doesn't work on prudes and uppity bitches. if you get rejected, just change venues and ask someone else. i'm not a good looking dude by any means; i am the peak of everyday averageness; but i've learned to fake confidence fairly well. just be like don cheadle in the movie talk to me; walk up someone and ask:
>"tell me something, when was the last time you had your pussy eaten."

No. It's not ok. You need to be 6'5" with an 11.5" dick.

i told guys on omegle for like an hour one day they needed a cage to control their wanking. No one knew wtf it was.... I was disappointed.

Honestly I can cum caged or not.. but it's still fun to play if someone else has the keys.

Though, I have been playing with a few hypno files that are fun..

i can cum caged kinda, need a cock in me to make it happen though

Havent even mentioned my teeny weenys size... Americunt so its in inches
hard its like 3 1/4 maybe?
there is no limp, only head, but 1/4in if technical

Mfw i'm 7"

Fuck off with your cock science

I've found out I can cum from ball squeezing, rubbing my hole, or a bit of muscle tensing. It's kinda destroyed my fun of chastity. I kinda want to medically induce it or something.

Within a few years, you will develop penile fibrosis, resulting in atrophy and an increased risk of penile cancers. If that happens, a penile resection is performed - as in they just chop the dick off and leave a urethra hole for you to piss from, sometimes with a stint in it.
Enjoy your fetish.

I actually wouldn't mind that really.

Though, having been playing with it off and on for a good 6 years I can say absolute bogus.

considering im trans an planning on getting rid of it anyways, you dont scare me

semi orgasm with a vibrator but like i said, all about that cock. Never fails

6 years? damn, cage ive had for the last two i cant do longer than two weeks from chafing. perk of a plastic cb-6000, longest wear an with what?

Same as you expect I'm 5'5 and weigh 170 still trying to lose weight I was well over 200 last year

same

mine's 20" but looks 5"

you've developed a brain fibrosis already