One America News

Is anyone else watching this network? Why does no one know about this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FeYCh7Y25nc
linkedin.com/in/charlesherring
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love that shit man, it's like Fox News but more redpilled and with a broader worldy perspective

Do you know who's funding it? How does this exist?

Good post OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=FeYCh7Y25nc

Free redpills.

I watched it a bit a year ago, but only because I have a crush on Toni

WHY ISNT THIS SHIT MORE WELL KNOWN???

Sweet mother's milk. How can you not have a crush on Tomi Lahren?!

Fucking based network. I love it, and they do actual news stories and at night they redpill the fuck out of people with savvy anchors.

Also all their news anchors are 10/10

Time Warner won't carry it because
>:∆)

Who funds this network? Founders? Key members?
or is this a psy op to bluepill us because this site's handlers is using buzzwords?

They've said in multiple infomercials that they get their money by being paid per view on their cable networks. They've also just started selectively enrolling ads. I think a conservative family owns them, but there's no bias in their news reporting.

Broadcasts almost all Trump rallies live without any fucking news anchors interrupting and telling me what to think.

>Fucking 10/10 network.

Also, at today's rally they actually showed Trump AND the huge crowd inside at the same time!

how do I watch it?

This. They do livestream trump's rallies, and constantly drop red pills.

>$4.99 per month
shill thread advertising

It's a news channel on your TV. I have AT&T, and they carry that channel. Check to see if certain cable and dish networks play OANN.

I find it weird they air on AWE too. Think they are owned by the same company but AWE is like the Travel Channel that also airs redpill documentaries about Muslims.

i really love red pills used as a noun

I don't get their TV channel so I'll YouTube them

linkedin.com/in/charlesherring

They're owned by Herring networks inc.

I started watching OAN last year, it's redpilled for sure. Only complaint is there's about an hour of content that's looped throughout the day. A few anchors don't make eye contact with the camera because they are fixated on the teleprompter...which is kind of annoying.
Still my favorite though