cchrflorida.org/facts-about-psychiatry/
youtube.com/watch?v=VIsfIRJr4qo
youtube.com/watch?v=dC6neoVnsGw
youtube.com/watch?v=NLn8hmB4eV4
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what does one do in the /bleep/?

sometimes music is posted

I've been listening to goldie lately and damn does he have some unknown evil bangers
youtube.com/watch?v=DsqYkzrLpEk

The Curious Case of the S/t and the Spyro

uncompromising, thought-provoking, paradigm-shifting, speakers-destroying, ear-shredding, gob-smacking, hair-dressing, conventions-breaking, ground-shaking, clutchs-hopping, genre-melting, hard and post-everything, eardrum-firing, future-knitting, mind-boiling, haven't-slept-for-3-days-and-i-am-now-chewing-on-someone-else-shirt

HARDWARE

JAMS

1991, nice taste s/t

How do I become uncompromising in my day to day life

youtu.be/pAqXUmyJsdY

vibe man in

uh, ok. is this welcome here?
youtu.be/XSvb9UnDv1g

refuse to compromise? or just kys

why was the bleep aoty thread so short lived?

slip allusions to the immensity of death and the folly of liberal democracy into casual conversations

youtube.com/watch?v=T2X9WGOP5gE

why do u think u dummy

post the most bait tune u know
youtu.be/_cX56dEVHTI

THANK YOU
youtu.be/5-s32ESIR-4

bleeps that got you into bleep
youtu.be/LdMCVDGOdUc
youtu.be/yca6UsllwYs

ffs that track reminds me of all the dumb stoners i know who bash people taking anything apart from bud, literally "its just a plant brooo xddd"

more "teen music that u used to think was bleep b4 u actually started getting into bleep core"?
youtu.be/XpDGEaA4yZk

not sure but probs not bleep
youtu.be/4ohkCQp4xL0
youtu.be/Fk8qcGOtBFw

how do i make my stuff sound like this

everything i make sounds boring af lads

whats some vst and plugins

youtu.be/bPnHBwgnuH0?t=2m28s

more than 70 of them inside one man

kinda annoys me when people only listen to the same subgenre over and over again

youtube.com/watch?v=G6dE7BpZbto

once you get over your pretentious fase you start to think this is pretty good.. this is pretty good..

top sound music from the man in the know

shout out to all my dargies

youtube.com/watch?v=wsVywizSzUs

Any man in

Any tune man in

Ffs :/

youtube.com/watch?v=nLoQ_zuY_t0 underratred release from this year desu

What

Reccomend me an album to fry my brain with

corsica tonight lads? we're having some pints in the Rockingham arms

Sad piccy lad

discogs.com/fr/Bee-Mask-When-We-Were-Eating-Unripe-Pears/master/490331
discogs.com/Meat-Beat-Manifesto-Answers-Come-In-Dreams/master/282825

thanks mate

youtu.be/5XK4v2fgMPU
Cheers!

youtu.be/TCeYV9soRYY

youtu.be/shhVkZngYZI

Cheek this out pal

Guys can I have a recommendation for Asian inspired bleep?
Or artists using asian strings as samples?

that kode9 remix tho

youtu.be/me1VCY2fl70

No, probably gunna play tf2 and study till sunrise

youtube.com/watch?v=esa8P55fsvI

ambient jungle pls

youtube.com/watch?v=mEljEXCd1cI

Guess I'll be listening to these tracks on a loop for a while, let me know guais what's good.

This leaked today.

Weird looking album

haha whys all his album covers circles tho

The artwork leaves... a lot to be desired. Ben Frost's past covers have been really great, not sure why he went blandly minimal this time around.

This will forever be both of their best
youtu.be/bkOTdu-j3TM

>It's easier to run the streets than to walk in the sand
DAMN

Lol every time u post a tune I am reminded of how little taste you have

Will we ever live in a society where weed is cheaper than alcohol..

It's badass

it's like taking a discrete number set (500,500) then asking for the middle. It's literally impossible. What a dope concept.

If you wanna get rid of the illusion, you must realize there is no center. Only two sides.

I would imagine, yes, someday. It just goes to show how little influence peoples opinions have on federal laws. I wish more people understood and participated in the political system, but such talk could attract unwanted attention.

youtube.com/watch?v=MfP81juyA34

youtube.com/watch?v=dgha9S39Y6M

do you guys anna play roblox

Yeah too bad his music has always been painfully dull

He's like Tim hecker better album art than music tbqh

Man on road here reporting from outside the club! (Cover is 20 bucks)! Crazy shit is going on here! We got bbws! Big beautiful women ON DECK. I WILL KEEO YOU LADS UPDATED

Who killed DnB? Dj fresh? Sigma? Netsky? Ed rush optical?

