Have any good creepy stories? Bored and want to not sleep. Whatever is good...

Have any good creepy stories? Bored and want to not sleep. Whatever is good, even that time when you found your mom's dildo hidden up your dad's ass.

gonna post a real ghost story and the picture, let me greentext it first so I can copy paste it.

and when I say picture, I mean this was taken on a digital camera set on a log with a 10 second timer.
I lost the original file when my dad's work computer shit the bed, but he had printed out a copy on our old printer, so I had to scan it, but it has never been tampered with except to edit lighting once, and another time to enhance a photo negative to try and see what the hell the ghost is exactly.
both the enhanced versions I lost when MY computer shat the bed, so now I only have the original print my dad made during the same summer it happened.

Growing up I lived in the middle of the woods. No neighbors for about a mile on each side and we own 60 acres of forest then a swamp after that. So basically I lived in the middle of nowhere. One summer when I was about 14 I was out in the middle of the woods playing with my dog (I’m an only child and both of my parents were out of town.) when I kept feeling something hit my elbow. I’d go to throw Max’s ball and the bump would make me throw it almost straight up. Assuming it was just me bumping it on trees or something I ignored it. After the fourth or fifth time of it happening I thought…well this sucks I’ll just go home. Walking back I felt uneasy but I knew I was just freaking myself out because we were alone. About an hour later Max and I are at home on the couch when the garage door opens and he starts barking barking barking, I hop up to go let in my Mom or Dad, even though they were home really early. I peered through the peephole and saw the door was still shut and no one was in the garage. Quieting max down I opened the door slowly and called out for my dad. Nothing… No response at all so I go out to check the door and it’s still locked. Okay… sure. Weird but oh well. Max heard it too so at least I know I’m not crazy.

About 20 minutes later I hear the door open again and this time Max starts growling like crazy. I quiet him down again and just assume its the wind or something making noise even though by this point my heart is racing.

Continued...

Perfect. Whatever you got, mate.

I hear footsteps come up the stairs and think “oh jeez, dad really is home this time” and hop up and run to the door, it starts to jiggle so I run faster to let him in. I peep through the hole and even though my hand is loosely around the jiggling handle theres no one on the other side of the door. Terrified I go hide on the couch with all the lights on. Max is still growling.

About an hour after that I start to feel a little better even though im still terrified then I hear the door handle jiggle again. This time it was Max jiggling it, he needed to go outside and the only way outside is through the garage. Fantastic. I literally sprint with him to the kennel and as I’m standing in there I decide to ask this “thing” questions to make myself feel better because I knew it wouldn’t answer me. Thinking about what to ask it my eyes are drawn to the huge heavy oak door on the kennel. It was always open because it was too heavy for me to move easily. I said “Ok ghost! if you’re real you’ll shut this heavy door!” nothing… a minute goes by…nothing. Max is still sniffing around. I turn around to yell at him to hurry up and then from behind me I hear ‘click’. I whipped around and saw the giant door had swung shut and latched.

Continued...

> Real
> Ghost
pick one.

Okay….clearly it was just the wind. It wasn’t really windy but… it was the wind, for sure, had to be. I proceed “Ok ghost that was the wind, if you’re REALLY real you’ll open this massive door back up!” nothing. I relax a bit and then squat down with my head in on my knees reminiscing about how lame I just was being scared when I hear ‘click clack’. The door was now wide open. Max was done so we booked it back into the house locking every door in the house.

For the next 4 hours I would hear the footsteps on the stairs and the door handle jiggling every few minutes, until finally around 11pm my dad walks in and yells at me for wasting electricity.

I never told him or my mom about it until about a 4 months later when I got in one little fight and my Momma got scared, said "You're moving with your Auntie and Uncle in Bel Air."

It's long, but if you've ever spent time out in the country or out in the woods hunting or camping, this shit is pretty spooooooky.

