Why are so many Americans ether fat or obese?

Why are so many Americans ether fat or obese?

Why do you lie?

You mean apart from corn sugar and additives being in everything? Bad parenting/over-reliance on schools. Parents here tend to think the publicly funded school system will teach their children everything they're too lazy to teach their kids. I honestly think it's quite bizarre when they rebel against this but only when it comes to notions that threaten their religious beliefs.

>daily reminder that the confirmed fattest nation on earth is actually Mexico

Makes you wonder how they're able to swim to America, huh?

fat is quite buoyant.

No healthcare
Govt subsidised HFCS in everything
Shitty food/health laws
Poor education system
Cheap cost of living (their food and alcohol is dirt cheap)

Tonga, Samoa and Kiribati, small island nations in the Pacific, top the list, with roughly four out of five of their citizens being overweight or obese. They are followed by a slew of Middle Eastern countries – Qatar, Kuwait, Libya, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia. Mexico, Turkey, Chile and Iceland also rank above the U.S. The U.S. comes in 27th with 66.3 percent of its population being obese or overweight.

The least overweight countries by this measure are Ethiopia and North Korea, with 6.1 percent and 4.4 percent of their population being overweight or obese, respectively.

I guess we should move to North Korea or Ethiopia?

American Santa is supposed to be round and have a big belly.... and even h-e is too fat.

Because it's easy?
Being gay is a choice.
Being fat is something you can't help.

The USA is a fucking shithole.
Can't wait until NK nukes them.

>Cheap cost of living (their food and alcohol is dirt cheap)
it's not really if you eat reasonably healthy diet that does not rely on frozen/premade food your grocery bill for a family of 3 is going to be around $400-500usd (340 eu) rent is only like $700 most places. We do have a lot of disposable income on average though.

Here's the top 10 for countries who have the most sex. Their duration is in parenthesis:

United States (3:45)
China (2:40)
Canada (3:41)
United Kingdom (2:56)
Russia (3:31)
France (2:53)
Australia (4:02)
Mexico (3:23)
Spain (3:22)
Italy (2:50)

It’s because we are to busy having Sex to get out and do any other exercise. Poor Americans. All they do is lead the World in having Sex.

Only Australia beats the US. Gotta love the Aussies.

>>TFW it also includes gay sex

The USA is so busy butt-fucking each-other.
Nation of queers and cucks.

t. butt blasted obese american

inbreeding doesn't count you genetic retards.

And also in United States: 100 % of Santas are obese. (every year)

>santa
T H I C C

Soda and other unmanaged calories

all our food is fake

I thought Boogie was British. Actually he was on a British docu but maybe they went to America to film it.

Kim probably makes up the entirety of that 4.4 percent.

for a second I thought you were talking about New Zealand

kek

>ether

Low on MP? Trouble casting spells?

implying
so weak

when you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can

>2012
>2015-16

Odin was the original 'Santa' who would fly on his eight-legged horse during Yule and give gifts to children (but he an his Valkaries would kill anyone out after dark).

With the rise of Christianity, this gift-giver then became Saint Nicholas, with most artwork having him looking quite similar to Odin, tall, quite muscular/in shape and pretty manly.

Many many centuries later, American companies found imagery of St Nick to be a little intimidating for young children so instead they had his image changed to be short and fat, to make him 'cute'. Coca Cola then made it so he was always wearing red (previously it had been red or green and in the Pagan version, blue).

>Amerifats turned a /fit/ demigod into an obese joke

Sex is some of the best exercise you can get when it comes to burning off calories, goes to show Amerilards must just roll on top of their partner and squirm about a little bit before rolling back off and eating a mayo hogie.

Because there's high fructose corn syrup in all the food.

corporations have made healthy food more expensive than cheap fast food. bell peppers cost more per pound than ground beef. so people who don't have much money will go to McDonalds cause it's cheaper than eating healthy.

>less than 5min on average

the fuck ???

the main pittfall of the american food production is that they produce so much corn instead of other vegetables and fruit. fresh veggies would be a great deal cheaper if the farmers werent subsidized so much when growing corn

seeing that most ppl dont even last 5 mins on average the calories you burn in that time is absolutely minimal and a long walk in the park would burn more .

>park
You mean, public places where anyone can go without paying at the gate? Oh, we don't do that here

Also the term obese doesn't separate the truly fat fucks and the gym rats who weight 40 pounds overweight... In muscle.

Two reasons
1) All people in all times strived to have enough calories to live; America has produced the cheapest calories in human history, making it possible even for the poor to be obese (a complete historical anomaly). Our eating behaviors have not adjusted to these conditions.
2) Our news media has made us utterly paranoid, so kids sit home instead of going out to play or ride bikes, because there are murderers and pedos everywhere...

Pacific Islander are fat for genetics reason.

When the population from the East of their island made the crossing between the continent ( or previously inhabited island) they needed to survive for a long crossing with insufficient food.

This resulted on people who are better at storing fat surviving, and skinnier people dying during the crossing. The native population of theses island are descendant of people who were very good at storing fat .

Plus before being colonized they only had access to low-fat food on their Island so it didn't help

>I can control what goes in my mouth
>Unless it's a cock
lol, you faggot

One factor rarely considered is that we have especially fat niggers

fat floats.

fatty fat fat fats float in water.

Cause we like to eat and be a lazy pos and not exercise
> /thread

Nigger countries don't count

UK

yeah thats outdated the UK is in line with the fucking saudis as one of the most sexualy repressed nations on earth

why are you feeding them? what use do they have?

