OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and the good times

I hated her thin now I hate her even more. Was not sure that was possible but here we are.

it's happened so fast though, it's crazy

Wtf did she do, eat the rest of the black eyed peas?

BRAAAAPPPPPPP BOP-BOP-PPPIPFFFPFFF

look what you made her do.

delet this fucking thread immediately

this is shooped?
r-r-right?

Fat pig
Pig is Fat

I always thought she was too thin,this is a good thing

taylor not so swift

looks yummy now

i think its an improovement

>but not more please

Oh, oh, truffle, truffle, truffle

I think its more her clothes than anything else........................

She's pregnant

I didn't liked her skinny so imagine now as an obvious whale, she'll look pretty much like this but bigger past 35-40

>753168420

You can see it on her face... so round and fluffy.

hmmmm

i want to hatefuck her even more now

fake and gay

@753168484
lol fuck off newfag

This has GOT to be fake... Please....

why any of you give two fucks about that purveyor of bubblegum music is beyond me.

i'm pretty sure the clothes didn't give her the signature american chin fat

I mean this is still pretty hot. But she was the perfect stickfu. End of an era for sure.

It’s because she’s in a happy relationship and she’s gotten too comfortable.

that was my first thought too. she is hiding the baby bump under the XXXL outfit

The hairstyle isn’t too flattering, either

Ironic irony is ironic.

I'm telling ya she's preggers.
@753168722
fuck you

Holy shit. These might be real.

no one here listens to her music.
she's just hot, that's all her appeal.
now that she's fat, she'll be washed down the drain of obscurity and forgotten just like chloe.

it is, but who cares..

>now that she's fat, she'll be
it's a photoshop you actual retard.

jeez you people are the reason Trump won.

any proof, or are you gonna live in denial and pretend that your queen isn't becoming what every amerifat is destined to become.

thats a boy with long hair and makeup

oh all of a sudden you don't care?
nice backpedaling user
10/10

>calls people new
>can't even quote
>@
>gets mad for getting called new

Shiggity.

@753169711
Yeah making fun of me is so funny, so funny I forgot to laugh. If you wanna talk like that to me why don't you come here and say it to me face so I can answer your insults with a swift fist to the nose. Yeah you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but I bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button. So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this. Don't want anymore problems.... didn't think so faggot. You have any idea what gorilla warfare is? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. Do you know the dander your in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfaf loser here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin piece of unpatriotic SHIT.

thnx brah bruh breh much obliged

bullshit. their are two dozen of her at the mall as we speak. but you are focused on her, what the hell does that say? You like the music

What the fuck

Not as good as navy seal pasta, newfriend.

>hurr durr I been here since boxxie
>pools closed faggots
>consequences never the same
>I'm so Sup Forums guise

missing the good days

Welcome to Sup Forums. You can have your complimentary soda, but I'm keeping the 12 year old.

It's because she's all fucking hipster body positive now. I'm not fucking shocked. Welcome to America 2017. Where we're literally encouraging people to be unhealthy.

I've been on Sup Forums since '07 now and before everyone starts screaming 'troll' and 'copypasta' I know that I'm not an oldfag. Oldfags discovered Sup Forums 2005 and before. All this 'cancer' and 'lack of original content' is bullshit. /b is the best it's ever been and I'm going to show you why. Firstly, Sup Forums finally has a good userbase and more coming in every day. We have a diverse and interesting community and everyone seems to fit in and be able to find people they can relate to. Secondly the original content is fantastic. New memes like Boxxy, Advice dog variations (including regret guy), rage comics and making fun of minorities are funny as hell and represent what Sup Forums is best at. Copypasta isn't all that bad; it's what makes a meme and most of the time actually inspires new works of art. Thirdly Sup Forums finally has the recognition and fame that it deserves. Moot is a well-known name and Sup Forums has it's own wikipedia page for people to learn about our culture. We've even been on TV. I've even found friends that I've known for ages are actually Sup Forumstards but we didn't know it; and anyone that doesn't know about it I explain to them what Sup Forums is all about and why they should participate. I love this place - Sup Forums is my home away from home and you should love it too. Peace

>/b is my home
Calm down edgelord

Stop replying to every post you tryhard fucking faggot.I am SICK to death of you. You are nothing but a low life piece of shit with nothing better to do than sit behind your damned keyboard playing at the big I am. You live in a fantasy world and take some warped sense of pleasure from posting shit such as this.

I would dearly LOVE to meet you one day - I may be a pacifist but i'd smash your fuckin teeth in without a second thought you tosser - do us all a favour and fuck off back to the sewer you came from.

Other posters - while I apologise for the use of profanities and the nature of my post I do not apologise for aiming it at this piece of shit who does nothing on this thread but wind people up and is the most disrespectful arsehole I have ever encountered on any thread. One or two posts I think I could live with but the fucking diarrhea that spouts fromt his dickheads mouth is constant. Behaving like this and posting like this is absolutely disgraceful and I for one am fuckin fuming that this wanker is still here and allowed to post such shit.

Thicc Tay

Good, now maybe she can finally have an ass.

>not liking sticcs

>Doesn't know how to reply to a post
>Calls someone else a newfag
You, sir, are the salt of the earth

@753170832
fuck off newfag nigger

@753170832
lol u r an nuphag

Whaaaaaat is this !? Delet this now!

@753170893
@753170972
we gots da mindjive nigguh

@753171000
OMG A TRIFORCE

@753170988
delete, not "delet".

jeez anonymous, learn to, like, spell.

@753171000
fag lol

double dubs checked
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

WHY CAN'T I READ YOUR SPOILER ANONYMOUS?

gee wiz not fair!

>double dubs
Its quads you enormous cunt

@753171369
@753171292
get off my board newfags. not even kidding anymore

where you guys getting these nudes from?

fucking WHORE

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

@753171369
"Its quads you enormous cunt"

.. no, it's two sets of elevens (11 and 11), which are both known as "dubs" -shorthand for "doubles", so it is in fact "double dubs", as in "double doubles" -get it?

@753171413
it's a fish? I don't get it.

Nice dubs...

Did you just @ a post?

>"I-im not a newfag I swear!"

0/10 bait

Heart-breakers gonna break, break, break, break, break
And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake

@753171571
fuck off faggot

>Taylor Sloth

It's like the clothing Chloe Moretz wears. It's just weirdly cut and not flattering to the body.

She's clearly HAS put on a few but the high waisted loose-fitting shorts and baggy poncho top really make her look far fatter. Also a lot of pop stars get chunky in the off season. Jessica Simpsons, Britney Spears, and Christina Aquilera too. They're ultra stringent about their diet and keep a vigourous fitness regimen when they're touring but the months they have off they basically treat it like a vacation. Park their ass on the chair and eat whatever they want like a glutton.

Rule for dressing as a fat or someone that has put on weight; you don't want skin tight outfits but you don't want ultra baggy either. People that do the baggy clothing, rather than make you look less fat, it only makes you look bigger.

God damn this but is disappointing.

nah, those aint her legs

this is truly advanced autism

@753171605
lulz u r an neophaggot

@753171738
no, you.

actually.

Just turn 360° and walk away

she`s trying to hard some black moves
me dont like

BUT THEN I'D BE FACING THE SAME DIRECT... WAIT A FUCKING OH GOD WHERE THE FUCK AM I HOLY SHIT user I...

Looking good

Quit being a fucking

I love when skinny white bitches get fat

She is getting FAT!

Is it summer already

Lol Photoshop

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone

Finally putting some weight on. She'll be fuckable very soon.