I just slayed some bbw poon right outside the club hell yeah that's a night lads absolutely MASSIF

London Elektricity.

He's a person who began the process, but at what album?

youtube.com/watch?v=Hyls4M-FdNs
youtube.com/watch?v=Hyls4M-FdNs

Mostly just for running Hospital.

Hospital had some good stuff on it though. It was a good label up until we saw netsky release ll, which make DnB incredibly mainstream. You can say how sigma and London elektricity and nu tone were already big, but netsky got to america and fell into mainstream hell. Plus, the ever loving "liquid" sound that killed many labels because of oversaturation in the scene

youtube.com/watch?v=3p_l3FDJL8s

hardcore will never die.

Nope hospital is p garbage

Whelp I'll return when the kook goes back to sleep, parents probably gonna tuck him in soon anyways

>75330265
youtube.com/watch?v=orvRDMX5fAs

m8 I djed a party u couldn't fuukin imagine. I didn't even have to get booked, i just showed up with speakers and started playing tunes

u fuukin hack playing lad house

yeah I did that too like 5 years ago

i don't have the heart for this shit me just simple computer man

yes you're a pathetic neet we already know this

I'm not a neet I was in college full time and worked full time for the past 2 years and right now I'm doing technical training to be a computer programmer. Fact is, I work much harder than most people on this board.

Only reason I'm in the spot I'm in now is because I quit my job to focus on school because I was failing music school, and then I dropped out of music school because I couldn't keep up with my class. I'm going back to school asap, and working whatever job I get next. Get fucked s/t what do you know about working 60 hours a week.

I suggest you work on your mental health before attempting any of those things because clearly you need help

Yeah right

cchrflorida.org/report-psychiatric-abuse/

Get fucked s/t. You're full of shit. I don't have any mental health issues, and I'm not going to let anyone tell me I do.

cchrflorida.org/facts-about-psychiatry/

Who are you fooling?

Lls delusional kook

Your words are as thin as air.

Psychiatric disorders are not medical diseases. There are no lab tests, brain scans, X-rays or chemical imbalance tests that can verify any mental disorder is a physical condition. This is not to say that people do not get depressed, or that people can’t experience emotional or mental duress, but psychiatry has repackaged these emotions and behaviors as “disease” in order to sell drugs. This is a brilliant marketing campaign, but it is not science.

“…modern psychiatry has yet to convincingly prove the genetic/biologic cause of any single mental illness…Patients [have] been diagnosed with ‘chemical imbalances’ despite the fact that no test exists to support such a claim, and…there is no real conception of what a correct chemical balance would look like.” —Dr. David Kaiser, psychiatrist

So it's just your word against mine, and you hide behind your lies. It's pathetic, and annoying. I'd appreciate it if you'd stop. It's not wise what you're doing. Whatever though.

Lmao just look at your own posts itt
If you can't see how kooky you are then yeah you're beyond saving
Genuinely feel bad for you but if you'd rather shitpost on a music board where literally nobody likes you then keep on keepin on
You're never gonna go anywhere in life like this tho js

Daily reminder that you are not welcome here and you will never be welcome in these threads

Lls
youtube.com/watch?v=VIsfIRJr4qo

I'm in the internet equivalent of a public place. What're you gonna do, make me leave? You don't own me, or Sup Forums. Get fucked. It's not a matter of me being welcome here, fuck your stupid shit thread I don't care.

Nigga just place the trigger in your mouth and see what comes out the back of your head.

Deep down you know its going to be your endgame.

Nah I just feel bad for you and your pathetic existence and genuinely want to help you because I think you posting here is probably not good for your mental health

jesus christ is this what money does to people

No need to make up lies up on the internet to feel good. I'm an astronaut that has a gold mine on the moon.

Yet he finds time to be on this board 24/7. Probably only social interaction he gets.

ya he's gone off about how he lost all of his friends a while ago
i can see why he has none anymore

sounds like the same way i grew up yeah
p easy lifestyle, not sure how you got so fucked in the head lmao

idk you sounded pretty pissed about it last time but i'm glad to hear you've moved on and now you are content living a friendless lifestyle

Roni Size back in 1997.

Loool stupid kook never learns

Does he normally delete all his posts after storming like this? lmao

>I don't have any mental health issues
Yikes

Mods massdelete all of his posts that receive enough reports.

mods are getting faster and i am appreciative
i think its safe to post tunes again
youtube.com/watch?v=dC6neoVnsGw

Also apologies for responding to the kook and shitting up the thread
youtube.com/watch?v=NLn8hmB4eV4