We need 8.5 dislikes on YouTube rewind 2027

We need 8.5 dislikes on YouTube rewind 2027

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cg2stVCrmZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck you

Got it!

You got it OP

They already have more than 8.5 dislikes.

I already disliked. It was such garbage. Keep up the reposting of this bro

500k down 8mil to go

what the fuck is this even, i dont know who the fuck any of these people are or why the music made me feel like Pajeet shitting in the street

>Post videos for free
>watch millions of videos for free
>still not good enough for entitled millenials
Glad you got your priorities in order

>fucks over content creators
>elsagate
>trys to cover that up with a shitty video where famous people dance and dab while all the creators take a back seat

we should all be greatful that companies like youtube fuck us in the ass

>I'm really really really pissed off at how YouTube acts towards its users and how it has lots of incoherent policies
>Let's all gather together and click on a dislike button, I'm sure it will change everything and all the things I dislike will disappear and YouTube will turn into an amazing place.

This is grade-A slacktivism.
If you don't like how YouTube treats its user's then get your ass up, find all the people who have been wronged and bring things to court you fucking lazy shit.
It's too easy to just spam requests to dislike a video and then, when the plan inevitably fails to change a single thing, claim that you did your best and then go back at whining.

And this is all assuming that all the things that happened aren't all written and allowed in the ToS you agreed upon when you registered, and YouTube can't do whatever the fuck it wants in its space.
If that's not the case, if YouTube indeed can do as it pleases and it's all written in the ToS, then fuck the hell off and find something else.

Lets just go on vid me , oh wait

that sounds like faggotry, no thanks.
if you really want to do something about it, try getting people to go to another platform.

shut up capitalist dog. typical weak, fat american blyat’

Lol I'm not the one who is begging for people to dislike a video I don't like.

Nobody is forcing you to use YouTube, you have the whole internet to find another good platform for video sharing (and seeing at how your hate seems to be shared by many, you wouldn't have trouble convincing everyone to just move to a new place), but no, YouTube is too much convenient to use so you will just keep using it, complaining that you don't like it and then pretend to care by endorsing stupid crusades that will change absolutely nothing whatsoever.

You are a sad bitter faggot

Come on now, what happened to the Sup Forums of old when we could organise pic related? It's been far too long since we had did something, far too long since user delivered. So how about we change that instead of just fapping to FB/Trap/dick rate thread number 9001
Come on you lazy fucks and let's go fuck over these jews.

haha typical american bending over for corporate dick

>le old Sup Forums

The problem is the fact that the content creators are exclusively there. Let's say you hate Ubisoft but you are a massive starcraft fanboy. Let's then say Ubisoft makes starcraft 3. What do you do then? In the case of YouTube this isn't just one game/content creator, it's fucking all of them.

>>le old Sup Forums
It's not just a meme
t.▲
▲ ▲

except Sup Forums never really changed and there is still raids as often as there used to be

Come on now, we can get shit done. So let's go out and make the world hate us again. Remember when we made Oprah about about our 9001 penises? Let's go fuck some shit up instead of this edgy "not ur pursunul armeh" bullshit you use to excuse your laziness.

Then let's fucking make this a raid

Done.

>we

Well I just made the mistake of watching this cancer. Fidget spinners and spic music.. fuck this shit man, I would've dislikes this shit anyway.

fuck!!!
1.2M likes?
.5M dislikes?
just fml

Then it's your problem, if all the content creators are there then it means YouTube is the best platform at the moment.
If everyone just moved somewhere else or simply stopped using YouTube for a while, maybe all the content creators would realise something is wrong and shift to other places.

You can't say YouTube is shit when everyone you like is still creating content and getting views on YouTube. Something isn't right here, if it's so shit then why everybody uses it? And if everyobody hates it why aren't you all just moving to a different place en masse?

And don't try to tell me there are no alternatives on the internet, it's just that people like the convenience of a free and popular service and the good content creator are too attached to that sweet Google dosh.
Again, this is total slacktivism. If you want to change things then actually do something instead of disliking a video, which in turns gives it more views, which will make it go viral and make YouTube even more popular than it already is.

MODS!

>YouTube rewind 2027
esposito and other stuff. I kinda liked it. Pressed like.