I'm American
I'm 6'1 150 lbs
This isn't really a lie though, a huge number of places in America have become breeding grounds for the following
>rapists and child molesters
Was molested at 16 by two guys stabbed one after my drink was spiked
>spontaneous murderers
Was shot at 10 times from 25ft away walking to the store down the road
>mugging
Was robbed when I was younger around 15 in a bathroom

It's not that the media is lying about it. It's just absolutely fucking true. Every bit of how fucking dangerous America is turning just to live in ESPECIALLY in the South where the black population has exploded recently every black motherfucker's life time goal here is to kill you, your family and burn your body because I've been held at gunpoint, broken into, threatened, followed. All this multiple times each all by black people. It's not that the media is lying. The truth is they aren't saying enough.

Wow. I knew that US was shitty, but at this point? Cheez, gotta admit that I love my Europafag country in comparison.

yeah, apart from being heavily subsidized it's also a major contributor to soil depletion. So it's no good for environment or sustainable farming practices. Sure they rotate soy in but no one wants that either and it does not restore everything.

Its actually not just an american problem, its any country whos stable is corn. Both the US and Mexico for example, suffer from very high rates of obesity. This is because everything we eat has corn in it. While corn is fine in quantity is a very bad food to be constantly eating. Its very high in fats. This is why countries who's stable crop is rice or wheat do not suffer from obesity as we do.

Not same person but, anytime I had something stolen or had a break in it was always a darkie. Also the only ones that tried to proposition me in high school. They really are garbage

I'm first generation Bosnian so I don't even know what I did wrong. Moves when I was 12

Because most of them are animal abuse funding meatcucks.

I mean..
>cheapest food is processed crap
>most residential locations are wide spread, resulting in vehicle travel over walking
>most jobs are sedentary service jobs
>add in recent glorification of obesity
Wow it's really a tough question user. God knows the answer.

FeelsGood to live in a small, predominantly white town. Never had any of these problems

Google>images>fat brit
Stop it Britain, your fatter, have a totalitarian government, overridden with crime, and now Muslim immigrants are raping and murdering everyone.

The sad fact is my taxes will probably go to fat people like this so they can get their stomach shrinked and then liposuctioned.

How do you explain the uk

Why is it brits talk shit behind anonymity but are all giant pussies who can't handle the slightest confrontation, let alone criticism?
If had to deal with you fags a lot with work, even politely telling you you did a bad job, or anything you all freak the fuck out and shutdown.

So desperate you had to use Toby Mcguire

Man on man rape in the UK is the highest in the world.
Kek

>surplus of cheap, filling food
>laziness
>fast food on every street corner
>eating habits as a child typically develop into adulthood because parents didn't teach them self control

Why do people keep peddling this tired ass meme when the US is the 19th most obese by percentage?

That feels when I live in a thin country.

Its because junk food and low nutrient food is cheaper than quality food so people who can't afford to buy good food turn themselves to shitty full sugar food

And in mexico it's because Coca-Cola and many sodas are cheaper than water ( and the fun begins when you know that to make one liter of Coca-Cola you need 6 liter of water)

Kek, cook islands is number one

Cheap low quality fast food.

Because of lackluster healthcare and shitty education. And all over stupid people. This is why Mexico is shit as well.

I lost 20% of my body weight since Augest (was 151, 129lbs now) with barely any effort and spending less money than before. If your fat you have an eating disorder and need to fucking stop.

(I live in Canada by thw way.)

A big part if it has to do with poverty healthy food cost way more than. Cheap food I can buy 3 bags of lettuce for $12-$15 or a like 6 burritos at tacobell or 2 big Macs

well then only buy 1 burrito not 6. obesity solved, and money saved.

Kek, true af

We dont have to be active. If we wanna get anywhere we drive or get a ride. Food is as easy as a trip to the local mcdonalds (less than a mile from wherever you are) or 10 other fast food places. And the idea of kids needing to be active didnt become common (or at least was remembered) knowledge until recently.

Don't buy bags of lettus you idiot. Buy tofu (3$), carrots(2lb 2.50$), onion(3lb 2.50), potatos(5lb 4$), brown rice (2lb 3$). All of that for 15$ and you can make so many fucking meals if you get off your fat ass and do it.

Yeah, but who can blame em? They are prepping for the next time you enslave and starve them.

is he spooning fucking mayonnaise out of the jar?????

This, and fast food stops being fast when the line is 20 cars long. It saves time and money. People are just fucking lazy, at the same time when you can't prepare your own food, there's little to no good options. Even on military bases.

not to mention pussy ass diaz brothers.
nate lost to a guy who's primary discipline is friggin' tae kwon do.
nuff said.

>129 pounds
>12 year old detected

And as far as I know (I haven't touched the shit in almost a decade other than fries) you get hungry again soon after eating burgers and shit because it's not filling. At least my friends do.

No, I'm 22. 5'4. Just female.

Inb4titsorgtfo

Can confirm this. I'm a college athlete, I'm 5'9 180, and workout heavily. If we are going by blind statistics then they all say I'm borderline obese. I checked. The stats are incorrect.

dont compare us to that fat useless shit who does anything for views and donations he is worth less piece of shit.

apologies, what i meant ofc was talking a walk trough the hood and getting chased by niggers

Fuckers. I pay 1100 bucks a month for my studio. Food is also more expensive here, and taxes as well. Americans should stop complaining and get their shit together.

>using third world hellholes as justification for your country's obesity

also pretty sure that Samoans are the only people who have a legitimate claim to being fat because of muh genetics

Yeah, so.. why are so many countries left out on this list? Obviously a shitty list when they even fail to add a huge chunk of Europe to it.

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE NOW!!

the fuck? germany is even lower than france despite worrying obesity rates and tons ot fat fucks in the streets.

you want a safe place to live in the USA?
Pull up the electoral map by county if you live or work in one of those cancerous blue specs move.
No niggers next to no crime

Umderrated af

What surprises me is that the Germans are so damn skinny. With all that bier und wurst.