It doesn't matter how many times I "try" beer, I just don't get it. Everyone slurps down this bitter...

It doesn't matter how many times I "try" beer, I just don't get it. Everyone slurps down this bitter, nearly tasteless soda-feeling thing like it was honey straight from heaven, and I honestly don't understand why or how.

>inb4 try better beer

I've tried many brands, from many countries, from various quality levels.

Other urls found in this thread:

australia.gov.au/about-australia/australian-story/austn-weather-and-the-seasons
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>like it was honey straight from heaven
That's what a cold beer tastes like.

I'm drinking cold beer in a summer morning right now and it tastes like a punch in the gut.

Then you simply don't like it.
Just like I don't like coffee
>inb4 you like coffee when you get older
I'm 33, can't even stand the smell of coffee.

Just stick to your applejuice, tendie fingers.

Then don't drink beer.
Do you also eat food you don't like?

There is a particular brand of pizza I hate everytime I taste but I feel the compulsory need to buy it every once in a while because I forget just why or how I hated it.

So you don’t like beer. So what? Drink the flavored malt beverages like Mike’s Hard or something if you want to get trashed slowly. The flavored drinks have about the same or sometimes more alcohol in them as a regular beer anyway.

Beer is an acquired taste. Just like fine wine, tobacco, etc. Gotta drink it repeatedly to start understanding the flavor.

Beer only tastes good if you have a spine. Pussy.

Don't worry man you're not alone, I can drink about 1 beer before swallowing any more literally makes me wretch.

>You gotta force yourself to like it

Sounds like it might be shit then tbh desu

>I keep trying something that I dislike

I do not take the opinions of masochists seriously.

Hahn SuperDry 3.5
the beer for people that want to start to like beer

1) you're probably very young.
2) life is about variety.
3) bitterness is just a taste.
4) american beer tastes like shit.

Same thing with coffee, wine, tons of food and other things in life.
And no it doesn't mean it's not good, it means your brain doesn't understand the taste at first.
Things I hated as a kid/teen
>wine
>beer
>whisky
>strong cheese
>coffee
Today I love all those things.

>summer morning right now
dude even texas is in the beginning stages of winter right now where dafuq are you?

Alcohol is about its effect not its taste, retard

Fuck beer, i'd rather drink mixed drinks or straight shots. Same effect an doesnt leave the taste of piss in your mouth all night, plus cause your not drinking something with a near nonexistent alcohol content you wont have to drink like 50 of them to get a buzz an piss every five seconds

Well that's not completely true either.
I often drink whisky, beer and wine without getting drunk simply because I enjoy the taste.

I liked cofee as a kid, and I started to like strong cheese as an adult without having to force myself to eat it.

alcoholic detected

>in a summer morning
>2 weeks away from winter solstice
Nigger what the shit

Oh, that's why I drink non alcoholic beer with my food etc.
Go away kid.

Good for you. So what?

It's summer in Australia.

>like Mike's hard
You sound like a connoisseur of fine semen beverages
How do you like Mike's hard, what his textures like compared to other dudes' hard you've had prior to that?
Asking for OP

so you enjoy non alcoholic whiskey an wine too purely for the taste im assuming? LOL

Man drinks beer women wine its the new world order

Beer only tastes good if you make a habit of it. You are supposed to.

Maybe it's Straya,
You North-centric racist.

its not for weebs

That's not how meteorology works

No, no such thing but having a glass of wine or a glass of whisky doesn't get me drunk. Maybe slightly buzzed at most if I haven't eaten all day.
If I drank as an alcoholic wouldn't my goal be to get drunk?

Yes it is.

>texan education

Dude..

we lower our standards every year, thats well deserved

So you are telling me that when it's summer everywhere else in the world, you guys are rocking Canada Goose/the Northern Face? Fuck off with your weak ass b8

Some people like beer some don't. No point arguing over it.

This user gets it.
It's like watching the dialogue between an experienced adult and a hysteric teen.

Do you also say that you "force yourself" to eat broccoli, spinach, honey, or spicy things?

No, you grow the fuck up, become a man, and realize that "taste" is one of the most teensy things one can have a hard time in overcoming.

First time having sex is the same. Yeah, it's... okay, but you're clumsy and awkward, and it'll get really good after the third time.
Eating pussy is the same. At the start it's repulsive. You wonder why the fuck people would do or enjoy this.
But when you keep in mind that your girl loves it and that you just need to get used to it, you'll love it as well.

And like the things user listed up:
They're all wonderful, after getting used to them.
Believe me, OP, I've heard your statement far too often.
The only issue being:
It came from children and teenagers.
From people who are stuck in that "I feel manly and comfortable being rebellious and ignorant, hellz yeah!"-phase.
Are you a man, wondering what beauty the horizon may hide from you behind the mountains, and embracing the love for challenges?
Or are you a boy, going "bleh, way too far away, and the mountains are too cold. Faraway lands suck anyways, I don't get how people waste their precious lifetime on hiking."

Australia and everyone below the Ecuator.

Bad bait but still here just in case you are actually retarded.
australia.gov.au/about-australia/australian-story/austn-weather-and-the-seasons
" Summer: December to February
Autumn: March to May
Winter: June to August
Spring: September to November
"

I love all of those things now too. Just not beer.

After a while, the secondary goal is to get drunk, primary goal is to stop shaking and feeling like death. Once you no longer feel like a chemo patient then you can focus on getting fucked up.

But it's never been my goal to get drunk.
I can count on one hand all the times I've been really drunk.

Then get over it and don't drink beer. What's the problem?

>I've tried many brands, from many countries, from various quality levels.

This statement alone tells me you have not tried any beers from any countries of any quality.
Try harder faggot. Maybe you're just gay?

>(statement) actually means (opossite of statement) lol ur a fag XD

I hate hoppy beers, personally, and I haven't met a lager I could stand.
Maybe try something darker. Or fuck it and drink cider instead.

It's a preference.

I personally drink to get drunk, not for the taste.

>4) american beer tastes like shit.
90% of the time this is the issue