Red pill me on why women scream whenever something slightly unexpected happens...

Red pill me on why women scream whenever something slightly unexpected happens. I got stuck in a elevator with 3 men and 1 woman for about 15 minutes today and when it became apparent the elevator was stuck this dumb cunt started screaming hysterically. We were trying to relay information to the mechanic through the intercom wbut couldn't because this woman was screaming her head off in fear and she wouldn't shut the fuck up making things infinitely worse.

I've seen this also when women witness a car crash or similarly stressful even in person. Their yapping does nothing but make things worsen the already stressful event so why so they do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ugYpd80ppDc
youtube.com/watch?v=SRkdwrmzYXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They scream when they feel like they are in danger like savages

Idk I think they experience more stress or something

Sometimes while driving if I must brake quickly and whenever there is woman in car she freaks out

Evolution. Distress calls bring men to the rescue.

Whenever something unexpected/scary happens people's attentions turn away from them. The screaming is to try to get them to pay attention to them. You can think of the screaming as them being suffocated of attention.

most people freak out because as a kid, freaking out made people fix their problems

This. It gets them more attention, they crave it more than anything.

This. Womenearn very early as children that screaming will bring people to solve a problem. Unlike boys, they are never taught to grow out of it and help themselves.

It's an evolutionary mechanic so men know they are in trouble and will save them.

Smart thing happens to me. I just thought my broad was especially dumb. I'll fuckin swerve to avoid hitting something and they will tell even after it happens. I want to smack them and tell them that their freaking out only stresses out the driver. There is no point in it

See, I was trying to give a perfectly good biological reason for this and you had to go and be sexist. Way to go shitlord

Women are children that never grow up. Western women are spoiled to the extreme. There's your answer. They know that they can just whine, bitch and scream and men will bend over ass backwards to help and rescue them.

I've witnessed this too. Good job slit, freak out the driver. The older I get the more I hate women

Holy shit he is right.

>Humans didn't evolve from apes.
Created by God.

>mfw atheist constantly want to be related to retarded monkeys.

We ARE retarded monkeys. Some moreso than others...

Jesus fucking Christ the autism in this thread hurts to read. They scream because they're scared, it's an involuntary reflex. You might not realize this, but it's actually very difficult to scream on purpose for many people. The scream that comes from being frightened is an uncontrollable thing. I'm assuming the screaming itself became a thing because it is the best way of getting help in a dangerous situation.

Because they love fucking everything up and making it about them

It's called female hysteria. The term has been swept under the rug in the name of equality and the feminist "strong wymen" meme.

It all makes sense.

This. It's the same reason human babies cry loudly, but kittens don't. We are social animals, so a way to signal danger to other members was more useful than not at some point in our evolution.

Y women need to stay in the kitchen

Literally this.

because they dont respect your presence as an alpha male

I was going to say this, but you already said it.

the answer he was looking for is that women are cowardly and scare easily in comparison to men

Actually, domesticated cats continue to meow into adulthood because it sounds like a baby crying and gets the human's attention. Wild cats only do it as kittens to get attention from their mother. So it seems as if cats have adapted to our social ways.

I brake check my wife on a daily basis. She fucking hates it. Kids love it though lol...

It's not just that. It's an automated response in them.

It's one of those times that you can see clearly that women are mentally very different from men.

Women's actions aren't rational.

>ctrl-F 'claustrophobia'
>no matches

You're all idiots.

We'll I'm cuntaphobic so gtfo broad

They even scream about stuff like ear wax.

youtube.com/watch?v=ugYpd80ppDc

I wouldn't want someone who'd explode like that putting something metal in my ear.

What function does screaming perform, in a primate sense? Why? What is it supposed to do, in that context?

There's your answer.

I was working computer repair in a dentists office once. They had some black lady all but strapped down, and she would tear up and cry when the guy put any tool NEAR her mouth, until he gave up and rescheduled her, and a nurse had to leave with her to walk her out the back sobbing. I asked him how often, he looked at me with dead eyes and said "Almost every last goddamn woman is a crying bitch when it comes to this."
Last time I was at my dentist, he asked if it hurt, and I gagged out a reply, he pulled out the tools and said "What?" and I repeated "If you go any slower, I'm going to gag and die on my own spit."
He shrugged and hurried up.

Bullshit. All it does is speed up time for her. Also probably claustrophobic and watches too many TV talk shows. Maybe they were in a tall building and it was up high. We are not lemon soup rock monkeys

Attention

Opened thread to say this.

This. It ain't even joking.