Trying to pass this as le good ol' raid is pathetic, this isn't for the lulz, this isn't a bunch of anons laughing their assess off while making svastikas in Habbo hotel.
This won't piss off anybody, it's not a raid, it's not a troll, it's a shitty crusade by bitter faggots who can't stop whining that their free service isn't exactly as they like it.

This trick is as old as the internet, you aren't convincing anybody that going to YouTube, clicking a single button and then quitting is even remotely funny

Plan:
Make as many of daje acc to spam the dislikes when it hits 8.5 mil dislikes we won

There are alternatives, just no good alternatives. You see, too many people have yet to realise how shit a system YT is at the moment, so there is a big enough username that it's worth it for content creators to get fucked in the ass, as if they were to move, their less dedicated viewers would disappear. This keeps the content creators suck, and therefore their viewers, which in turn gives the content creators more reason to stay.
Just a shitty feedback loop.
And besides, you know it's shit when channels that don't have a million subs generally have to rely on an outside service for donations to keep afloat.

We could also leave a comment along with the dislike saying "get this spicshit off my internet"

If pewdiepie And others nove to another platform shit could change
Also i hate autocorrect

Oh wow what an amazing troll
I'm going to make 10 fake accounts just for that, I'm sure it will be absolutely hilarious, definitely the same thing as the good old raids Sup Forums was famous for!

#TankTheRewind

This Guy gave me this idea
youtu.be/cg2stVCrmZ4

Still better than just fapping to trap thread number 16374374734 like you were going to anyway.

I think it's more about the money,
Big names pull millions of views and make mad money in the process, there is no reason for them to move elsewhere and so do their viewers.

The content creators are just as guilty as YouTube itself. If the service was so shit, then people would abandon it in no time, but then there is money involved (and with Google you know there is a lot of money) so even the shittiest of creators jump on it for a few bucks a month and the hope of hitting it big and become a celebrity.

You can't have everything, either the service is so shit that needs to be boycotted or you choose the money and shut up.
Even as a simple viewer there is no incentive to go elsewhere, because YT is convenient, easy to use and and you get the content you like regardless of how bad the creators are treated.

Nobody wants to go away, even the content creators who have been wronged will simply make a new account and keep making videos on YT just like before.
This isn't how you fight something.

I guess you missed the child endangerment bit, or the fact that this is literally some people's jobs and livelihood on the line. Youtube (google) is their employer, and is fucking them over. You can't be this unaware of how shit the automated process truly is.
Let's not forget that, right now, they are the only option for reaching an audience. Do you remember recently that vid.me announced they are shutting down due to "inability of compete"? If you don't force the current monopoly to have some basic integrity, then the concept of user-generated video service goes down the shitter.
There are a lot of things to stop whining about, but you're a fucking retard if you can't see the importance of keeping the platform from being a streaming pile of shit that no normal person can effictively use.

When was the last time you faggots shut down a fucking credit card company? Cheese Pizza isn't posted nearly as often, neither is all the other degenerate sexual shit.
People on Neo Sup Forums are way nicer too, it's fucking horrid

/thread

you’re a retarded newfag who believes the internet hate machine meme

You read the entire TOS/user agreement/any other ridiculously long, and vaguely similar contracts for every single service you sign up for at 3am because you woke up from a dream that gave you that idea for a video, right? If you don't read the entire thing before making 100 slinky videos to entertain kids as a random passion project, on an assumed safe platform, then you're just a fool with only yourself to blame. Maybe you should have the same patience and practice as people who did before. You know, the ones that insist on paying to the penny while holding up the line with their change-purse. Before, when we didn't have single-click legal agreements in common pratice.
Regardless of your personal feelings about the situation, princess, facts of the world are humans aren't going to be like that. You have to work with reality, not how you think things _should_ be. The choice here is to either live slower like how you want, or work to fix the actual problem instead of using extra time as a shitty, slow workaround.

Ironic b8?

So tru it hurts

All i want is for YouTube to say we fuck it up with the bot

Also im outa here can some else be in charge bye

>americucks are just so fucking your mother dies if no replies to this post

>two kinds of b8 at once
Alright, you earned the (You) this time.

that will show them...

