Was the holocaust greatly exaggerated?

Was the holocaust greatly exaggerated?

I've never given it much thought, but I've been thinking about it recently and was trying to find some evidence for both sides.

It makes sense for it to be exaggerated as Israel can play the victim card even when they are committing crimes of their own (which they do), but i'm unsure as to what extent.

Has anyone got any evidence for either side that can help me formulate an opinion.

>pic unrelated

You're a fucking retard. It is literally the single best documented event in the 20th century.

Yes, just do some research in the amount of crematoriums and ovens at any of the death camps, research how long it takes for a body to be fully cremated, how many people they said died and were cremated at those camps and in what time period and calculate how long it would’ve taken to cremate them all

yes it is, only a dumbass would think its 100% accurate

strange how all those fortifications, the V1 and V2 bombings were all built by "gassed" jews incredible how they can build shit like that under forced labor being supposedly dead and all...

Dear Sup Forums

in the last time i see many threads like "Holocaust isnt happened" threads popping up.

this is just trolling.

dont feed the troll.

thank you

What was their capacity for cremation? What percentage were buried in mass graves? Because obviously it's going to take time to cremate that many people one by one. Not sure if that's what you're implying though.

But there is no evidence of any signed papers from Hitler ordering any such thing? There are a lot of things that don't add up

How is this a troll? I'm asking for evidence on both sides. You stupid fucking prat

That ass tho...

Research it, it was different for the various camps and increased over time according to the official story as they built more crematoriums and “cremation pits”.

A people were held captive starved and slaughtered and you say that is exaggeration? Get off of isis cock. If you are going to be racial just be racial, dont try and say crimes are committed history didnt happen that is why i hate them. Also look at the countries that hate Jews; Japan Germany Russia Syria Iran North Korea nations that are always about war destruction and killing for no reason really. Where as Europe America Canada and Australia all back Israel and use war as a final stage in efforts to try to avoid war at all costs.

>single best documented event
Literally no documentation of it ever occurring

No mass graves were ever found, and all we have as "evidence" is the lies of jews. We have 50 year olds claiming they survived 6 death camps, masturbation machines, mails through the head, and rollercosters that dump hundreds of bodies into ovens. It's all bullshit, so fuck you.

Yeah, there probably weren't even 6 million jews in Europe. It is childishly overblown by hollywood Jews considering that the real numbers still leave it as a terrible tragedy where hundreds of thousands of people were basically murdered. But knowing it's that way I can't help but care a little less about it every time it becomes 6 gorillion jews more than the entire population of earth and with stupid stories like they were chased into pools of acid or raped by dogs or tortured in any way that was elaborate or costly.

200-300k deaths, Mengle was real, beyond that it's simply the panic of being kept in a camp by force without explanation. Can you imagine the rumor mill that could get going when the answer to everything is "shut up Jew"? Some of the shit people claim they remember is downright cartoonish and so obviously made up, meanwhile I think most of the deaths were from typus and dysentery but the germans are no less responsible for those deaths than we are the same situation in Japanese internment. We didn't intend to kill the interned Japanese but they started to die concentration camp deaths anyway and it could be argued concentration camps are just a way to murder people basically with their own pee and poo.

Meanwhile the germans are still unable to stop being absolutist as shit and you're cheering them on while they not only rule europe with a gilded fist but punish everyone who fought against their moral rectitude. For all we know it will become EU policy to kill "racists" and by the time that action becomes unpopular Germany will have outed itself as monstrous once again.

Basically the problem with germany is germans

Hitler happened, he is history the end.

JIDF on full alert

lol, you're so fucking stupid. The holohoax didn't happen.

What do those numbers mean?

Judaism is a race now guys
So is are mexicans apparently

Try sitting through a three hour tour at the museum of tolerance. Shit is mind numbing.

The number of people that died at each camp. Most died of disease and later starvation because the supply lines were cut. Less than 300,000, including jews, poles, gypsies, etc died in the so called holocaust.

Holocaust did indeed happen, and Jew numbers are exaggerated and they aren't 100% sure how many died. As anyone not just Jews were sent to the camps if you didn't support Hitler. Lots of gypsies as well we're gassed. Jews were the biggest group but a lot of the millions they throw around a good portion could of not even been jewish

>Sup Forumsacks at it again
go back to /mlp/ you fags we're here to rate dicks, do ylyl challenges and lie to ourselves about our sexuality

>Dear Sup Forums
>in the last time i see many threads like "Holocaust isnt happened" threads popping up.
>this is just trolling.
>dont feed the troll.
>thank you
Fuck off,

Any citations on the image?

