Who's WORST? Mexicans or Blacks? My money is on the Blacks

Who's WORST? Mexicans or Blacks? My money is on the Blacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=zQv8v6_fBis

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4wBVprLojEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

blacks are destroyers and whites are creators
youtube.com/watch?v=4wBVprLojEQ

Blacks are so much worse.

>slavs
>white
pick one

slavs are white

pale but not white. your genes are inferior, nigger of the steppes

im not a slav. but i accept them as white people. you should too we need as many whites as we can get now a days

Slavic people are the largest white population in the world.

Black Mexicans

Blacks. Hands down. But it's ok. They have their uses. They keep destroying this country. Eventually they'll finish it. Then...
Yippee, we get to take over again. slavery is back baby! And we won't make the same mistake twice darky. Keep on voting democrat silly. Please! It's actually what we want.

but they're not white. they are slavs

keep telling yourself that dimitri

Do you understand what ''Geopolitics'' mean? Uniting geopolitically not removing borders

Slavs are Slavs. Not bad really. But they're Slavs. There really is t such a thing as "white". That's a construct of the slave races.

Says a guy who has Nigger dominated sports and music

Good goy, races are social construct but White race is the most evil.Check your privilege

"White Privilege" is what we made up so you accept your station. It lets you think it's not your chalet you suck and there's not point in trying to move up because that's a privilege reserved for whitey. The only privilege white people have is that their parents teach them to propigate the very myth that keeps you in your place. Irony huh?

We'll that shut him up. Maybe you blew his mind.

Test test 1 2

samefag

>We
Who Liberals and SJW's?

black is black and white is white but slav ain't white.

Fine,I am European

just

yeah sure some turkroaches think that too but it don't make it true

I am average American guy from California. My name is Jose Ramirez and I voted for Hillary. Any questions/

I am from Slovakia what the fuck are you supposed to do,if you can even remember about ethnically mixed ancestors?

Califronia is turning in to Mexico and Mexico is piece of shit.

*supposed to be

Wasn't this a left wing meme to make fun of american rednecks?
Like, the entire point was to call them out on being Sup Forums when most of them are mixed?
Now you're turning this into a Sup Forums meme?

It doesn't even make sense, it was born to fuck with Sup Forums in the first place.
Unless you're so fucking dumb you don't even get it?

Why does American have to live in countryside to be made fun of?

This isn't even close. Most Mexicans are cool, but there is a minority that is cancerous. With blacks, the opposite is true.

Mexicans are way better. Even if they dont speak english they still found a way to work and support their family.

Blacks just sit there.

because all our celebrities are niggers from the hood

At least the mexicans come here and wanna work. Blacks just leech off the system and commit vast amounts of rape and violence.

Anyway some Shitskin possibly Mexican tried to hijack thread with off topic posts, let's return back to discussion

Mexicans are invaders, Niggers at least aren't.

Poor whites are the worst.
I will never ever ever ever live in a poor white neighborhood again. We are fucking awful when we're poor.
Currently living safe and easy in a black ghetto. Poor whites damn near made me hate my own kind.

Fuck niggers puto

Mexican power pendejo

Spend time locked up and you'll see. It's the spooks. 100 percent.

Everytime I do time, I hate them more and more. And people don't understand why there is racial shit going on. Go to jail and see how they act

If I could just replace America's Black population with Mexicans, believe me, I would do it.

I've lived around Blacks(I'm from Detroit originally..) and they were nothing but trouble, couldn't stand them at all. Insufferable.
Lived around Mexicans in San Diego and honestly they didn't give me much trouble at all, most of them were friendly. Nothing like living around Blacks.
At least the hickspanics will work, they will beg you for a job. Only way you can get a Groid to work is put a whip to his back.

I also rarely see/hear Mexicans demanding special treatment, at least not to the extent of the Blacks, not even close.
Most of them are willing to pull their own weight and work for a living. Whereas Blacks just expect to be waited on hand and foot.

I never see Mexicans complain and protest about movies and tv shows that don't feature Mestizo characters in leadership roles.
Blacks will go ape shi*(pun intended) and protest if there are any movies or tv shows made that don't feature Black characters.
So now "token Negroes" are mandatory in all forms of popular media.
The Blacks will practically riot if they don't see at least one Black guy in the new Budweiser commerical or the latest Hollywood action flick Spike Lee will raise all Hell over such a petty thing.

Blacks are very over-represented in the media and politics yet they still complain, they still want more more more they will never be happy.
Mestizos are actually quite under-represented in the media and in politics(considering they are the 2nd largest racial group in America), but most of them never really complain about it. They aren't the cry-babies that Blacks are.

So all in all I would have to say the Blacks are definitely the most worthless and insufferable race in America and this country would be better off if they were all just replaced by Mexicans.

Couldn't agree more. Even the Mexican "thugs" are mild mannered compared to your average nignog

Alright, Sociologist. Whatever you say. While I may agree with your conclusion, basing anything on the behavior of the population you mingle with in prison and then extending that to groups outside of prison is dubious at best. Not exactly the cream of the crop there, or even the average...more like the dregs of society. Mostly too lazy to work and too dumb to stay out of jail. Need to examine your thinking homes. And maybe some of your choices?

I may be a felon and got involved with drugs but I paid my dues.... 32k lawyer and got out of it with just house arrest another 300 a week for 6 months... but I have a job now and contribute and shit beaner btw

I did 17 calendars. Races attack their own kind WAYYYYY more than they cross over.
I'm white and left that place hating whites and NDNs more than anybody. I'm not a wigger. Just a country white boy who met a lot of FUCKED up examples oh the white race, and a lot of very nice people of other races.
(P.S. It was Oklahoma, so not exactly the most hardcore system.)

Blacks. At least Mexicans actually work for a living

I can actually trace all of my ancestry and it is austrian, german, english, and some scotch irish. That makes me infinitely whiter than some mongo slav

I'm hispandex, work shit tons. Diesel mechanic... When I let my beard grow for no shave November, I can see red hairs on me beard. Do I have barba Rosa genes? No other minority in this field. Hate lazy knee grows.

What I'm saying is it's hard to balance my perspectives of these people in the freeworld. You have niggers being niggers inside, and when you get out you automatically assume they are the same as the ones inside. Maybe it's fucked up to think that but it's hard. I'm white, and honestly I get along with Mexicans more than I do white when I'm locked up. I can relate to them because I grew up in a neighborhood that was all messicans. I was born And raised in Pasadena Texas. Suburb outside of Houston and it's current demographics is 70% Hispanics. Whites can be niggers too, I've seen it.

But niggers are disgusting inside of prison. They have no respect for anyone.

Mexican gangs have a certain militarized discipline black gangs don't. I'm more concerned about the Mexican gangs.

This belongs in Sup Forums retard.

I personally feel that Blacks and Hispanics were created to be subjugated and ruled over. The White is clearly the historical winner when it comes to the ruling class through out the world.

The mexiblacks

literally aryan Pjotr squatting with blonde hair and green eyes

"not white"

you're comparing two different things, though

if you're gonna mention mexican cartels, you've gotta mention the african militias that steal babies and rape them so they can avoid aids/"live forever"

I think blacks are more like wild animals, mexicans always seemed more like twisted humans

so i would say mexicans

Who's the worstest? I'm the bestest with the mostest.

Niggers. Mexicans are the only ones who keep niggers in line.

At least some Mexicans can properly raise a family while if the black girls get pregnant they get abandoned