How do I convince biracial black girls to let me stick my yellow penis into their brown pussy?

How do I convince biracial black girls to let me stick my yellow penis into their brown pussy?

Bump for interest.

money

bang a full blood gorilla first, then make ur biracial girls, then bang them

easy

By just being up front and yourself like any other man with self respect and confidence.

I'm Asian.

I'm 5'7" and weigh 110 lbs.

I make $1700 on a weekly basis.

What are the chances of pic related letting me suck her titties on a nightly basis?

Depends on their age... but assuming you're Asian...play decent at basketball and be funny and out going. Chances are they haven't been with any Asian guy who's good at baseball before. Careful though...if you can get far with them they will be skeptical of your dick size so be sure to be confident and when you fuck dont hold back and jerk off before hand to last longer

By the way forgot to add i get tongue deep in chocolate everynight and suck on my girls chocolate milk titties

Wash your dick

Pretty good if you follow this advice

Pic related is my ideal girlfriend, minus the tattoo.

Are girls like her interested in Asian guys?

I really want to suck her titties.

winner

OP here.
Does your girl look like pic related by any chance?

Even tattoo or not she ratchet looking asf

And not that light she looks like her mom or dad was mixed and got with something light again.

And if you impregnated that light girl and you even wanted features from the afro genes your kid will look filipino due to lack off.

This

Just be upfront
"Hi I have a 3" penis full erect, which means I'm above average for my master Asian race. Want sum fuk?"

I have money.

I make $1700 a week. I have over $90,000 in the bank. I know it's not a lot, but whatever. My job is pretty steady, so I feel my bank account will only continue to grow, as well as my living condition will improve.

As of now, I really want a big tittied biracial girl to have "fun" with. And by "fun" I mean, I want to have unprotected sex with her and cum deep inside her pussy, mouth, and butthole.

My penis is actually 6 inches. Do you think it can satisfy a girl like pic related?

Sorry but if you think a woman needs only a cock to orgasm then you have a lot to learn

Just bi her (lol see what I did there) a pair of Jordans and a bag of Flaming Hot Cheetos and the nigger half of her DNA will take over and she'll be yours instantly.

>1700 dollar per week
>on b

Doubt (x)

If you have to ask you probably cant

That isn't the kind of money that will attract a woman that finds you otherwise unattractive.

You need more like a 7 digit income.

Oh yeah, and give her the stats of how many babies Asians can spit out. She'll see you as having super sperm and black bitches love spitting out babies.

Mo' Babies = Larger Welfare Checks

No need to lie about how much money you make user.we're all pathetic losers here.I'm glad you could join us

My income from last year.

can i borrow some?

Is this enough to get me a girl like pic related and keep her?

OP here.
This is roughly the amount of money I make every year, excluding taxes.

It's been several years now, and honestly, I'm living pretty comfortably in a one bedroom condo. But shit's starting to get boring. I'm NOT into Asian girls, and white girls are just okay (the hype isn't real) I've always been attracted to biracial black girls, and I'm at the point in my life where I'm like, fuck it, if I ever see one of these hotties out in public, I'm gonna talk to her and ask her out. And hopefully bring her back to my place and stick my tongue down her throat and my penis up her pussy.

She gotta look like pic related though.

just don't, you don't need to convince them trust me

I already answered your question faggot.

That is not enough money to make you more attractive to people that otherwise would not be attracted to you.

You need to be in the 7 figure range for shit like that. I make more than you in an economically depressed state. I did land a hot bi-racial white/filipino wife when I was broke by being myself and a cool fucking dude.

TL;DR that isn't enough money, you need to be an interesting person.

Hhhhhhhng!