And America is actually mexico and blacks built it all.

No shit Sherlock. Hitler tried to keep at as quiet in the public eye as possible (and yes obviously word got out anyways) . They didn’t have the internet back then, and despite how we rightfully vilify the Nazi party, it makes perfect sense to try and contain what they were doing to a need to know basis, and to keep as little documentation as possible, and to ensure that documentation used codewords. This also served the purpose of making it harder for Jewish sympathizers within the Nazi ranks to show Jews clearly what’s going on.
“But look, maybe they won’t kill us, it says nothing here on this document about killing us, it just says they’re going to resettle us east” -Many now dead Jews

Jews were contained because they had previously attempted a civil war overthrow of Germany capitalising on the damage and instability during/following ww1.
Any sane country would be done the same thing

Yeah, it's a German document stating the total number of deaths. What do you want, Hitler's signature on it saying "Do Better"? Where are the citations for your 6 million figure?

Let me explain why HItler and the Germans still scare people to this day. He said he was gong to kill jews and invade Russia. And that's exactly what he did. He didn't lie. That terrifies people. I am German, I think what we did was right, just nowadays it wouldn't be jews. It would be muslims and blacks. And probably still jews.

It fucking happened. Oh yes.

This doesn't make sense considering Hitler never even considered that they wouldn't win, and they had what was believed to be an unbreakable code system.

Good point, but may other things also don't add up, such as no mass graves ever being found.

I read somewhere that the number of supposed Jew deaths exceeded the global population of jews at the time.

Wow you watched a documentary that mentioned Enigma. Teach us oh great scholar.

Funny how the stupid nazis were so clever that any evidence that they were doing what you say was so perfectly covered up. Also very interesting that the only evidence that exists today is the words of people who were supposedly there. A population that seems to grow bigger and bigger as the years go on.

No need to be a dick, and saying it's a German document isn't a citation. I'm looking for reputable evidence is all

Why would they need graves if they burned all the bodies?

That was a poor attempt at distraction.
They believed it was unbreakable, and never thought it was possible to lose the war.
Why would they message using codewords in already coded messages?

>No mass graves were ever found
You're kidding, right? Holy shit, user.

It is said that before the concentration camps were set up, they were executed and mass buried.

Either is some some 40 year old jew telling stories about being gassed 6 million times and escaping. If there is no evidence to support the jewish claims, why believe them either?

Like jewskin furniture, masturbation death machines and underground rollercoasters of doom.

Where are there mass graves? Where are piles and piles of jew bones? No excavation or ground radar research has ever shown such things to exist, and conveniently the jews have all but outlawed any research in the future.

History is written by the victor.

What would western society have to gain for making Nazi Germany the most evil government ever with no redeemable qualities?

Spoiler alert... the fucked up world we have today.

Follow the rabbit.

there is something called a record

germans like to keep records

one of those records is called a census

it keeps track of people who exist

if you compare the census of euro countries under nazi control, you can figure out who weren't there no more

many scholars have done the research and it amounts to between 5 and 6 million

the nazis: actually not good

>the more you know

masturbation machines..?

Care to show those records? Because they don't exist and you're full of shit. There weren't 6 million jews in all of Europe that that time.

No wonder it's so easy to make gullible, dumb faggots like you believe anything and let shitskins invade your countries.

I don't think that basic math can be any sort of compelling evidence. Especially with something as fallible as that.

Fake? Probably not. Exaggerated? Definitely.

Fuck off nazi cunt.

debate me cunt.

lol, and a wild antifaggot appears!

55-80 million people died from ww2. Muh 6 million shit is old

Yes, and those excellent documents show that the real death toll was closer to half of what the jews said it was. Unfortunately this led a lot of people to believe that must have never happened at all, and everyone else to kneejerk against THOSE people and insist that the whole thing happened verbatim, so now it's impossible to discuss what really happened without looking like a nazi sympathizer.

If you look into older material written by Jews about the holocaust say 1960-1990 it contains cartoonish, absurd claims probably placed there to sell books. Sup Forums's favorite is the tiny underground rollercoaster that literally tips jews, alive, into a secret underground incinerator when it reaches the end because it is basically a rubber hose animation style war cartoon they would make without changing a fucking thing.

1/5

Odd how they use the term "nazi", a slur made up by the Russians and never officially referring to any organization.

don't bother with the other four, all this has been disproved.

>best documented

It is well documented, but the single best documented event of the century? Nonsense.