I already know what happened to Mr. Krabs' mom. Back in July, um Mr. Krabs' mom went to jail for nine less years for grounding Mr. Krabs. And now Eugene Krabs is taken to foster care to live with Squidward and three of his nephews. You know three nephew Crabs that look like Eugene Krabs in Spongebob episode Stanley S. SquarePants. Well i want you to help me realize that it's illegal to punish someone. And i feel strongly about disciplining children, that it's illegal to discipline someone and punish someone. I feel strongly, I'm concerned about other children okay? I'm concerned about other people. I'm glad that mom and dad don't punish me. I'm glad they don't 'cause I'm nice. I'm glad they don't punish me. My mom and dad are great parents okay? I still think it's illegal to punish someone. So, just like what happened in spongebob episode mid life crustacean. Mr. Krabs got punished by his mom, for stealing her bloomers. Which is illegal to punish someone. Mr. krabs is an adult so he should not get punished. Once you're an adult you don't have to be punished by your parents ok? I just know that okay? So Mr. Krabs got nine -- No no no no no no no no no no no no no. Betsy Krabs got nine less years in prison for grounding Mr. Krabs. Official sentence took place October 5th, and they determined that her sentence is gonna be nine less years. And you know what's probably gonna happen after Mr. Krabs' mom gets out of prison? She's gonna get checked into a psych ward, announced crazy and she's probably gonna get out in a lot less times than that. Then she's probably gonna come out and do the same thing again. And then what? You're gonna sentence her for nine less years in prison again? Well who cares, because Betsy Krabs is getting nine less years in prison for grounding Mr. Krabs. So Mr. Krabs is taken to foster care to live with Squidward and three nephew crabs.

Seems legit kek.

I sall a ghost, and it said
>boo

I assure you, this shit is real.
still typing greentext.

Shortest scary story in the world...

The last man alive in the world crawled into his bed for the night. Suddenly, he heard knocking on the door.

the picture was taken by my dad's digital camera, all editing was handled by him and a guy he paid, he might have the edited levels version of the picture but he would have to email it to me.
all I have is a scan of the original picture, but you can still clearly see the thing.

can't wait for yet another perfect example of pareidolia

ok here's what I've got so far.

>12 or 11 years ago
>camping at Arrowhead Provincial Park with dad and brother
>this is now a provincial park / campground but was originally native land
>canadian loggers and trappers used the land afterwards
>my dad was explaining this to me and bro while driving us up there
>boring dad stories.jpeg
>we set up camp when we arrive
>dad wants to go for walk to get leg circulation going
>we walk up this long forest path
>I also brought my pipe and some weed, so i lag behind a bit
>"hey dad my shoe's untied, you guys keep going though I'll catch up."
>toke up when they are outta sight
>ghost the hit so they dont smell it or notice
>catching up to them notice a sign
>says there is a cabin off on a branching path
>used to be a logger's cabin but it was destroyed in some storm
>bro and dad are talking about going to see it
>I get weird feeling and say I don't want to
>keep walking up path with fam jam
>"let's take a picture of the view from the hill"
>take hill picture.jpeg
>walk back to camp
>have dinner
>wake up late and feel uneasy
>go to the porta john to shit and hit a pipe
>drop all my weed into the shit house
>at least it wasnt the guitar
cont'd

God damn I fucking love skinwalker/goatmen/fleshgait stories. I read all of the good ones though so not much else I can read up on.

Me too, mate. Did you read the one I posted too? That shit scared the fuck out of me.

