How do we fix Sup Forums?

How do we fix Sup Forums?

Don't worry I'll leave again tomorrow.

You don't.

1. ban kpop general
2. make a rap general so niggers are quarantined in one thread
3. ban waifu thread, (grimes, marina daimonds, etc)
4.Go back to being elitists who only value the most obscure progressive dream funk jazz core music

There is a SIMPLE rule that would solve Sup Forums problems.

THE RULE:

You aren't allowed to talk about some artist unless his last song was released more than 3 months ago, re release albums and eps count as new song.
Exception: If he released more than 4 eps and albums during last year, its ok to talk about him

>ban kpop general
bad idea, but i can get with the rest

>more than 4 eps and albums during last year,
change that to
>than 4 eps and/or albums or songs with more than 17 minutes during last year,

we can't. it's up to pitchfork and fanthony to review better music for dumb anons to talk about. I've been hating this board for 5 years but i still visit

>they want le censorship
how about leaving this place if you can't handle it?

No, kpop is a cancer no one on here actually likes. The mods refuse to make it go away. It is not good optics when plebes come here and think anyone actually likes that garbage. It makes us look not cool

actually listen to music

dumb post

>>they want le censorship
>how about leaving this place if you can't handle it?

The amount of music released at least 3 months ago is extreme, there is no censorship here.

use filters

its not dumb, its to allow harsh noise artists, and etc... that release more than one album each 3 months

by virtue of being on Sup Forums, Sup Forums can never be cool no matter what's on it

good way to let kpop degenerates flood this board

i still don't understand wtf is the problem of these autists who can't stand kpop and general threads. ever heard about filtering and hiding threads, autists?

make kpop general posts a bannable offence

this is an awful idea

/mug/

It'd be cool if Sup Forums was actually a music discussion board.

Instead it is really just discussion of what music makes you cool by listening to. There is a shitty mindset that obscure=objectively good. I'd say 5% of threads actually contain discussion of the content of songs and albums, the rest is people calling each other plebs with literally no real discussion of music. I feel like I actually get more of a kick out of reading well thought out reviews on RYM than browsing this retarded board.

Start a pitchfork site that only has patrician tastemakers writing for it so Sup Forums can suck its dick

No

more grimes

>Sup Forums
>Cool

How would we deal with Sup Forums create a band thread?

Actually talk about listening to music.
Talk about new/interesting artists you've found.
Don't just jerk off the same 15 artists endlessly forever.
Gas all the grimesfags.
TFW Sup Forums will never be good

>get rid of kpop general
>they flood the rest of Sup Forums instead

bad idea, Sup Forums would never recover

/thread

>Gas all the grimesfags.
Go fuck yourself
>TFW Sup Forums will never be good
Then leave, you fucking idiot. Good riddance.

oh looks he's here

grimesfag detected

your kind needs to be purged