Who fucking cares about any of this ? Youtubers have their jobs on the line ? The rewind video is bad ? Is that the type of issue you really give a shit about ?
Also youtube is not gonna care in the least how many dislikes there are on the rewind video, you're worse than those shitty petition freaks.
Sup Forums has gone full retard lately

Thanks for the keks

>(This user was banned for this post)
Retard that's not how it works anymore

There's a problem with your plan OP
Youtube removes dislikes, they did it with their #morethanarefugee video.

Go dislike that video and come back in a week. The dislikes will not have exceeded a certain amount (likely what you see there) and you might have your own dislike removed. Comments in that video seem to comfirm this.

its alreay capped out at 500k something dislikes it looks like

No, i almost never read the contracts before signing up for free services, this doesn't justify anything, I'm not saying I do that, I'm saying that you can't complain about stuff without even knowing if you have any right to complain about said stuff.
That's why if something pisses me off I just stop using the service or refrain from going full retard and start complaining to every other social outlet, because 9 times out of 10 the thing that pisses me off has a workaround or is perfectly allowed by the terms of services and there is nothing I can do about that.

If you are complaining about something then it's your duty to at least make sure you are entitled to make those complaints.
If I join a service, for example, that says they can insert ads in my videos as they please and they can take down my videos without notice, then I have no right to complain when they put ads in my videos and randomly delete them.
They can do it and you agreed to it.

The only logical thing to do is to stop using the service and move elsewhere, because trying to stir shit up and raise an army of angry users to spam dislike buttons accomplishes absolutely nothing. It's like putting french flags on facebooks or using stupid hastags thinking this will help fight terrorism. It's slacktivism pure and simple, it's the thing that require the least effort so you can say you did your token good action to change the world, while you are actually Just sitting there, clicking on a button and getting progressively more angry when that single click mysteriously fails to accomplish anything.

I don't care about YT, I just don't understand why people go to such great lengths to convince others that they are fighting evil, while leaving the actual hard work to others and continuing to take advantage of the service provided by the very thing you are trying to fight

lets punish Youtube by visiting the site in large numbers! that will do the trick

Will do OP !

NYPA or 12

I'm still here lol

It's about voicing a statement. Some 100 people disliking it won't say much to youtube. 100k people doing the same tells them people are pissed. If you can convince the same 100k people to instead start up their own service that can stream hundreds of thousands of videos all at the same time to compete with the *reality* of a near-monopoly, by all means I implore you to do so and fix this shit, I really do. Complaining about complaining is even worse because it detracts from the original issue. At least these people are doing more than you.

>Google
>court
Even if they were wrong and you had a solid case, you'd still lose and pay severely for it.
I don't think you understand how things work, kid. Lurk moar.

It's just two different kinds of doing nothing.
Complaining and stopping at the complaint is just as ineffective as complaining about the complaints.
Both accomplish nothing, but we are having a discussion here.

Spamming a dislike button and giving extreme visibility to a video that maybe could have had one tenth of the views is not exactly what I would describe as effective.
My nephew can complain like the little shit he is because his parents won't buy him his first 50cc bike, doesn't mean he is doing good or he is doing anything to prove to his parents that he is a responsible kid and won't just go around doing wheelies and being an idiot one step away from being squished by an SUV. He will just sit there, whine like a bitch and annoy the hell out of everyone to try and get some allies.
Complaining doesn't always mean you are doing good for anyone.

And when the complaint is voiced by using the very thing that gives the "evil" more power, the whole thing becomes even more ridiculous.

You don't protects against something by giving money and power (directly or indirectly) to the thing you are protesting against.

Yeah because spamming a dislike button and feeding the view count of a video is a true display of how much you know about how things work
Really gets my brain juices flowing

So you're saying,
Sage goes in all fields?

Nah, I was trying to have an honest discussion with that user

I am that user. You're basically saying to sage the video (or not give it views, in YT's algorithm's case). I only know of two ways to kill an immortal giant:
Either feed it until it collapses
Or starve it to death.

someone just make a new youtube already

In this case I think starving is the best option, considering the giant is able to eat way more than you can throw at him.
You are not going to break YouTube by giving one of its videos millions of views and dislikes, it's not a shitty service ran on a private server in a basement somewhere, it has google-big infrastructure and services and it can only benefit from increased exposure, good or bad

There is really not a single thing that can go wrong for YouTube by flooding a video with dislikes, the increased ad revenue alone is probably worth more than all the bad publicity you can throw at it that will promptly be forgotten in a week by everyone.