>99.5% weak

Good luck with your bait thread, newfriend! c:

110% jews

b-b-b-b-b-but CHEEZEBURGERS!
>seriously, cheezeburgers are fucking delicious

like your thread kid

110% is not possible, 100% is max.

>no culture
Except it's the most widespread culture in the world, which is why you don't seem to notice its fingers in literally every country.
>99.5% weak
Except it's the only superpower left in the world.

99.9% bait, 0.01% bites, 100% saged

The number 1 export of the US is culture. lol, if we were all playing Sid Meiers Civilization you'd all be getting notices each turn that the US culture has over taken yours.

Hope you don’t like TV, Movies, Music, Niggers, fags, wops, Jews, kikes, spics, chinks, sand niggers and LBGTQXYZ.

Despise Americans

Where you from user?

Ever seen a good movie in your life that wasnt produced in hollywood?
You consume our culture on a daily basis.

nt if they're all tryhards

>implying judaic capitalism is a culture
>implying that the USA isn't obviously going down which can be seen by anyone who doesn't get their (((reality))) from Hollywood and New York
Kill yourself, neoliberal.

9 out of 10 good movies I've ever seen in my life were produced nowhere near Hollywood. My fucking god, are you too illiterate to read subtitles?

Lmao. The US isn’t going down. Have your country fuck around and see what happens. If the US goes down we take everyone with us.

Lmao at foreign films. They suck. Not one is good otherwise it would be known.

>neoliberal
Nah, I'm a center-left liberal. There's nothing progressive about my politics.

Where are you from? You seem to have a rather hostile perspective of the US, and I'm guessing you've been propagandized to the point where you have a skewed perspective. American politicians may be horrible, but the people are generally cool, even when they disagree. And their contributions to the world cannot be ignored, unless you choose to be ignorant.

>implying liberalism isn't center-right
I'm from the fucking US, you tard, and I know enough about outside the US to know that you're literally living in a world of shit and think it's flowers. Grow some perspective, you sad, blinkered, corporate cuck.
>contributions can't be ignored
Get the fuck out with your "contributions" at gunpoint, you pollyanna cocksucker.

The continental US in the twentieth century: some racial strife, reform legislation, depression, labor strife. Overall economic boom and technological innovation. Continental Europe in the twenty century genocide, war, division, 70 million + dead. The USA has pressures and troubles. Europe has a culture of division, war and butchering its people with unfathomable violence.

Whoa buddy, you're sounding a bit hostile there. Maybe calm it down a bit.

woof

Not to mention 60% of them are obese.

if were weak then what the fuck does that make your shitier country?

This
People need to realize that we're so left now that rightwing is the new liberal. Fucking 30 years ago I'd be considered a lefty nut, now people think I'm a rightwing nut. When did we go so wrong and why isn't Ron Paul president?