There's no screaming dykes?

Give this man a cigar.

Niggers of the East.

It's evolution you fuck. They scream because it's their only defense to hope someone else helps them.

It feeds into their complete irrationality, because imagine in 8000 BC some dumb cunt starts screaming once she gets raped, and then more men come.. but because it's 8000 BC they just rape her too and she keeps screaming because she's irrational. Then she gets tired and gives in and just has muffled sobs.

Women had it rough man, let em scream.

AND YOU DIDN'T FUCKING FILM HER SCREAMING???

YOU MORON

KILL YOURSELF

OK you cucks, listen up.

Go pull up the fucking 911 footage of the second plane crashing into the building. The women all scream, BUT THE MEN ALL YELL OR SCREAM HOLY FUCK OR WHAT THE SHIT ETC TOO.

You fuckin' tards. Yelling out in surprise / pain / fear / etc is done by both sexes of most higher order animals.

I get the "evolution/distress call" explanation. What I don't get is why women never scream in countries like Russia or China and other places where liveleak gets most of its content from. All of those grainy security camera/dashcam videos of some disaster happening never have anyone audibly reacting. Oh, a giant boulder just fell off of a mountain and smashed down onto a freeway 2 feet in front of the car with the dashcam, crushing a schoolbus full of children to death and causing a fireball to go bursting 100 feet into the air? At most, there will be a subdued "blyat" under the driver's breath as far as a reaction goes. Never screams. Never any hysterical women doing banshee wails like in the west. So if the screeching is an evolutionary trait, why does it not apply in countries like Russia?

>BUT THE MEN ALL YELL OR SCREAM HOLY FUCK OR WHAT THE SHIT ETC TOO.

There's a difference. One comes from a place of rationality.

The other doesn't. It's primal and completely automatic. They have no control over it.

>One comes from a place of rationality.
LOL, no. Lower order animals provide the clue, unless you're claiming that male chimps are "coming from a place of rationality" but the females aren't.

Nice try though.

The men are coherent and yelling warnings
the women are making a noise that is high pitched and shrill
Did you not see the home videos, as soon as the seocnd plane hits, the women break down completely, blubbering about getting out and away
Meanwhile, MEN were CLIMBING BACK UPSTAIRS to save cunts
How many stories of women saving men in the Twin Towers did you hear about, versus how many men?
Get fucked, feminazi

It's acceptable if you're in a completely hopeless and spontaneous situation where the building you're in is collapsing and exploding all around and there isn't time to do anything, much less any option beside accepting your fate and dying in flames or jumping off the building and also dying. You'd have to be retarded to think this is comparable to being stuck in an elevator for 15 minutes with two other people who are actively trying to resolve the issue.

They've been conditioned through centuries of violence and oppression to not let death phase them.

That's actually really interesting. Never thought of that

also, duckduck or google "woman saves person 9/11"
the ONLY result is fucking Gwyneth Paltrow "talked to a woman and kept her late from entering the twin towers"
so airhead cunt talks to airhead cunt and they live! So inspire! Much wymyn power!

... meanwhile, the first result is a DOG saved the last person, a WOMAN, from the rubble. A FUCKING DOG IS BETTER IN A EMERGENCY THAN A WOMAN

>The men are coherent and yelling warnings
HOLY FUCK is no more useful than AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, neither communicate useful information.

>feminazi
Pointing out the fact that screaming and yelling in surprise and fear is something that all higher order animals do = feminazi?

Yes this is a bait thread though so I don't believe OP's bullshit story at all.

>Lower order animals are irrational, therefore all animals are irrational

Doesn't follow. We're talking about humans. We're much more capable of rationality than lower order animals.

Try again

Women scream when excited
Women scream when scared
Women scream when full pleasured (orgasm)

They are really simple creatures.

Screaming or yelling in surprise and fear is a reaction impulse. True in higher order animals, chimps, and humans of both sexes.

Sorry I ruined your 'redpilled' Stephan cuckery.

see I said COHERENT, like straight thinking, not how useful the fucking articulation was, fucker
And while coherent, men can fucking react to the situation
Women screech and lock the fuck up
We will now let you get saved by women only firefighters while your house burns
hope you like being black and stiff

>Screaming or yelling in surprise and fear is a reaction impulse.
Yes, but I'm claiming human males have an ability to suppress the urge and act rationally instead.

A high percentage Human females seem like they aren't even aware of the possibility of suppressing it. At the first sign of danger, they lose their minds.

