WOEOW

WOEOW
REAELLAY MAEKS YOUUU THEINK................................HUHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

nyc.gov/html/cchr/downloads/pdf/publications/GenderID_Card2015.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, it makes my mind go numb.

wtf I hate CIS people now????

Jamiroquai wouldn't've allowed for this to happen.

first post best post

Only 31? Ugh...

You're right OP, I am now a #cruzmissle

It made me think thx OP

And some ratards on pol think this state will go red. Top kek

FUCKING BIGOTS THEY DONT RECOGNIZE MY GENDER????????? RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPISTS RAPISTS RAPISTS

i think this justifies my usage of the word "it" to describe some other people. hear me out. if they get made about random labels they dont like "it"isnt even human its a object so it is gender neutral

Hey Sup Forums, can YOU name all 31 genders?

I'll start with one:

Xonkergender

We did it Reddit

Commence 'operation making this meme look bad because it hurted my cognitive dissonance'
>trump supports trannies
Oh well. Lost your narrative. It really makes you think

The only 3 genders are Male, Female and Mental Illness

Name genders without cheating.

Who on earth is being paid to come up with shit like that?

It's so absurd to have 31. Either there are two, or infinite in which case you might as well have none. But no, choose the option that makes no one happy and makes no sense.

Who else here /femalerightleg/?

I want off this ride

avoiding my "really makes you think" filter is against the rules

Why no normal orientation on the chart?

Coincidence?

Die cis scum

Yeah really makes you hope for dat ww3. Just nuke us already...

>graphic implies that one arm can be a different gender from the rest of the body

It's like we're letting high school girls dictate domestic policy now.

Clearly this is absolute bullshit.

> don't get your news off the Internet, ESPECIALLY Sup Forums and *E*S*P*E*C*I*A*L*L*Y* Sup Forums

GENDERS ARE NOT BASKIN ROBBINS.

These threads need to be added to the sticky.
They're definitely close enough to the spirit of the sticky.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

lol Trump says things have been fine with how they have been. People have already been using whatever bathroom they want. Saying that the government shouldn't be involved in your bathroom time isn't the same as "supporting trannies"

>"It's not gay if I jerk you off bro, my left hand identifies as female!!"

>I identify as having a female lower torso, but male shoulders, arms, and legs.

What's the name for that?

Squats

All these genders and people still either pee out of a penis or a hole.

and oats

Techinically guys pee out of a hole too

Literal flavor of the month genders

>2016
>Not having both legs female
Die trans legged scum

mmm i want ice cream....

>Fullmetal Activist

>Male
>Female
done.

Nice

Me on the right. I identify as a woman, but my left leg is a man.

>Jew York
> This level of degeneracy
> being in my 20s
> only more madness awaits.

just commit suicide senpai

I created the typical Sup Forums user.
Kind of triggered that we are not an official gender though

>left hand is the grill
Who would ever fap with their left hand?

Right hand operates mouse, left hand now required to take up the mantle of responsibility.

Careful w that meme!!! It's still hot.

CHROMOSOMES BIAETCH
XX
AND
XY

>not using the mouse with right hand and fapping with left

cmon son step it up

im left handed, so it's natural for me, but it's the optimal fapping stance because it frees right hand for mouse use.

as someone who identify as pansexual two spirits why cant you just let us be Sup Forums?

I'm happy that this really makes you think fucking thing is a sarcastic meme now.
It really made me think about hating people.

What even are some of these??

you mean womental illness

Well im not gay so my hand must be female. What gender is the third one?

>only 31
are you fucking kidding me?!

I can kind of see the point in some of them. Though the one with legs being the opposite gender baffles me. And the one with a box in your chest.

>my right leg identifies as the opposite gender...
This picture physically hurts. I swear if trump doesn't win I'm drinking antifreeze

as a member of the 32nd gender all I gotta say is check your privilege, shitlords

I see no evidence or press release that this is true.

I wank a lot with my left hand, what's my gender now? Out of curiosity, it seems like fapping with that hand makes me some kind of new gender according to the NYC. What is that exactly trans leftists?

What is this shit? "I identify as a women from the waist up, but I forgot to shave so my legs identify as a mans legs."
"Excuse me officer but my torso identifies as feminine, you just groped me"
This is madness, upstate needs to wall off the insane degenerates.

Better reason now, more then ever to #standwithher

What's the difference between "MTF" and "Male-to-Female?"

JESUS FUCK ITS LIKE A TUMBLR PAGE READING THOSE

"If you believe you have been discriminated against or would like more information
about your rights and responsibilities under the law, please contact the
NYC Commission on Human Rights by calling 311 or visiting nyc.gov/cchr."

THE END IS NEAR

Thanks for the link.
Its 27 though, not 31

Nope, there is only 4 genders
A. You have a penis - Male
B. You have a vagina - Female
C. You have both genitalia - Hermaphrodite
D. You have none - Freak.

11 more months until I get to move out of JEW York City

>femme person of transgender experience
>hijra pangender
>gender gifted

ok so the top left one makes sense, for trans people, different gender heads I can understand that. Different gender lower torso, I
guess thats pre op who still need to loose the genitals

But, different gendered arms and legs? Different gendered sides? Different gender box in stomach? what the fuck?

U N D E R R A T E D

hermaphrodite isn't a separate gender, it's a combination of both genders

One of them might have a penis.

These. Doing it while sitting down is the greatest orgasm ever. At least twice as good as sex.

So many choices. Which one should I be?

I have a woman's torso and man's set of arms and legs. Therefore I'm a Non-Binary Gender Appropriate Master Sperglord Ultimate Form times 4.

Please use my correct pronoun or I will contact the NYC Commission on Human Rights of your violation.

What in the actual fuck am I looking at? How the fuck does someone have a different gender arm or leg?

I fucking lost my shit when I saw that picture of the Pink head and shoulders, blue square torso, and pink skirt and legs.

WHAT THE FUCK IS IT? I don't even need to know. I just know it's fucking hilarious and anyone that would identify with it is getting a fucking laugh outta me.

ayy

Have you never heard the expression "feminine penis?" Just apply that concept to other body parts.

This. When I use my left it's to still feel good without getting closer to climax. Right hand is always the finisher.

>Right-legged Trans-male
There is a reason our Hospital information system only accepts M/F/O as gender types

Wow, only 31? Looks like we still have a lot of work to do.

[ Rightleg Triggering INTENSIFIES ]

"I am a non-binary transgender andr-"

That's great, but you got rockin' tits and all I need to know is if you have a vagina for my dick or if I have to bury it in your asshole.

left hand, reverse, so it feels like someone else.
>mfw

What is included in the other category? People who don't take their health seriously and want to make a political stance even if it leads to their death?

>Gender Blender
is there any drawfag here?

> Non-OP
> Hijra
> Two-Spirit
> Gender Gifted
> Gender Blender
> Person of Transgender Experience
My sides

I have to get out of this state.

Any cool ones?

Why are they promoting stereotypical gender roles by using blue and pink? I am triggered