Alright Sup Forums... I need your advice or thoughts! I’ve posted before about a girl I’m kind of seeing...

Alright Sup Forums... I need your advice or thoughts! I’ve posted before about a girl I’m kind of seeing. I got out of a 11 year relationship and moved down to Florida. A couple weeks ago I met a gorgeous girl who I’ve been seeing a little at a time who happens to be my friends roommate ... We started hooking up a couple weeks ago and every time I take her out, she is all over me and we go at it which has been fun as hell. Problem is, she still has a fuckface boyfriend who is a piece of shit. She keeps telling me she is ending it with him and when we go out, we hook up and she tells me she is falling for me... Every now and then I come down to stay at my friends place and will hook up with her... Tonight I went out with some friends and decided to crash at the apartment and guess what... Her fucking boyfriend is here and I’m fucking pissed. Should I just forget about this bitch? The thing is, I’m kind of falling for her and it sucks! She keeps telling me she is ending it but never seems to. She hooks up with both of us! What the fuck? I’m here now drunk as fuck and wanting to duck but they are together.... very fucked up situation!

Kill him

Have you tried turning it on and off again?

I would love to!
Dafuq?

pressure her

I’m literally laying in the other bedroom right now wanting to fuck her so bad and she is hooking up with a fuckhead! It sucks because this is the first girl who I have hooked up with since my relationship ended and we have a lot of fun together but she is fucking both of us! At first I was like whatever, I will take her away but it’s been a couple weeks and now it’s starting to piss me off! One side of me tells me to forget about her but I can’t. And the fucked up thing is she was texting me all night when I was out!

I was the boyfriend in a very similar situation... if she's falling for you then she needs to cut things off with him asap. If she doesn't then you need to leave her alone and find someone else.

Tell me about it... The gif is what I’m thinking about

It sounds easy to but fuck man, it’s killing me a little

Dude if she's going behind her boyfriend's back with you what makes you think she will be faithful to you? You're just setting yourself up for failure and making decisions with your dumb gay heart instead of whats going to actually be good for you.

give it some time man, dont worry. It's only been a few weeks, its hard to ends things with someone even if you absolutely can't stand to stay with them. I've wanted to breakup with my girl for months now but I just can't do it. She's not suicie threatening me or anything, she's just a sweet girl and I don't want to break her heart like that.

work on your grammar, sounds you wanna butt-fuck a man

actually this niggas got a point OP

go to bant faggot

True... but she’s a down bitch who had me thinking she really wanted to end this shit... He is a fucking moron and she met me only a couple weeks ago! At first it was kind of fun for me but now I think I really like her! It fucking sucks... Tomorrow night I am supposed to take her out but Im contemplating telling her the fucking deal

this

a million times this

go to tinder its fun and it works. good shit no joke.

I know I know I know.... But when we are together it’s fucking heaven

your being cucked stop being a faggot, end it and nope the fuck out of there.
a woman is the single most replaceable item in any mans life just find another

Yeah life is hard. Either tell her to commit to you or leave. Your just as big of a piece of shit for fucking with someone else's relationship.

Yeah, but she’s bad as fuck... I know I need to move on. Before I arrived I even texted her saying her boy isn’t allowed over (kinda joking around) and she replied saying fuck, you’re too late for that... I’m fucked up, I know... That’s what she said

BEGONE THOT

If someone already said this, I'm sorry you had to see it twice. If she's cheating on him with you what makes you think another you, won't show up in her life and you'll be other dude sitting around or texting her while she is getting bung out. I'm really fucked up and.im going to sleep

I know but she tells me she is miserable with him and she was so happy she met me... Imdont know what to think

I was literally you but then the girl ended it. Ended up being at her house and her ex came through and we had what I would call a tussel in the driveway, but according to everyone apparently I kicked his ass though I didn't really do much cause I felt bad for him since it was my fault shit was shit so I felt it would have been more fucked up if I did fuck em up. Moral of the story if she doesn't end it soon then she won't be committed to you later on.

She's a whore. A cheating whore. If she fucks him over for you today, she fucks you over for the next guy tomorrow. Ever heard the saying girls are like monkeys, they don't let go of one branch 'til they get a hold of another one...

Have your physical fun with her, and when shit starts getting too real, get the FUCK out. If you're upset about whats going on now, you're probably already too attached to a girl who should've never been anymore than a sport fuck a few times at most the second you found out she wasn't single.

Right now, you're acting like a scumbag, fucking some unsuspecting fucker's girl. Go look at yourself in the mirror and see how you feel about that... You're LETTING her make you a piece of shit.

Odds are him and you aren't the only ones....

Write that slut off, and go get tested

Dude just think about it, she's a hoe. If she's cheating on her boyfriend she'll cheat on you. Its better to cut things off , she's bad news. Don't let her play her game , she just wants to fuck.

If she's so miserable then why won't she leave? Because she's unsure of her feelings that's why. Stay away from her user that's a slippery slope and if you get attached and things don't work out it's gona hurt and your going to feel like a dumb ass too.

he won't listen he's already fallen for her thot ass. Thats what he like

Fucking right anons! Im still gonna take her out tomorrow cus I wanna get fucked up but I’m telling her the fuck off! I know you fuckers are right but it’s still tough... She is fucking gorgeous and that’s what kills me... She’s also 10 years younger which I probably should of mentioned

She's gona throw a lot of Bull shit at you. And it mite not be best to tell her off while wasted. But your doing the right thing. Find yourself a loyal girl user. Good luck to you!

Thanks fuckers!!!!

Op your problem is this is the rebound chic. It's like you were hooked on smack and just made the switch to methadone. You are looking for that same high with an inferior product. When really ya should be kicking all together. This bitch is not your ex...tell your peepee and your heart to get over it...the ex is gone for good. This cunt is a stepping stone to years of good no strings fucking. When ya understand that, you'll be set free...send this bitch a thank you card.

This OP, you don't want to fall for some girl like that. Yeah it's fun/memorable having moments together but don't let that fool you that you're "deeply in love" which might end you up like her bf not knowing she's seeing another guy which is you (sorry if it's confusing asf).