What do you think about niggers, Sup Forums?

What do you think about niggers, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4wBVprLojEQ
metrotimes.com/news-hits/archives/2017/11/09/dan-gilbert-says-poor-detroiters-need-jobs-but-dan-gilbert-who-do-you-employ
detroitnews.com/story/opinion/2017/09/06/michigan-education-crisis-doug-ross-schools/105342806/
newsone.com/1195075/children-single-parents-u-s-american/
politicsofpoverty.oxfamamerica.org/2015/04/how-low-wages-hurt-families-and-perpetuate-poverty/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing

same as i think of anybody else

They are normal people like us. Skin color doesn't matter

They're normal people just like you and me. I really like their music and sense of humor. Overall I'd say they're pretty cool if you get to know them.

They are animals and have no place in modern society.

I dont mind anyone who wants to better them selfs, people who work, better educate and aspire to be more are what its all about. People who just rob steal and murder need to be erased. Not every black man is a nigger, just those who rob steal and murder

Same as any animal they might have some use but keep it the fuck away from my town

live near niggers for a few months. That'll change your tune.

I don't even feel like arguing with idiots like you because it'll only go in through one ear and out the other. Read a book for once in your life moron.

im not arguing, i've lived in nigger populated areas an still currently do. if you ever spent more than watching one on TV you'd realize how much of a danger they really are

Nope, I'm not gonna do it. If I give you legitimate reasons as to why shit like that happens in black communities you'll just deny it and call me a liberal/nigger-sympathizer. Go back to Sup Forums.

never been there, it might make me racist.

more like you dont care to state your defence cause it wont stand to someone who ACTUALLY lives an deals with niggers on the daily but hey, thats just me.

The majority of them are fucking horrible, but not all.

Exactly. I used to think that skin color didn't matter at all, until I moved to the city and experienced just how horribly stereotypical most of them are.

Blacks are fine, whites are fine.
Niggers (black or white) are not

> cause it wont stand
No dude, it would stand but everytime I do it, you people always make the stupidest excuses and ignore what I have to say and EVERYTIME IT'S "no user you're wrong, it's because of muh genetics"

>but not all.
Yea, that is true. Out of the thousands ive interacted with only one was cool, but then her family moved to floria an i never saw her again. Shame, she was a pretty cool person.

but then why does it sound like your bitching out and making exscuses to justify niggers nigging all over the place?

You people?!?

Currently reading "Pill City".

I suggest anyone here read it.

Might change your view on what you think ghetto hood rats with heroin addict mother's and non existent fathers are capable of.

We love them. They are honest, well behaved, non criminals, and not even one of them stole my bike.

>why does it sound like your bitching out and making exscuses to justify niggers nigging all over the place?
Because people like you never want to hear others with different opinions out Instead you only listen to people like Alex Jones and Milo. It's a waste of time and if you cared at all, you would have applied critical thinking and research as to why blacks commit more crimes than whites.
I'm referring to those who have little to no experience in critical thinking and only look at facts without applying any form of thought on how to solve societal problems.

>Alex Jones and Milo
I have no idea who those people are, to me Milo is a cat from a movie in 86.

I just genuinly wanna see why someone justifies nigger behavior having never lived near their monkey asses

I don't think about niggers at all, and that really pisses them off.

This

>genuinly
Are you sure? Ok then I'll let you start. First tell me more about why you want to know my opinion and how you reached your conclusions first. I want to hear to full details on why you would believe in something like "muh genetics" is such a viable argument because I genuinely want to know how people like you reach your reasoning. I have my idea as to why you people think like this but I want to be sure about it first. Also, tell me your level of education, family roles(ex: who has jobs and what they do), and please don't lie.

Also brb I'm going to take a shower.

all that so you can tell me some opinion as to why niggers are people? Jesus fuck dude your sense of entitlment is off the fucking charts im just gonna leave you alone now, clearly you dont care to try defending your claim about niggers being people too. theres a BLM thread here somewhere you might care about, till then i hope niggers move into your town an nig all over the place an turn your piece of suburbia into trash like they do everything else they touch.

>entitlment
See what I mean. You people don't care what other have to say. I even gave you the opportunity to present your case first and you won't do it. I'm not acting entitled at all. Hell, I didn't even want to argue with you.

ive already told you how i reached my conclusions

I LIVE AROUND NIGGERS

Your just defending their shit to bait people and have no counter argument
>nigger whoppin hollering everywhere
>niggers rob local businesses at least once, twice a week
>niggers rob people at random in teh area
>walk around in packs fucking with anyone who looks near/at them in a way they dont like

Now defend those actions or shut your fucking face uncle fucker

Honestly can't say I have had bad experiences dealing with black people. Growing up the most problematic group around me were Chaldeans. They had the most "if you aren't one of us then fuck you" mind-frame and they were racist as fuck to all the Asian kids at my high school. They attacked some of them with baseball bats one day and there ended up being a giant fight with the Chaldean and the Asians.

have you ever lived near white trash? i have and it sounds the same

ratio for niggers an white trash is like 100:1 try harder.

