Does anyone else miss being at school?

Does anyone else miss being at school?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TKH_vdh_ihk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I missed a semester due to moving to another state after the semester started. I've been stuck on the computer and only go out to get fast food. I'm getting back on this spring and i hope i can actually get out and meet new people and not be a total lazy fat shut in like i was in my hometown.

Same

I can’t comprehend how stupid I was for being an anti social slob

Nope.

Why?

i hear ya brother

No

Nope, loving my new job

Half of Sup Forums is underage anyway, so most people are still attending.

No, why the fuck would I?

I think I'd miss actually having friends, being able to go around the neighborhood riding a bicycle to a friend's house and maybe even getting laid with their sister or her friends, you know, being a normal teenager, but I was a total fucking sperg with a single mom who wouldn't dare let me out of her sight. EVER. I was 5'10" and 115 lbs and I shaved my eyebrows because I thought they were too thick but when I look back at old photos I looked like a total twink faggot. Not to mention some normies started rumors about me and destroyed my reputation, so instead of being the weird kid who didn't talk, I was the weird kid you shouldn't talk to.

Do I miss being ostracized by my peers? No I do not.

At least that’s something sure it’s shit but I’d rather go outside and be made fun of than sit in and play vidya all day

why did I read this in Eugene's voice from the walking dead?

At least you were made fun of and got rumors made of you. I was pretty much ignored for the entirety of my school years, and that shit really gets to you after a month. Some human contact is better than no human contact at all.

I wasn't made fun of, they just didn't acknowledge I existed. I'd ask girls out and they'd just keep talking to their friends and they'd laugh as I walked away. Chads would bump right into me in the hallway. People would put their binders and backpacks in my space (group tables) and completely ignore I was there. Teachers would forget my name during attendance checks. My female cousin was forced by my family to be a friend to me and I ended up being the target of incest jokes. Every now and then the trashy druggie people would make fun of my appearance and ironically talk to me just to laugh about it later. This one drug faggot actually got a pencil and stabbed me in the hand with it and half the class laughed as a pencil stuck in the cartilage of my hand.

There's lots and lots of stories I have of other things, but this is just a general summary of my two years in high school. I was expelled when I was a sophomore and I was never allowed back. It's been years since that's happened.

I feel like I'm the only person on this website, that doesn't have friends by choice, kek. In terms of question, no. I don't.

>Piece of shit, hated by all his peers
>Tells himself he chooses to be alone to make himself feel better

Top fuckin kek

Your life must've been tough, I generally feel sorry for You.

im in finals weeks rn, fuck college

I'll assume you don't have friends because you don't want them. What would bring a person to that state? Even introverts have a small amount of friends they maintain. the tl;dr is you don't have friends because you're a shit, and you've convinced yourself you don't want them.

No. I don't miss the times when i was a skinny nerdy manlet, bullied by the biggest dickhead in the school for my first year and not getting a single girlfriend my entire time there.

Fuck school and everything it stood for, the only things i needed out of it were the meaningless A's and B's i got in my GCSE's that i needed to get into sixth form college.

Secondary school (or highschool for amerimutts) was the worst time of my life, it was before i was redpilled and i sought self-improvement. Fast forward to now and i have an athletic physique and am gonna get my degree this year.

I will hate school until the day i die.

I miss being that age and having the free time to spend with my friends or playing vidya, but school itself? No.

This hit close to home, fuck you.

Exactly

My God, get a fucking rifle already lad.

Feelsbadman.exe

I never wanted to socialize in my life. In fact I was always forced to it by my parents and teachers, which made me hate it even more. I've had couple of friends in my life, but eventually dropped them out, due to lack of any purpose and obnoxiousity, from my point of view. Not everyone is the same.

Massive autist

Guys, no point dwelling on the past. The best you can do is stop jerking off, get motivated, hit the gym, hit the books harder, and start taking care of your appearance. It literally saved me.

Hope ur stories include murder, blackmailing, money, guns, hostages and rape.

I miss the free time it gave me but school itself can fuck off.

yeah no

Being this retarded

Back in high school I wore a trench coat regularly till junior year, and a scarve every day. I never felt like I had a bad reputation, yeah everybody thought I was going to shoot the place up, but I fit right in with a lot of groups.

Despite all that, I find the largest part of getting the impression you don't belong is something we cultivate ourselves. As long as they don't say it to your face, it might as well not have existed at all.

