I find the Eurasian peoples of Russia facinating

i find the Eurasian peoples of Russia facinating
t.assburger to the core
Mordvins, Chuvash, Udmurts, Tatars and all that jazz

these fuggers are another branch of "white" people and their existance is totally obscure to the average 89iq

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bashkirs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatars
rferl.org/a/1059468.html
passportmagazine.ru/article/1101/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we are not white, fuck off

Unhealthy obsession with white people is purely Germanic autism, Russians don't care whether those people are European-looking or not. In Germany they would probably have been gassed multiple times for not having a square head.

>Russians don't care whether those people are European-looking or not
they do, jose, stop making up things

none of them are white, though, except maybe the finnic ones

this, jose is palette expert

>ywn never be trash tier enough to just get low class whores like sex toys and not give a shit like this dude
>you are basically obligated to date/marry a normal gf and treat her well gift her expensive shit to be considered normal in society and take part in normal stuff
e
welp

Muh hapas

ugly subhumans

they are not hapas, horvat. jesus fuckin christ

They could've been if their parents had the right minset. Češki debil.

Delicious hapas

>call me a debil
>calls asians and churkas hapas
what a fuckin joke
i'm tatar/bashkir, btw

Hi Elliot

Pic related

>Eilliot
i would be, but i'm not a hapa.

>Mixed white/caucasoid and azn ancestors
>not a hapa

someone post that hapa comparison picture, it's freaking wild

i'm just a fuckin asian, bloody idiot, no ruskies in my bloodline

TATARS ARE MIXED AF AND RE BASHKIRS en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bashkirs SCROLL DOWN TO GENETICS

, Elliot

with fucking whom? with finno-ugors? they are not white. and they are so ancient, no one even knows their names

With whomever gave you Eurogenes Elliot

You only have to look at Tatars to see how mixed they are. Probably happened during the Tatar rule of Russia

mixing with russians was a taboo for tatars, it's only became "okay" lately.
>have to look at Tatars
tatars are a mix of finno uhric turkic speaking tribes, so of fucking course they look different, tyrone

Not if the Russians (or Udmurts or Finno-Ugrians or whatever) converted to Islam

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatars

Mixing is very common nowadays, 1/3 of all marriages in Kazan are between Russians and Tatars

That article talks about Hapasity of Tatar genetics, Elliot

>Muh pure Chongness

When was the last time you saw a Bashkir do math?

TATARS

YES

This

yes, that's what i was sayin
>When was the last time you saw a Bashkir do math?
umm..back at school?
also, what the fuck are you trying to prove to me? we are still considered churka nation, no one calls us hapas and we don't have elliot rodgers, cause if you want a tatar girl, while you are also one, just meet some religious dads with daughters, that's all

Maybe the "twisted world" and the bmw's arent there but the Elliot hapa genetics are

Are there more Tatar mathematicians or more Tatar gopniks?

Dont you have to be religious too and not fugg?

Also how to get Tatar/Bashkir girl if youre not a Tatar/Bashkir?

>Maybe the "twisted world" and the bmw's
what are you even talking about?
>Tatar mathematicians or more Tatar gopniks?
just like with any nation, they are more bydlos, than mathematicians
what? you marry and fuck afterwards, it's simple as that

there are some mathematicians tho, and being it-shills and programmers is a big thing
just like with any slut.

Elliot references. Dont lie, as a hapa you understand them.

>Any nation with Russky admixture

Could Elliot get pussy in Hapastan?

what a dumb burger, wow
ameritards are really the worst, are they not?
>hurr durr that one is hapa eliott roger cause i check their genetics and t-they are not really white, but imma 100 percent european hurr durr

Im American not Eurofaggot, Elliot

any source on this?

it is, but tatar nationalism is a big thing lately, so not sure how it's gonna turn up
but that's mostly in tatarstan, in bashkiria no one really cares

Why is Tatar nationalism a thing now? Why don't Bashkirs care? Who is marrying whom? Tatar women with Russian men or the opposite?

rferl.org/a/1059468.html

passportmagazine.ru/article/1101/

>race of hapas

You tell me

>Why is Tatar nationalism a thing now?
it always was, it's just more and more russians are leaving tatarstan lately, tatars always wanted a real autonomy, the language issues, etc
>Why don't Bashkirs care
they do, it's just not as common as with tatars.
>Who is marrying whom
women, i guess. tatar men are more nationalistic, while girls are just sluts without values, most of the time

those are bashkirs on the pic

>Muh British nobility ancestors supreme gentlemen
>Amoral whore women with no identity

Hapas

fuck already, tyrone.

Where da hapa wimmin @?

I've had tatars drop some lines on me like "we shouldn't celebrate new years at 31st dec since it's a roman fiscal end of the year, we have "our own slavic end of the year"
or another one said "these american cartoons like Simpsons are degenerate stuff programming our kids to go astray, we should watch "our russian shows" instead of this, they are better"
So I don't buy that nationalism thing too much.

, Elliot

Some Tatars try to be more Russian than Russians

They are also generally pro-Putin I think. I've never heard of tatars going on protests and such. Must be because there's a ton of tatars in the government and in government enterprise, plus they are given enough leeway in governing their county, no reason to protest.

Noice

Now where to get one irl

A lot of old timey Russian names have Tatar/Arabic via Tatar origins like Sergei Rachmaninoff or that guy who was poisoned Kara-Murza

fuck off Schlomo, go Jew somewhere else.

Turkic people in Eurasia are an interesting bunch, they were always a minority so joined up with other tribes and became them

tragic