Don't lump me with molyjew.

just like children, when they feel in danger, they scream so then some white knight can rescue them.

>COHERENT
But there's no proof of that, you're predicating your theory on it, sure, but it's not exactly an established fact.

Nice cuck memes though.

>Yes, but I'm claiming human males have an ability to suppress the urge and act rationally instead.

Sure you are, and I'm saying that yelling in surprise / terror / shock / agony / fear is not a "rational" action any more than screaming is.

You're claiming it is, for some reason, which doesn't make sense.

Stephan fans BTFO.

>the 'any time before modern history women only got raped and no consensual sex ever existed ever' argument'

I don't fucking believe it. They scream over everything, no just getting their hole impaled.

>scream
Let's distinguish between a scream and a squeal.

Women squeal sometimes, it's cute as fuck.

>one side still uses language
>other side loses ability to use language

Your balls never did drop, did they
tell your wife's son to take them out the jar and give them back, you really need those

Woman here. Got cured of the screaming/yelling syndrome as a kid. Long story short our (my family) car got involved in an accident. I was 4 and started screaming my heart out. My father had to slap me (only slap I received from him in my life) to make me stop. He explained that me acting like a monkey won't help matters and to shut up. Which I did. So yellers didn't have a strong father figure in their life or were coddled their whole life.

Here's a good example:

youtube.com/watch?v=SRkdwrmzYXg

After the stage collapses two women in the audience sync up like car alarms. It's at the 0:16 mark.

has science explained why women are more emotional in general? I find they cave under pressure a lot more frequently than the men I employee

Your cuck memes are not an argument manlet.

They're typically less intelligent.

>Sure you are, and I'm saying that yelling in surprise / terror / shock / agony / fear is not a "rational" action any more than screaming is.

Yes it is. You're just wrong about that. Not all screams are irrational.

Women head to the exit with children (like children) and men rush the stage to save people
it's like poetry

Your father was a badass and made you unto his image, call him and thank him if he is around

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WE'RE COMMUNICATING IN AN EMERGENCY COHERENCE NOT NEEDED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaa fuck it you're barely worth the energy. Nice manlet try though, 6'1"

The instinct of getting a man to save you still exists in dykes.

HOLY FUCK is identical to Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh cuckbag.

So why do they always scream when some poor fucker takes a swan dive off a building? There's absolutely no danger to them in that situation, real or perceived, so why do they still scream? I'm serious, watch any suicide jumper video. The men speak in hushed, respectful tones and immediately go about organizing help, calling an ambulance, etc. The women just stand there and scream until someone comes over and gives them the attention they so desperately crave. It just makes me angry, desu. I feel like women should be above that. I feel like women acting like rational, logical, mature human beings is not something that is outside their capacity and I dont think it's a high standard to hold them to. Yet they consistently fail to meet that standard and just disappoint me time and time and time again. I'm not asking you to lift a car or be the next Einstein, I'm asking you to be a decent fucking human being and show some tact when a guy has just turned himself two-dimensional on the sidewalk. Not everything has to be about you, and you have no excuse for acting like such petulant children.

I don't know. Maybe I'm asking too much of them.

Think about how often you hear incidences of a man risking or losing his life to save a woman. Now think about how fucking rarely you hear the reverse. Women are selfish, soulless creatures.

Literally animals.

Women are designed to have babies and take care of those babies. That's it. Why the fuck are women even consider for any jobs when literally NO WOMEN have paved any cement on any road or building. I have yet to work with a woman that did a half decent job. Completely useless in the workforce.

Women screaming can actually generate around 100-125 decibels of sound pressure (loudness). Women's screaming is louder than a man and are closer to the frequencies where our ears are most sensitive, around 3000Hz (that’s a lot by the way.)
Modern civil sirens (air raid, tornado) are 135db, 675-1633 Hz. A fucking fire engine (single tone) is only 640 Hz, usually they have a pair, unlike Again, the only result of searching for women saving men on 9/11 is Gwyneth Paltrow, see and then go get a dog

I see this in fail videos on YouTube too, even if the situation has nothing to do with the woman.

Like if they're watching a rally driver or a skateboarder who wipes out, women in the crowd will scream at the top of their lungs, while the men will only gasp or comment.

I've no idea why.

>why women scream

it is a reflex that attracts the attention of men who can then try to resolve the situation.

a better question is why do you mongs have to insert the phrase "red pill" into everything you say?
there is nothing red or blue pill about women screaming.

Their brains are wired differently to ours and they have different levels of hormones which is why they are nore emotional and shit but i could be wrong