>next day
>nothing important happens for the first half of the day
>my dad and brother go swimming but I can't swim
>drowned 3 times as a kid and never tried swimming after that
>decide to skip rocks at another part of the lake so I don't hit them in the head or some shit
>skipped one 6 times halfway across the lake
>found an arrowhead in the rocks and thought that was cool
>fam jam walks up
>"hey user, your brother and I are gonna go check out that cabin, you interested?"
>nope.png
>"gonna hang back and play some guitar, actually if you don't mind"
>they are gone for a half hour and it starts raining
>half hour after that they are back
>say the rain made em go back
>say it's a logging cabin built out of felled lumber and the roof completely collapsed to the ground
>some loggers died in it
>coolstorybro.mp4
>that night
>dark as satan's asshole
>sitting by the fire
>dad wants to get a picture of us
>sets his timer for 10 seconds and puts it on a log
>goes off as soon as he puts it down
>there is no picture taken
>"thats odd" dad says
>sets it again, this time it starts counting down
>dad is just standing behind his seat staring off to the distance
>I tell him "sit down dad" and he does
>camera instantly goes off
>dad says "I thought I heard someone talking to me"
>we check the camera
>picture included

when the picture was taken, the smoke from the fire was going away from us.
you can see the flames billowing to the opposite direction.
the figure behind my dad is not an imprint from the smoke, therefore.
it's holding something, and also doesn't have a head.
I outlined it for you.

here's the original with no outline.

keep in mind, as I stated, these are scans of the original print of the picture. the original is on my dad's old bricked work pc.

so there ya go, that's my ghost story with the pic included.
is it what you expected?

Not exactly, but that's because I was actually expecting some dramatic, possibly overblown stories, but this is better because it seems pretty legit.
I've never really experienced anything like that, so I always yearn to hear stories of people that have (best I have is, I once took a picture of my friend exhaling smoke and it looked like a skull).

Thanks, man. That was genuinely entertaining.

I probably read that one the most. The stories with shapeshifting, the coppery smell, weird sporadic movements and especially voice mimicking are my favourite.

Yes, exactly what I was expecting. Photo quality is so shit, it could've been everything. It honestly looks like reflection of some shit, especially taking into consideration problems with the camera. I kek'd a little.

>shapeshifting
>coppery smell
>sporadic movements
>strange voice mimicking
>confusion about number of people in group

Yeah dude. Makes my blood run cold.

camera works fine, I have it now and still use it.

as I said, this is a scan of the original.

the tarp we used is not in frame, and the car was parked on the opposite side of the campfire out of frame.

still waiting to see if I can get the edited colour levels version of the picture.

I mean, I'm now beyond horrified to go camping anywhere but the most well lit and populated camp grounds and armed for war but I just can't stop reading these stories.

This is gay don't waist your time

ok I got the edited version.

here's the version with colour turned up.

and here's the version that attempts to clarify what we are seeing after doing that.

Yeah....I mean I'll still go camping. I live near the southern terminus of the Appalachian Mountains in north Georgia, so I hike and backpack a lot. I usually don't think of shit but man every now and then if that shit creeps into my head while I'm up in the middle of the night taking a piss then I get spooked pretty quick.

Post all the skinwalker stories you have, I only had that one I posted.

so what do you think?

I like it. Kinda looks like it's grabbing your dad's neck. Creepy.
Alternatively, it could be giving him a shoulder massage. We never know.

I know what that guy said, but OP is satisfied. It's great that you got the other photos.

I'd still say it was something fucked with lens reflection, it looks almost perfectly like your dad. Like I said, it could've been everything. Also camera wasn't running in perfect condition, that would explain a lot. People tend to believe what they want to.

I get quite a lot of paranormal shit in my house.
Just tend to ignore it most of the time.
> a few days ago
> walking up the stairs to my room
> door was open
> as soon as I'm in sight of the door it closes slowly
> get in the room
> empty (2nd floor, 1 door, 1 window no way to get out without me seeing)
FUCK
I'll greentext my GHOST habbenings, I have some that happened to me and some that happened to me and friends. Any prefrences on which first?

Now that I think about it, couldn't this have something to do with overexposure or something? I know jack shit about cameras, but I remember you said your dad was standing first and sat down at your prompt. Couldn't that be it?

sure, except my dad was standing looking straight ahead, not at the camera, like someone was talking in his ear.
he's never told me what he heard it say.

Whatever suits you best, brah. I'm happy either way.
Also, fuck these captchas.

It probably was.

Oldfag. I sometimes ask my relatives what they were talking, when nobody said anything.

