/b

/b
Help me trigger my best friends feminist girlfriend .
She says she has mental health problems but she Eats class A drugs like they're cornflakes and wonders why :')

cunt whore nigger patriarchy

She's a feminist, of course she has mental health problems. Fuck her like a bitch and tell her to call you daddy. that'll either turn her on or trigger her massively. Either way it's win-win.

Kinda want this to go on to get ideas.

Act like her being a feminist is a phase and she will get over it.
Gaslighting is the best tactic, google search it and you will find even more fun stuff to do.

>fuck I am you cat

Why do you want to start shit with your best friends girlfriend? Do you think people will want to hang around you if your that loser who go out of thier way to annoy people? You don’t sound like a friend, you sound like a pest.

lol, same problem here. She's literally a cookie cutter feminazi, ie talks of wage differences, the fact that she's small and men are bigger and that feeds her ptsd, et cetera. The funny thing is how she shit talks guys and then turns around and bitches that she never gets laid...literally a 4/10. She wants all the dicks but doesn't realize it...I'm sure shitty self esteem feeds the whole feminazi cycle.

Anyways, just don't react to her shit and let her silly comments fizzle before they start. When my gfs bestie starts in on that stuff I usually try to talk over her/change the subject. Don't ask, "how'd that happen" when she talks of ptsd, instead turn to the nearest other friend and ask, "did you see that ludicrous display last night?" (sports talk) Don't feed the fire bro.

Tell her to give all her drugs to me, then get back into the kitchen AND MAKE ME A GODDAMN SANDWICH

Claim your transgender but comfortable with your outside appearance. Let her know how much you struggle with this.

Now make up whatever you want. When she says your wrong just claim she is attacking you cause your transgender.

Do this for a week. Then pretend it never happened. If she is already crazy you can just blame that.

this is my next troll on tumblr, thank you user. sincerely, thank you.

Majors in fucking art, bitches about how fucking up his own life wasn't his own fault.

t. femanon, gay dude or a faggot

>claim she is attacking you cause your transgender.

unless you want help as in give us her name, then do it yourself sounds like an easy job

Watch and learn