What does Sup Forums think

What does Sup Forums think

do girls get streched from having sex with larger dicks

Or is that all bullshit and a pussy can always tighten up to the previous size?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Interested. Bamp

do dicks lose girth from having sex with tighter pussies
Or is that all bullshit and a dick can OF COURSE ITS FUCKING BULLSHIT YOU DORK

If pussy doesn't feel super tight it's because she's gotten wet

Im assuming you skipped sex-ed

They will get streched, becsuse i always noticed, when a girl had a child! I think i can tell if mother or not to 90% right because of her pussy! So yes...

Ever had sex with a virgin? You can barely put it in the first time. After that it just gets easier and easier

Homeschooled with hands-on show and tell

any woman who pushes out a baby is probably stretched. a penis is almost nothing in comparison.

Pussy is like penis they come in all shapes and sizes

This is bait

Of course it does. Like asshole does.

Do you think the girl who are able to be fistfucked or have double vaginal penetration are born like that ? It's a result of a training.

But it's not stretched like gaping, it's more that "the more dilatation you get the easier it is for you to be dilated"

the muscle responsible for the tightness of a pussy are the same than every other muscle, you can train them. Vaginal dilatation is a training of these muscle to be more flexible.

You can also make perineal exercice if you want to train your vaginal muscle in being stronger so they don't stretch that much during sex.

nope, wrong
once a pussy has been stretched it stays like that forever

That bitch looks 60

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone

>What does Sup Forums think do girls get streched from having sex with larger dicks

I can only speak from experience. I admit to having a tiny cock. When my wife began having only other men who have much larger cocks, I absolutely noticed that she is much looser now than when she was "playing the field" and taking whatever size came along.

I've only had sex with 2 girls, being one my girlfriend who basically lost her virginity with me and the other a 24 yr old random bitch who probably had sex with the whole town.

The 24yr girl was a LOT larger, I could easily put 4 fingers insider her, while with my gf I have to be careful while inserting only one.

So, from experience, I guess girls do get stretched.

So many virgins in this thread. Pussies will tighten up after long periods of no use. The things are designed to have multiple children pass through them. Of course they regain their tightness after birth so the male can ejaculate to ensure to continuation of the white race.

I guess you'd never know...kek. I stretched em and leave em. Hot dog down hallway

fake news
once you grab them by the pussy it stays that way

>Pussy can always tighten up
The people who tell you that are sluts or beta white knights who believe sluts. Women's pussies DO get stretched, and having a baby stretches pussies a lot

>they regain their tightness after birth
How come older women prefer bigger dicks?

Because they are milfs and sluts.

The natural order if for a man and woman to meet and copulate until death. Society has ruined this natural order. Women are encouraged to have multiple partners when for the last million years they have only had one. Its going to fuck shit up.

I've fucked asian whores with tight pussies and they've fucked hundreds of guys. I do think buttholes get a bit looser, but i like them that way.

>like asshole does
>who are able
>result of a training
>dilatation

holy shit do you speak english?

i'm trying, obviously.

you don't get better at speaking a foreign language without practicing.

If a girl can pass something the size of a fucking watermelon through there, and return almost like it was before, then I don’t think even the biggest cocks around will do any lasting damage.

>How come older women prefer bigger dicks?
They become wiser with age.

A 19 year old will always be tighter then a 40 year old. They stretch out they wear out its a time limited thing.

this is the only truth

No it dont. Either virgin or you haven't been in a lot of pussy before. All pussy is different and women can do exercises to tighten and strengthen the muscles down there which in return make them feel tighter.

This

Survey says!

What is Kegel exercise?

yep, once beat always beat. sluts are too lazy to do Kegels