Highschool blew ass and I wouldn't ever go back, I get those nightmares enough.

This

I missed it after awhile, then I remembered how much I hated it. Nope.

Actually, I was tested by kindergarten psychologist to rule this guess out. Everything came clear, I even outperform typical kids of my age, but looking at it from 3rd person, I can see the place of this insult. Thanks.

Only thing I miss was the underage girls I was legally allowed to fuck

>he wore a trench coat to School
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

No you're autistic. Deal with it.

>tested by kindergarten psychologist to rule this guess out
The fact that you needed to be tested in the first place should be a sign.

>Everything came clear, I even outperform typical kids of my age
Is that what your parents told you? How nice.

Was the worst time of my life. Didn't even realize I was dissociated because it was so normal for me.

Then when college came around I almost swam out the ocean to drown myself because I felt something and was in sheer horror at the haze nearly 2 decades of my life had been.

>The fact that you needed to be tested in the first place should be a sign.
Please, read this statement again and realize how dumb your statement is.

>Is that what your parents told you? How nice.
No, I have it in my papers.

>Please, read this statement again and realize how dumb your statement is.
youtube.com/watch?v=TKH_vdh_ihk

Right what I was expected from this website, kek.

Absolutely. How can you not miss being surrounded by ass every day for 8+ hours? That's all I remember from school. Staring at qt's butts all day. I remember too there was like three girls total that used to let me feel them up. It's fucked up that I'm thinking about it, but it's just memories

First in 5th grade, a girl would allow me and my buddy to just about finger her, play with her ass. 6-7th grade there was another, who had huge fucking tits, literally adult size. She'd let us play with them, it was amazing -> she became my girlfriend. Same 8th grad, had a new girlfriend. Science class, used to reach behind me and finger her. After school, at night, I used to go to her house, and she'd sneak out and we'd do shit. School was pussy galore, man.

I fucking definitely miss school. I'm 21 now, didn't go to college, so I get laid like once a year.

You expected it because you're used to saying it

Also, those three girls were just ones that would allow me to do shit in school. The parties and shit were amazing. Fuck FUCK FUCK. How to get laid at a bar???

Yeah, I use it a lot to describe people like you, unfortunately it's really common here. It was pleasure to takin part in this baity and pointless conversation, I have to go now. You can lurk more now, kek.

>proving to everyone you are autistic all along
lmao

Have money and buy drinks.

Congrats you have unlocked how to fuck people from bars, child.

>Generally feel sorry for you

How much money, user? Can I go in with like $100 and get laid? I got a chicks number once. She was like 10 years older than me, a ginger. Not bad. Didn't fuck her though because I didn't drive there. She said if I had my car she wouldn't left with me.

i miss the cafeteria food but not much else

holy shit that made my day

and cause with how autistic eugene is you KNOW that dipshit was a Sup Forumsro at one point

>and cause with how autistic eugene is you KNOW that dipshit was a Sup Forumsro at one point
I can't stand retards. You do not know "eugene", he's a fucking actor. Same people that cry when celebrities die "oh my god, he was such a good person! remember in that one movie..." brainlet.

things i miss about school
>free awesome school lunch
>hundreds of hot teen bodies
>teen whores thinking youre cool for the dumbest reason
>hot teacher with amazing ass bending over to help person in front of me
>Grabbing ass unnoticed in tightly packed crown just outside cafeteria before lunch

>he's a fucking actor
hes a fucking character, with how socially awkward that stupid fuck is an some of the shit he says has bro all over it.

Clearly you've never been obsessed with something before, ive watched all 7 seasons (Thats 3 total days of footage) at least 6 times this year, an i plan to put in two more times before the year ends. I think I know what im talking about

user.......you sadden me.

But yes, the girls in bars alone are as desperate as you so....just buy them drinks and make them laugh. But don't throw money at them like they are whores.....unless they are whores.

I miss it. I kinda peaked in high school I think. I had a two long term girlfriends. Had a schedule I knew. Food wasn't bad. Lots of cute girls around. No one was really a dick and while I didn't do any sports, you could look forward to your weeb/smash/MTG clubs or whatever you did.

Whats your job

I grabbed so many girls' asses. That was my main activity. I knew I would never get any consensually then or in the future, so I grabbed as many as I could and walked under the bleachers before mass (Catholic school) and looked up skirts.

kys

hang yourself kissless virg

Why?

>literally a whole year of that drab, trite, plodding mess of a show

Fag