DRUMPF vs Delta Smelt

We need to educate ourself on the DELTA SMELT immediately.

California allocates 40% of its fresh water to keep the endangered Delta Smelt alive. This is the ONLY reason there is a economically crippling drought in California.

Every liberal news agency is mocking Trump because he has said "there is no drought! I'm going to get your water turned back on when I'm president!"

He's crazy, but he's 100% right in this instance. THERE IS NO DROUGHT!

This issue alone has made me a Trump voter. Nobody but Trump has brought this conspiracy to the lime light.

It's destroying my families almond farm.

Other urls found in this thread:

gawker.com/water-scientist-donald-trump-on-how-to-end-californias-1779228841
mercurynews.com/drought/ci_27918392/california-drought-delta-smelt-survey-tallies-one-fish
snopes.com/photos/animals/poodlemoth.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the fuck are you even talking about OP? You sure sound like a tinfoil. Cool fish bro.

BASED DELTA SMELTS SINGLE HANDEDLY DESTROYING CALIFORNIA

DEL TA SMELT
DEL TA SMELT!

We NEED to educate ourselves on the delta smelt IMMEDIATELY

This isn't tinfoil hat stuff. Every farmer in California is intimately familiar with the cause of the drought. Literally nobody else is.

This fish is killing our economy. Water rations are all because of this near extinct fish.

gawker.com/water-scientist-donald-trump-on-how-to-end-californias-1779228841

>Delta Smelt

Ahh yes the secret unit of military Blacksmiths

C uck, fuck yourself

No one gives a damn about California. Ok?

Fuck it. Flood the whole god damn place with based delta smelts. They own your fucking ass

>my families almond farm.
-so you're a pedo? oh wait thats ppecans my bad

I'm pretty disappointed in the amount of mockery in getting from a bunch of conspiracy theorists.

This is an actual, economy crushing problem. Information about it is actively suppressed. Is this not the type of thing Sup Forums exists to discussed?

Seriously, fuck you guys.

MAGA

Fuck the Smelt.

>Feinberg

I'm done.

The last conservative in California checking out.

Fuck you guys in your Jew loving assholes.

>oh no muh very specific type of sardine is going to die!

MAGA

What is a Delta Smelt? Does it do anything for the economy, or is it just important because it's endangered?

And while I know you're just trying to talk about the subject, I still have to say it,
>Gawker

Can you provide a source that proves it?

California is incredibly degenerate.

The state prevented a dam from being removed in Little Rock California because there is a endangered lizard that lives there now.

It wont even die! They have fucking resivours and rivers with them with hatcheries. This is all envirolibcuck bullshit. Meanwhile true environmental crimes are being committed elsewhere.

Kek underrated post

FUCK YOUR ALMOND FARM.

Im still here, fuccboi

How do we balance regulation with causing a Aral Sea type situation just because farmers want water because "muh livelihood?"

This. I was already voting Trump but now even more so if he will knock the environmentalism terrorists ruining this state once and for all.

LA resident here ready to see Sacramento burn.

A useless species of fish that is already effectively extinct in the wild. The last survey found just a few of the fuckers, and yet they still dumped half of our water supply into the ocean anyway.

>Gawker
>Feinberg

Fuck those lil Sardines

Why is the OP getting so much hostility? If true, this bolsters Trump's rhetoric.

Looks like the shills have come out of the woodwork itt.

Come on op, chill out

Nice source faggot. It's probably 4% of the usage so you call it 40

fish>nuts

>berg

FUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUU

THIS IS DELTA SMELT TERRITORY NOW

This was the last straw
I was a coalBerner
but now I'm an #apprentice

we need to invent some super thing to kill all the life in large bodies of water
it's all weird and or evil anyhow

It's the regulation that is causing this in the first place, all to save a few useless fish who don't provide any benefit to the environment regardless. Also said fish are kept alive in captivity, get one for your fishtank if you love it so much.

