It comes down to three things

It comes down to three things.

1. The cream.
2. The steam.
3. The dream.

His warm fucking log of shit, slidding down your throat...

Have an original thought of your own, for fucks sake

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

There It is, the lack of originality again. Poor little cunt

reminder that the original log shitpost originated half a year ago and died in literal minutes
now its either youngfags or old cunts shitposting bullshit cus they think its "xd funny lol"

Not even hating on you cause I know I can ignore the threads but I got a serious question.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how much fun do you have posting this meme nonstop?

Just so classic, so original in scope and execution. No, no it's the same old, boring forced meme peddled by some fag who counts off the sections of his mundane life by posting another anons idiocy. Doesn't even have the imagination to start his own forced meme. Pathetic.

Dubs logged

>doesnt notice trips

Well, at least we have your age now.
Mods mods mods

It comes down to three things.

1. You're a loser faggot.
2. These posts are pure cancer and everyone hates you.
3. Kill yourself.

Holy he'll 11 on 111 you must love doing this.

Well if it makes you happy then keep logging on my friend