Plays a couple of power chords

>plays a couple of power chords
>shoots himself in the head

>becomes a legend

>shoots himself
you sure about that?

It's okay OP. You'll never be successful, you'll never be able to write something that lives on for decades after the fact, you'll never do anything outside of this chink website. So go ahead, you can have this one. Hope you feel better about your useless life. Even if he's dead, he did something more than you can ever do. And if he did kill himself, at least he can follow through with something rather than shitposting. Good luck with your pathetic life

Oh shit

he was framed

That's the point though, Cobain got extremely successful and reverred out of not doing an awful lot and then shooting himself which no-one here will ever be able to do (the former that is)

This butthurt

>whiteknighting for a dead guy

what was the context of this pic again?

>aligning one's meaning of life with nirvana to that extent

I say this with the upmost sincerity but what have you guys done with your life that is memorable?

It was just a shitpost you cry baby. If Kurt would have seen my stupid ass thread he would have most likely just laughed it off, since he joked about himself a lot.

at the very least, i didn't make whiny bland alt rock, get addicted to heroin, and then selfishly kill myself to leave my baby daughter fatherless. so im already better than this faggot

RIP

and there you go, trying to defend yourself. You backed yourself in a corner and now you have nowhere else to go. Thanks for proving my point :)

Looks like someone is jealous.

putting others down to make yourself feel better. You've already lost

No problem bro

of a 4chinz post? Nope, it's interesting what people will do and say when the truth is plain and clear. Nice try on flipping the script. You still failed

Jealous of Kurt Cobain, not anybody here. You're projecting.

then what was the point of the post?

every post here winds up with someone trying to flip the script. Yet I proved my point with my first post and noone has answered the question

Your post? I'm not sure. It probably had something to do with putting others down to make yourself feel better.

which is the point OP was trying to make. I'm just here to call bullshit when I see it

Why? Is it because you have nothing better to do with your time than to defend someone on the internet? Isn't that the point you were trying to make, to do something more in life than on this "chink website"?

Hitler was successful and remembered. Just because one hasn't done something memorable or successful doesn't mean one can't criticise the thing that another was successful and remembered for.
>inb4 Sup Forums replies ">implying hitler did anything bad"

From the looks of it, we all have nothing better to do. Stop trying to act like your shit don't stink. Once again, nice try flipping the script. Hypocrite much?

What was the question? You just told me that I will never amount to anything, because of my low effort joke about Kurt. It wasn't meant as hate or anything like that. It just seems that you took it personally.

Here's the thing though...It's easier to criticize than it is to create.

>shoots himself

it's just weird to me that someone would take the time for such a low effort joke. And yet we are all wasting time here doing nothing, saying nothing, creating nothing. It's pointless on all sides. Even on my side. Everything about this is pointless and if we're all just going to go down on a sinking ship, all we can do at this point is talk about logistics

Sure, but just because it's harder to create something doesn't mean the thing being created is necessarily worthwhile.

Now we're entering the logistics phase of this. At the end of the day, even if it's a shitty product, someone can at least say they moved forward, took action, and DID something. Talking about it or criticizing it does nothing but re-enforce the fact that someone accomplished something, while the rest of us blabber about it, doing nothing to move forward and nothing to show in our efforts.

Sure, but in the societal structure we have one can be a critic and not a creator but still have an effect. For example, one can point to a successful artist and lay out reasonings for them not being good as a means to move acclaim from that artist to another artist who has not had as much success. If a critic or critics are competent enough at this then this can have an effect on the level of success both artists have such that the once less successful artist can usurp the success of the previously successful one. This, I would say, is some sort of accomplishment, even if the accomplishment of the critic are done by proxy through an artist.

This seems like an honest attempt of rationalizing nihilism. Are you actually serious with this?

It fails to fulfill the properties of nihilism, since he states that something can have value. A nihilist would say that my thread has no objective value and neither e.g does Nirvanas whole discography have any value.