Just free market the fucker. This whole idea that people have a right to water is kinda of insane, because it's the perfect example of why free shit is a stupid idea. Want water in the middle of a fucking desert? Pay the price of doing so in a fucking desert.

If it was only 4% large patches of central california wouldn't be the dead orchards they are now.

The fucking irrigation system was built to transport water to those regions. Then the enviros shut that shit down because of this meaningless fish when the lefties took over the state in the 70's-80's.

It has been going on for decades you retard and if a pretty clear case of farmers getting fucked over by left-wing special interest groups.

They did, retard. The canal system was built and paid for. Then the government decided to shut parts of it down for this fucking fish.

I would swallow one of those whole for $5

OH SHIT is that a longfin smelt?!

mercurynews.com/drought/ci_27918392/california-drought-delta-smelt-survey-tallies-one-fish

Here is an article about the issue.

Still trying to find a source for the 40% claim...but they are clearly withholding water from southern California because of this fish.

>lack of reading or context comprehension
>the post
I was on your side, but fuck you, hope the farms die off so California all goes to hell.

So a huge and rapid increase in the Mexican population had no effect on the allocation of resources?

>it also isn't to preserve sport fishing for freshwater fish like bass in the delta
>it also isn't allocated to protect native salmon
Shut the fuck up, almond-tunnel shill

The whole of California

getting BENT THE FUCK OVER by a minnow!

>you can't make this shit up

DID OP ACTIVATE HIS ALMONDS??????

>reminder that cheap, safe, nuclear power tech that could utilize thorium, was axed by Nixon, developed by Oakridge, is now being built by China in cooperation with the US energy department...
>reminder that there is enough easy to get thorium for 10,000 years of fuck you nature nature clean energy that could literally be used to geo engineer hostile lands into heaven on earth through desalination
>reminder that dissolved magnesium, other metals, and dissolved CO2 can be utilized if wide spread cheap energy is made available.

i live in sac and ive been saying this for a year now and people always get fuckin smug or laugh because it's not something they saw on television. liberals are seriously the scum of the earth

I guess those evil salmon will just have to fuck off, right? But wait, you just thought it was smelt.

The drought is caused by like 40% of water being used by the oil industry and lack of rain for like 3 years not saving smelt. lmao

Trump is getting ripped to shreds by the news right now because no mainstream coverage of the fish has ever occurred. They think he's just making shit up.

There's also Thorium in Russia too.

>he fell for the thorium meme

Thats always how it goes, I had no idea about the smelt and all the environment fags cucking Cali.

Someone photoshop those idgaf shades on the fish. The pixel ones. Also add
>u mad

Has Trump been educating you guys on how we get fucked over with no previous knowledge of it aswell? I love it.

>implying there should have been a lake there in the first place.

Are you really this stupid?

There's also Thorium in Russia too.

What in the fuck is that and is it a Pokemon?

Let me get this straight. You retards want to extinct yet another species of animal from this planet in order to keep farming in a fucking desert?
I'm genuinely sorry your family has got caught up in this shitfight, but it's time to go do something different with your lives.
Disregard for the environment is nigger-tier.

Take a step back. Breathe. Re-read OPs post and then come back.
Also google artificial scarcity

They're getting cuc ked by a minnow

They aren't the brightest folks around

THANK YOU BASED DELTA SMELT

pure coincidence

They also don't understand a food chain

They'll be minnow bait soon enough

I think he is that stupid.

NUKE THE DAMS
RELEASE THE RIVER

ashley feinberg is such a dogshit journalist or whatever the fuck she's supposed to be. i would have killed myself by now if i was that horrible at what i'm paid to do.