No counter argument detected, your just some shit cuck tryin to get a rise while a nigger fucks his wife an he trys to justify it as normal in 2017. Fuck this shit im out

Live in the U.K where chavs and polish men are the exact same.

Did I mention they STANK?!

Maybe you live around niggers cause you are a nigger. Any smart man would move. If you can't, it means you're trash and it that case see my first sentence, nigger.

niggers are destroyers and whites are creators
youtube.com/watch?v=4wBVprLojEQ

why you dont try to move to somewhere else?

>Being offended by racism and retaliating with classism
Found the nigger.

I am p sure that the black people is not so dangerous as the media try to make them look

are you kidding me. the media tries to downplay how dangerous black people are they hardly report on black crimes. is this bait? good bait. blacks make up around 13% of the population yet commit over 50% of the crime in the united states alone

See Now what?

I've known maybe a half dozen black people who were rational and cool and smart and decent people. This would be out of hundreds.

Ok let's dance.
>niggers rob local businesses at least once, twice a week
>niggers rob people at random in teh area
The reason why blacks (also counts for poor people in general) tend to rob others more so than whites(or people on the higher wage income brackets) is because there tends to be almost no jobs in there area due to the high crime rates. So people constantly fear of being robbed which is why they tend not to set up shop there. Source: metrotimes.com/news-hits/archives/2017/11/09/dan-gilbert-says-poor-detroiters-need-jobs-but-dan-gilbert-who-do-you-employ
Another reason why blacks commit more crime is because of the lack of education they have received in their communities. If you look at the quality of education they receive it's always very minimal and is in desperate need of funding. If these people had a chance at getting a better education then they would not need to rob people anymore as they would have adequate jobs that provide enough money for them to get by.
Source:detroitnews.com/story/opinion/2017/09/06/michigan-education-crisis-doug-ross-schools/105342806/
>nigger whoppin hollering everywhere
This can be attributed to the fact that most blacks grow up with parents who are inadequately able to take care of their children and raise them properly. The reason why they can't take care of them very well can be due to multiple reasons. This also applies to most poor people as well. (Ex: addiction to drugs, overworked at a low paying job which makes it harder for them to take time to raise them, bad environment, they themselves have been raised by horrible parents, growing up in a single parent household)
Source: A place to stand by Jimmy baca, newsone.com/1195075/children-single-parents-u-s-american/ , politicsofpoverty.oxfamamerica.org/2015/04/how-low-wages-hurt-families-and-perpetuate-poverty/ I can list more if you want me to but this would get very long and I want to keep it short.
Cont.

I have never had a long term positive experience with them. They currupt every environment they're in. Every once in a blue moon there's one that has sort of transcended. If you befriend him it's only a matter of time before he brings more of his kind around. Then your children are in danger. It's a bad idea to be near them. Remove yourself from anything they are involved in.

I used to be what most people would call 'fair and open minded'. I now call that unable to learn.
time and time again my life would be made worse by black people and I when I recognized the pattern I denied it. I always rationalized it. My car wasn't vandalized because they're black. It's unrelated. It's because they're poor. There's bad people everywhere and so on. It was when a charming black family moved into the neighborhood that I had to start to admit the truth myself. Such pain this development was. This family was so charming. So well mannered. Such fun to be around. Wonderful neighbors. Then one day, over night, their son turned into a gangsta (his word).their daughter turned into a white hating, overt racist who publicly tried to inflame any conversation she could hear, whether she was part of it or not, with racial tension and other poisons. Really really loud rap at all hours. Waking up everyone's baby's. Theft and vandalism reports ever increasing. Assaults at school. It was no longer safe for women to jog alone for fear of being sexually harassed be the things that were regularly patrolling the streets now. Litter everywhere. Violence. Threat of violence. It was awful. I sold just in time. That neighborhood, once safe and beautiful, is now a slum. Even the landscaping has withered and died. I have seen this play out only this way across the country. No exception to this rule. If you let even the Cosby family into your lives they will destroy it. Seeing this happen again and again and again it became to clear to ignore. You can call it racist if you like. Sure. I'll wear that hat if you like. I'm a racists now. But the way I see it... I have the ability to learn.

There not in the ghetto because they're poor. It became the ghetto because they live there.

I think if they tight they alright.

...i hope they get nuked

the darker the berry the sweeter the juice