I will fight anyone that says that my chemical romance doesn't have a great discography

i will fight anyone that says that my chemical romance doesn't have a great discography

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gxNTNy8DP6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They were good until this happened

i'll never understand why anyone dislikes danger days. it's a fun album and an excellent example of a band maturing. mcr could've taken the route of many other bands of the time and sold out to make top 40 pop hits for a cash grab but i feel they legitimately decided to move in a different direction by bringing in new influences and danger days is the result of that. i'll admit it is a little weaker than their previous efforts though.

I have never listened to it but, judging by the album cover and the year, I'm assuming it's MCR's raditude

Why the hate for that album? I understand is not at the same level as Three Cheers and The Black Parade but what the hell has to be considered as abysmal?

Fucking hell no! It's not that insulting

Danger days is a pleb filter user

in all honesty mcr went from a guilty pleasure to something i embraced. every album holds up and has their own atmosphere that fits with where gerard is in life.

i understand where youre coming from, its very different from the usual mcr antics but it is still enjoyable if you let go of how you already saw them as a band, it holds up very well for the theme they were going for and strays pretty far away from the usual edgy magazine pictures covered in blood look

Bring it on emo fagg, ill fuck you up son

3:00. you. me. the flagpole after school. be there.

Abdul....

I wouldn't say great, but it's solid

>MCR IS NOT AN EMO BAND, NOT EVEN REMOTELY.

they're art punk

First two albums were 10/10 for me. Also Frank Iero's other band Pencey Prep is a 10/10.

youtube.com/watch?v=gxNTNy8DP6A

I agree completely.
I feel like Danger Days was a low point to go out on... but they were a seriously great band.
I really like Gerard's solo album as well.

I wish they would do an LP pressing of Conventional Weapons.

fight me then faggot
how can MCR have a good discography if nothing they have done is good?

MCR is just a wannabe fall out boy. both are ass but at least fall out boy had some semblance of musical ability

How can they be wannabes when they both came at the same time? And plus, MCR is more gothic rock inspired, while FOB is more post-hardcore meets pop.

My Chemical Romance is a really good band. However, just like Marylin Manson, the 14 Year Old Girls ruined it for me.

MCR heard fall out boy play before they got signed and consciously copied their sound to cash in on the emo trend. Look it up

How about
Frank Iero And The Patience
and
Frnkiero Andthe Cellabration
and
Leathermouth?

I really like the Leathermouth album.