Is that because you've never asked? Or he just won't?
Have you ever went back there?

you cant overexpose on a digital camera.
that picture was printed on 8 1/2 x 11 white paper and scanned since the original is on a harddrive in a bricked pc.
it also can't be a reflection, there is nothing to reflect onto.
in ghost edited levels 2 you can clearly see the line that we used to hang the tarp, and the car isn't in the picture to reflect off.

the first time we camped at Arrowhead I was 3 and there was a tornado that touched down near us. not near enough to do any severe damage, but we were caught in severe winds.
I remember my mom screaming and running around securing things to the ground while she got me and my brother into the car cuz the tent had started lifting off the ground, and my parents and uncle and aunt then holding the tent to keep it from blowing away.

this trip was our attempt at having another go at the camp to have a good memory of it, and I mean at least a tornado didn't come down again.

jesus dude, now thats creepy

Oh boy I got plenty

Oookay I'll start with the shit that goes down in my house.
> Be rolling on E with friend and his gf.
> Start to stabilize, the peak passed but it still feels good.
> Wanna watch some tv
> sit my ass down on the couch
> the tv turns on
As I get up to grab the remote which I must have sat on
> I notice that the remote is on the table
> As in I didn't sit on it and that didn't turn on the TV

I still see your dad's o-neck sweater and pretty similar posture in this mysterious creature. Probably his soul escaping his body kek

Lol, my condolences. You should go back and find out what that thing was.

> One day when I was a younger lad
> Come home from school
> Mom/Dad at work, bro not home
> Mom left her annoying Zvonko Bogdan DVD on
> As I sit my ass on the couch in the before mentioned greentext I exclaim " It would be great if the DVD turned off "
> BOOM
> It's off
Now that was an old ass player and it didn't have a auto turnoff function, nor did the power go out since the tv was on.

>drowned 3 times as a kid

Darn you must be a really real ghost to have died 3 times.

Was trying to to make a big deal out of it to stave off the fear. Thanks for wasting my effort, m8.

>Captcha: Skin Seriate

It's even clearer on this one

what is mouth to mouth resuscitation.

I'll take more stupid shit user says for 1000, alex.

you're welcome fam, and remember, if it goes boo then you'll probably go poo

You can't just draw an evil demon thing with spikes and shit and say you've "outlined" what's there.

> Have 2 friends over
> Shooting the shit, drinking coffee, not even doing any drugs.
> They get up as to leave
> I get up as to see them out I guess?
> The 3 of us on our feet talking to each other
> You know when you wanna leave but just kinda keep talking on your feet
> As we are talking we stop
> All 3 of us STOP as in on command
> We all turn towards the couch
> Where we see car keys just kinda fall onto it.
> The couch is alone, with nothing near it.
> All 3 of us saw it in mid air
> Like it kinda just appeared there

Crime in Chicago has been tracked by the Chicago Police Department's Bureau of Records since the beginning of the 20th century. The city's overall crime rate, especially the violent crime rate, is substantially higher than the US average. Chicago was responsible for nearly half of 2016's national increase in homicides in the US. Chicago saw a major rise in violent crime starting in the late 1960s. Murders in the city first peaked in 1974, with 970 murders when the city's population was over three million, resulting in a murder rate of around 29 per 100,000, and again in 1992, with 943 murders when the city had fewer than three million people, resulting in a murder rate of 34 murders per 100,000 citizens. After 1992, the murder count decreased to 641 murders. The population was at 2,799,000 in 1999, so the decrease was slow, but still an improvement. In 2002, Chicago had fewer murders but a significantly higher murder rate than New York or Los Angeles. Chicago experienced a major rise in violent crime starting in the late 1960s, a decline in overall crime in the 2000s, and then a rebound in overall murders the mid-2010s. Murder, rape, and robbery are common violent crimes in the city, and the occurrences of such incidents are documented by the Chicago Police Department and indexed in annual crime reports. After adopting crime-fighting techniques in 2004 that were recommended by the Los Angeles Police Department and the New York City Police Department, Chicago recorded 448 homicides, the lowest total since 1965. This murder rate of 15.65 per 100,000 population is still above the U.S. average, an average which takes in many small towns and suburbs. Chicago's homicide rate had surpassed that of Los Angeles by 2010 (16.02 per 100,000), and was more than twice that of New York City (7.0 per 100,000) in the same year.

