I picked up this chick from a bar fucked her that night...

I picked up this chick from a bar fucked her that night. She calls me a few days later and said to me that she basically wants me as a sperm doner and she let me fuck her again raw... she said she doesn’t want anything to do with me after that. No child support ect.. wut do? I really want to fuck her again and cum inside her. Thoughts. Pic related it’s her

>gambling on 18+ years so that you can fuck one frumpy dumper twice

Have legal papers and do it. Otherwise, you're stuck for 18+ years.

If she knows nothing about you, and you dont mind making that bar off-limits for forever...go for it. Use that cunt as your nutrag.

But if she even has so much as your license plate she'll find you in a couple years cuz she needs money

get a contract with her leaving you out of any responsability from the child in any way. After she signs or record her saying it as well go to town on that pussy

I'd say no cuz she's a crazy bitch but if you do just make buy a morning after pill and put it in a drink of some kind without her knowing

If she knows any real personal details about you then stay away. If she just knows bullshit or nothing then smash away but use fake name and always do it at a place that aint yours, not in your car, not your place, not your parents... Anywhere else is fine.

All of the dudes warning you if she knows your real name etc. don't do it are right. It's a trap.

this

Don't give legal advice when you have no idea what you're talking about. You cannot sign away child support rights for the child, it's not a valid contract and the state will laugh at you if she files for any benefits.

Unless she can't ever trace you back again somehow.

A woman will win court over a child, even if you sign away all rights or whatever

She has contracted something and wants you to catch it as well. Women are vicious user, are you new or something? gl fucking random hoes raw without seeing test results.

Not to mention letting your child raised by a crazy woman.

This

Are you fucking retarded? This is clearly a b8 that is going to cost you an assload of money, time and your sanity for years

I can't even fucking fathom that guys are supposedly more logical and rational than women yet you fail to realize what's really at play here considering that your main sexual organ is your brain and that jacking off is pretty much the same as fucking, except the former uses more your brain and saves you the trouble of the latter

You know what, scratch that, literally fuck her in the ass and when you're done, let HER legally fuck you in the ass with a judiciary condom
Fucking dumbass

men are more rational and logical untill their dick gets hard.

Only some can withstand the urge of the cock and actually not end up retarded

>men are more rational and logical untill their dick gets hard
Nigger, you are the one behind the wheel and if you are too stupid to realize that your own conditioning has brought you up to associate certain traits as sexual then no doubt as soon as blood rushes to your dick you become pants on head retarded because you lack the ability to properly think
Your reply made me think about some fat cunt trying to rationalize the fact that she has no control over herself as soon as she sees a cake, chocolate, ice cream or whatever
Instead of putting the blame on something else, search up introspection in a dictionary
Dicks for brains(pun intended)

This

Op here thanks guys.mi think ill write up a cintract stating i will never owe child support, have her sign, then fuck and nut deep in her. Thanks for your help

that won't mean shit to a judge.

DO NOT

STICK

YOUR DICK

IN CRAZY

do yourself a favor and run away from her

Unless you get a notary to verify and sign it...?

it's a trap

>John Rawdog Esq, Self-Attorney at Law

Like everyone has basically said, make sure you free yourself from any future shit.
contract or whatever.
yeah, fuck that puss like no tomorrow.

OP, the difference between being a successful human and a need-driven monkey is about calculating and respecting the consequences of your actions.

>I want I want I want
I want a lot of things. I wanna fuck tight teen pussy. It'll get me jailtime, so I don't.
I wanna cum inside most bitches I fuck, because most of them are wife material.
I don't, it'll get me 18 years of fatherhood or child support.

Only ever cum inside a woman if you're willing to raise a family with her.

I creampied my gf on a dangerous day. Why?
Because I told her, before and after that, that I'm gonna be with her if anything happens. I'd be glad to have her be the mother of my children because I'm willing to be their father at all costs.

Go ahead and do stupid shit, but learn to expect and deal with the consequences.
That's the difference between rational adults, and wannabe-human apes.

You're asking for advice if you should impregnate a girl? Having people judge the situation by showing a shitty photo of her average, floppy body?

You're talking about becoming a father, putting a child in this world. A child that will never see you, if you stick to her rules.

Are you fucking insane?