>f-fuck you nigger, don't take away my Bogle wine, it's the only comfort I have left in this world

I live in northern California, there all of California's water comes from. I can tell you that there IS a drought. It used to rain regularly when I was growing up. Now maybe 2 or 3 times a year. (this year being the exception thanks to El nino) however, saving that to smelt is still the stupidest thing. And if we didn't care about it we would be a lot better off economically. After multiple rainstorms this year, Lake Shasta and others are finally full for the first time in years. But instead of saving it because weather projections say this may be one of our worst summers, we litter ally opened Shasta dam more. Opened all of the floodgates to let most of it out in an attempt to boost this smells population. It sucks. Just a few months ago wee were getting reports that the water was getting so low that to it would not reach the gates that lead to the hydroelectric power plant most of the region would have to switch to coal. That's how bad it was. But apparently saving the smelt for a few more years is more important than our economy and our quality if air.

In summary, there is drought for sure, but this damn smelt is making it a ton worse.

nah, we're just waiting for them to crumble apart

snopes.com/photos/animals/poodlemoth.asp

>california farmers

Nigger please. California farmers are the biggest fucking whiners on the planet. I lived in Carmel Valley for about 3 years and drove to LA every month.

On my way to and from LA, I'd see all the signs made by farmers complaining about some stupid regulation, bill, or other legislation being discussed by lawmakers.

Fucking complainers. All of them.

So Californians?

When the smelt come, will you willingly let them fuck your women?

Or will you kill yourselves, because if you think the cuck ing you're getting now is bad. You can't even imagine the smelt storm that's coming

Eat the Smelt, fish war now!

Your families almond farm has no guarantees from the government to survive. Find another business to get into. It should be easy for you since you are the salt of the earth type, just pull yourself up by your boot straps.

Liberalism exists so that mediocre people can feel smug.

Better to complain than take the dick, you cuck.

somebody is paying attention

>California allocates 40% of its fresh water to keep the endangered Delta Smelt alive.

Thought it was over almond farming or some shit

I wouldn't call that regulation. The USSR went and pursued a grandiose farming project in such a scope that even the largest corporations could only dream about it.

They didn't regulate shit, they just went and fucked shit up because they could and nobody was around to stop them. Rogue government.

that is a
FAKE MOTH
A
K
E

M
O
T
H

Didn't anyone see Chinatown? Jack Nicky knew this for decades

>cucked by a fucking smelt

POST RARE SMELTS

HE WHO SMELT DELTA IT

fish keeper here

....What's stopping them from breeding them? Really, there should be nothing in the way of breeding this fish. For fuck sake, they just figured out how to breed yellow tangs.

I can't think of one freshwater fish off the top of my head that can't be bred in captivity, in some way shape or form.

As someone who loves fish.... They need to get a good captive population, and then just let the wild population go extinct.

Then they could introduce it into a large manmade lake or something. And everyone stops bitching. Life preserved, drought over.

Sorry OP. Droughts suck, and they suck even worse when it's your own government droughting you to keep a fish alive.

The problem is that you farmer fucks pay 1/1000th the price of water as residential/commercial/industrial consumers. Sure, the increased price of your crops would be passed on to the rest of us and I'd stop drinking almond milk, but at least California would have water.

>This specific smelt is unique and must be preserved, it is a different special species!!!

>Whites should be bred out, we are boring anyway, and identical to africans #OneRaceHumanRace

hahahah I hope all the liberals die of thirst.

Found the faggot. Liberals try to fuck farmers for useless reasons on a regular basis. Seriously, kill yourself.

>make huge fish tanks
>provide adequate environment
>the right breeding conditions as well, might need different tanks
>need people to take care of them
>later make a giant fucking lake
>that will be easy right?

Or you could just keep them alive in their environment you stupid freshwater tank cuc k

>using half your state's water to raise minnows
California is populated by something below sub-human intelligence. As if the smartest and brightest the state has to offer are high functioning autistic shitlords.

fuck off delta smelt fag, nuke the fucking waters

I guess jobs are bad.

Also, I forgot a tiny fish life is more important than a humans.

Smelt cuck

What'd you say boy?!

You best be sending your girl to my smelter tonight ~delta smelt California cuck master

Sikh farmers literally feed California and the rest of the country.
Sikhs are bro-tier