Thats what I thought you pussy.

lol

4/5 muh 2mb size limit

>None of the camps freed by the US were death camps
>All of the death camps were found by the Soviets

Really makes you think

5/5

Oh shit! Well if you say so man. I'd better delete them.

>It is well documented

It's documented by hearsay and unsubstantiated claims. To listen to the jews, every death in WWII was a jew murdered in cold blood by the Germans. It's all nonsense.

They did try to shoot them all at first, but actually didnt have the ammo to continue this method. This way of killing also had a severe emotional effect on the soldiers.

One of the reasons they used gas in chambers was so that the soldiers didnt have to directly do the killing themselves.

There are plenty of documentaries where german ww2 veterans tell you their stories... try watching some of them.

No, I don't figure you will delete them. You'll just continue making a fool of yourself.

What about this 1942 list of Jewish populations in European countries from a Nazi conference? Did they really kill every single Jew outside of Russia?

My grandfather was with the 71st (US) when they liberated Gunskirchen Lager.

>One of the reasons they used gas in chambers

They didn't use gas chambers. You're a gullible retard.

wow, Sup Forums is full of kikes now

An insane amount of scholarly research had been carried out, using a variety of methodology, to arrive at the estimate of 5-6 million.

You are dumb as fuck to question it.

>implying i would eat an assburger

How could I not delete them? You said it yourself:
>all this has been disproved.
That's all the evidence I need! If I can't take your word for it, here of all places, what kind of investigator would I be?

It has been disproved. You just look like a moron posting debunked nonsense. Stay mad as fuck jewboi.

So everyone should eat up exactly what they are told, no questions? Shut up you fucking retard

What's this then?

Have you got any disproving evidence?

>An insane amount of scholarly research had been carried out
>none of it actually proves anything
>don't question me

lol, spoken like a true authoritarian asstard.

You mean like the garbage you posted?

a few hundred typhus victims.

I'm not the person who commented those pictures, I'm OP

Then try reading your own thread.

What a cop out

That wasn't him, it was me. I'm just laughing at your flat counterassertion that you expect us all to accept the more you repeat it.
Better say it a third time, that will do it for sure. Don't say who it was disproved by, or where, or even give an outline of their points. Just baldly state "it has been disproved."
Maybe use caps or greentext this time for extra emphasis!

here, let me post a picture of the entire census of multiple countries

oh

wait

that's not possible

but do you know what is possible?

researchers reviewing the records, publishing summaries in peer-reviewed papers, citing where they got their numbers so that anyone can verify them, even sadmad neo-nazis, and them having never been refuted

you just said that math is not compelling evidence. wew

>bunch of posts saying there weren't 6 million jews in europe

this is demonstrably wrong. the wannsee protocal (the meeting to figure out where the jews were and how to exterminate them) found that there were 11 million jews in europe, 5 million in the USSR, and 3 million in ukraine.

the nazis invaded russia, what do you think they did to the jews they came upon?

I said that basic math wasn't compelling evidence, before - after from a census isn't compelling. Are you special?

Belsen wasn’t a death camp. Lots of people died there, but they weren’t gassed.

Need the same to happen in the middle east now.

It’s almost as if these quotes come from two different people

Holocaust did not happen

Looks like dead Jews in a mass grave though. Is your point that Jews weren't killed or that they weren't killed by gas chambers? My point was that there are mass graves filled with Jews, not that they were killed in any specific way.

>here, let me post a picture of the entire census of multiple countries
>oh
>wait
>that's not possible
Why is that impossible? It would literally be a few lines of text and numbers. Sure it might be difficult to find all the numbers, but thankfully the Nazis already did that for us in 1942. See Okay, so they killed all the Jews in Europe as well as Jews in Russia? So why is the number thrown around always "6 million Jews died in muh holocaust" and not 11 million?

it wouldn't be compelling if it weren't also supported by

>architectural remains of death camps
>thousands of survivors who corroborate the story
>the admission under oath by many nazis after the war
>many documents showing the planning and execution of a plan to exterminate jews
>photographs
>film

once you have all that, if you want to figure out the overall number, i challenge you to think of a better way than comparing census data, and normalizing it for the rate of natural death at the time.

they obviously didn't kill all the jews

the point is that some people here say there weren't 6 million jews in all of europe, so the 6 million figure can't be correct - but there were more than that in nazi germany

for a summary of the census data, here is from the 1933 world almanac

and I will post 1948 in th next post

How can you be sure that these bodies are only jews ?

here is 1948