Is it ok to be white?

Is it ok to be white?

Sure just don’t be a cunt.

/thread
nice digits, GET thread now

>evidently not, just as black lives de facto don't matter.
>Having to ask these questions proves there is severe doubt, and this doubt comes from the reality of the situation.

yes

fucking yes, why you saking such a stupid question?

only if youre not a scumbag about it. just like any other fucking race.

ITT: shameless white cunts

This

Be whatever you are, just be respectful of those around you and you'll be fine

No such thing as white.

We are only white cause blacks are called black.
before black niggers there was white niggers like irish and shit who came from the potato famine or w.e

then white niggers started realizing they were treated like black niggers from rich whites so rich whites made white niggers hate black niggers by making black niggers just niggers and white niggers just white.

calling yourself white is calling yourself a nigger now is it okay to be a nigger? "Sure just don't be a cunt."

Only if you're ashamed of it

All races suck
Except white

This really is a fucking get thread..

White isn't a race you inbred faggot.
white is "not black but still a nigger"
niggers dont know their heritage, it was stripped from them like native indianans

You call yourself white your'e stripping yourself of all your heritage like a nigger

Fucking checked.

czech'd

Well hell ya brother. Ain't no other way.

Only if you are a virtue signalling, BLM supporting, feminist identifying, white knighting turbo cuck.

Yes but not that white

only if you're black

God damn bb

>This really is a fucking get thread..

Go on GIT!

Being white is fine. Actually best race you can be.

Not saying we're better, but life is better because of it.

Acknowledging yourself as a white is allowing yourself to be a tool to suppress niggers.

Niggers are tools.
you whites are niggers

git push origin dubs_and_cool_numbers

Yes, but only if you hate niggers and jews.

You're black aren't you? Ya cunt

lol of course it's not okay to be white

git commit -m "give me the shit man"

Sadly no, whites are responsible for most of the problems in the world. It's not your fault to be white, but you should recognize the roll of whites in subjugating the rest of the world.

Amen

Okay. I give up.

Hmm

word

I live in Florida and can confirm.

If you call yourself white youre taking all of the history of your ancestors and turning them into a statement of "im not black" dont be a nigger

to answer the question im a german dutch and i live in your mothers asshole

Some of us are just here for the dubs.

>some people actually believe this
This is why fake news needs to die.

Doubles and tripples.

Area code?

Doubles and tripples and keks.

Nope.

Types of niggers

niggers
brown niggers
"im not Nigger, Niggers suck" niggers

Yes?

i'm the third one

Youre not in my club pal. Get on my level.

found the new fag

239. Also lived in Orlando.

I know.. hate when trips are wasted on fags.

Absolutely not. Maybe 50+ years ago. Not today. Whites need to be exterminated and destroyed.

That goes without saying. Do black lives matter? Of course. Are both movements toxic? You bet.

Don't call me pal, chum.

fuck off isaac

no lives matter and anyone who says otherwise is a pussy

i mean name one race that can hold a candle to the achievements of us real humans

Ants

Yeah but the "it's ok to be white" thing is meant to poke fun at and show the hipocrasy of shit like BLM.

joke's on you fag, ants are just a myth my mom tells me about before she tucks me in

and what perfect race do you hail from?

If an answer to this question is somehow important to you, then No, it's not OK.

By the time it's OK to be anything other than white, then no one will care about being white. But we are a long ways from that.

Just accept that your high standard of living is at the cost of all other races and religions of the world. Your morning egg mcmuffin and coffee is literally built on the slavery if the rest if the world. Acceptance is the first part if healing.

What the hell does "ok" even mean

so we have won?

>this statement is not racist as all fuck
might as well get out your noose & lynch you some white folk there cletus

Maybe originally, but now you have young republicans who take it seriously. Very seriously

Niggers are fuckn gay

>you should recognize the roll of whites in subjugating the rest of the world
word. and you should also recognize the role of jews in jewing the rest of the world. and the role of blacks in gibsing the rest of the world.

>egg mcmuffin
First off English muffins are dry shit.
Secondly, fuck off. Historically white people are the same as everyone else. The only main difference is we "modernized" faster than any other race.

Oh how i hope your just trolling if not i really hope u catch cancer and die from it.

Neither good nor bad. With focus on not bad.

Nailed it. Same goes for NIG- blacks too.

never gets old huh?

nice

that's the most high iq thing i've read today

Don;t forget that whites were the ones that ended slavery and actually care about treating other races and other people better while slavery is still being actively practiced in Africa.
But yeah fuck that evil whitey amiright?

Nope

Nigger

It kinda makes you wanna...

Less about skin color and more about acting like a white person. Listen to coldplay, drink pumpkin spice lattes, kill unarmed blacks because they are in the wrong place...stuff like that.

whites are just better than any other race at profiting from the misery & special snowflakeism of humanity than anyone else. we didnt invent it. we'll keep it going if it looks to be ending, so we can keep profiting from it, but were damn sure not responsible for its existence in the first place.

Do you even Mcmuffin bro?

If u wanna defend those poor black people so much why don't u go where they are and do something?
Oh that's right because u would likely get robbed rapped and murdered for being a weak ass white boy.

>kill unarmed blacks because they are in the wrong place
kek, not all cops are white you know... hell, half of the freddie gray killing cops were black... as is the police commisioner of baltimore... as was the president at the time...

One battle at a time. Not sold on the bond villainesque Jewish propaganda machine that controls 120% of world assets but ok.

Well, through extracting resources from other countries and their labor. Yes, whites have modernized pretty well.

its as true as white people being responsible for every act of evil in the world.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS WHITE.

WHITE people gained power better than OTHER people but at the end of the day every race in the position of WHITE people wouldv'e done the same shit

More like traded slavery for a different kind if slavery. However it was truly progressive at the time. That's why blacks are so thankful that slavery has ended

and now we all niggers

>every race in the position of WHITE people wouldv'e done the same shit
word, even the glorious modernized (and fictional) african nation of Wakanda acted like jackasses, its a human thing. every other race bitches about how evil whitey be & all that, but every single last one of them would revert to acting like whites do given enough time on 'top'.

Yup

japanese and chinese hate eachother but they are the same shit.

yes but nigger you are still

How come the people who make the best arguments for white supremacy come from Georgia and Alabama? Is there like a secret IVY league shcool there that specializes in sociology and race?

or worse. look at some of the BS still coming out of a black led africa, raping infants curing aids & all that.

I wouldnt know, I live in Baltimore city.

How very white of you? You are not afraid to speak your mind. How about you grab a tiki torch and march around.