By the end of 2015, Chicago's homicide rate would rise to 18.6 per 100,000. By 2016, Chicago had recorded more homicides and shooting victims than New York City and Los Angeles combined. Chicago's biggest criminal justice challenges have not changed much over the last 50 years, and statistically reside with homicide, armed robbery, gang violence, and aggravated battery. On March 27 of 2016, Mayor Rahm Emanuel appointed former CPD Chief of Patrol, Eddie Johnson, as the new police superintendent, who was confirmed by a unanimous vote of the Chicago City Council in April 2016. Johnson replaced interim superintendent, John Escalante. According to the 2011 Homicide Report released by the Chicago Police Department, the murder clearance rate has dropped from over 70% for 1991 to under 34% for 2011. Former Chicago Police Supt. Garry McCarthy said a pervasive "no-snitch code" on the street remains the biggest reason more murders aren’t being solved in Chicago, adding, “We’re not doing well because we’re not getting cooperation". By 2016, Chicago's murder clearance rate had dropped to only 21%, and its detective force had dwindled from 1,151 in 2009 to 863 as of July 2016. A Chicago Magazine article further pointed out that, "in Chicago, people are quite literally getting away with murder". 76.3 percent of murder victims had a prior arrest history. Warmer months have significantly higher murder rates, and over 70% of murders take place between 7PM and 5AM.

Dude, that totally sounds like you got a ghost buttler or maid. That shit is better than normal ghost stories.

"verb
past tense: drowned; past participle: drowned
die through submersion in and inhalation of water."

xd

Reincarnation.

MY DUDE

that 2 forest ranger is an embedded agent for the foundation, they're trying to get a new keter

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE

> Make myself dinner one day
> Am into cooking, and really like to organize my plate before I dive into it.
> Put it on a tray and carry it to PC so I can watch something while eating
> After finishing I pick up the tray with the empy plate and put it on a speaker next to my pc.
> Pet my dog for a bit
> turn around to get the tray
> on the plate there's an USB I use
> just sitting right fucking there in the middle of it
> I was alone and it was like 3am

yeah, I drowned and was resuscitated after I stopped breathing.

I was technically dead 3 times.

It was fucking entertaining I’ll give you that

you guys read this one? spoopy as fuck

when you didnt drown then did you.

this.

You're a wizard, Harry.

Ghost nudes.

found the negative version.

what is it?

I did not, which is something because i read a lot of them. It looks like a good read.

Weird, i tried posting one I had and it says it contains an embedded file

I remember this pic fucking me up when I was a kid.
This shit kept me up at night back in the day.

Damn, I feed off this stuff, but I can't read that fast (I'm a slow-ass reader). I started this thread to read a couple, maybe a few (5 to 19) stories before bed, but now I just can't stop. I'm finally sleepy but I don't want to sleep anymore.

any anons gonna try and say it's a reflection?

why isn't the campfire refracting light off the reflecting object.

you can see in this version that my dad's neckline is not as open or in as deep a V as this thing.

would have fucked tbh

Sooo.... it was a female?

Thanks user. I've always wondered about the missing keys . . . it's a very common phenomenon.

Just save them for later my man

*then

also my i add i find it really unlikely that you "died" 3 times and survived mate.

stop lying.

I was resuscitated from a drowned state, if you don't want to see that as dying then ok, fair enough, but I ask you how you classify drowning victims who are resuscitated, then?

I wouldn't go for it. Those niggers could have vagina dentata for all I know.

>drowned state

you mean you passed out.

id ask drowning victims but sadly it seems they are all dead?