Post girls and others will give their price as slaves and WWYD (no restriction)

post girls and others will give their price as slaves and WWYD (no restriction)

10000$ to impregnate left, probably breed her 3-4 times.

100$ as profesional cumdumbser

$500 to jack off on her face and then snap her neck.

>tfw no messy room gf

?

Wat?

50$ - bed warmer or evening dinner

this little slut?

Cut her chest open and face fuck her.

How much

$100 for a blowie on a beach where all can see, of course with those titties out

Price and what use for these two?

$100 to impregnate, then hook up her swollen udders to a pump.

mmmm and how much for her?
tell me more

$50 for bj
$75 for titfuck
$150 for breeding

Slavery is stupid you guys. Anyone who owns a slave can get chained to a radiator and suck my dick

how much and wwyd

Girl on right and
I would pay $150 each, then tie them up in my house. I'd charge my friends $10 for free use of one of their holes.

cmon fellas

This fantasy world you invest in disgusts me. Do yourself a favor and seek therapy. If you are too afraid to sort out your problems, stick your head in a running lawnmower.

my crush, go on

Fellas are not your friends. What do you contribute to society beyond an example of its ill will?

>give their price as slaves

who pays for pussy these days? that shit is free

This is no place for a 12 yr old kiddo. Maybe you should spend some more time reading books and less time masturbating.

is that you peterson? do I need to go make my bed?

one more, cmon

Especially if you respect women and work to be a better person am I Right? A well informed populous is the best defense against bigotry! Thanks for understanding user

how for my gf?

Only 100?

I'd pay $75 for a titfuck, $200 to breed.

Making your bed is an asthetic choice. On one hand it can lead to feelings of control and organization, leading to feelings of contentment and confidence. However, it traps moisture and allows dust mites to grow between the sheets. The choice is yours Randall.

No-one?

You are not currently contributing anything of positive worth to society. It's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to make an honest connection with a living being. Purge yourself of toxic attitudes or be judged accordingly

She's a bj queen

which one?

How pathetic must you be to beg others to participate in degenerate line of thinking. Raise yourself to the standards of a healthy community. Do no bring others down into what I can only assume is your private hell.

gooks belong only in the designated gook threads.

i'd pay $500 for her, shes got a tight little fuck body, course when i sell her again down the road i might have to sell her for like $10 bucks because those holes will be loose ashell.

WWYD?

$50 for her to be a worthless filthwhore. Rimjob slut, ass to mouth, piss drinking, licking toilets, fucking dogs.

There is no greater torment than the isolation you will feel if you continue down this path of degredation.

I would come to your auction and fill your eye sockets with my thumbs. Kawaii Desu ne

i think $100 for her as a slave, ill get her cheap cause i buy her in africa were she was on a vacation and got abducted. I'd start off by training her gag reflex..

How much for this one and WWYD?

Products can't be sold separately, and you must use all of them

wwyd to the asian?

$1000 for a bedslave

Good price! Tell me more about what you'd do with her.

how much for each?

$1000 for the lot, I'll breed middle and right but pimp out left.

$200 to cum on tits

The football team would have an open invite to entertain themselves with this hoe. On the side they would see a voluntary donations pot.

These sistes?

I'd use her as a fuck toy of course. Maybe break her mentally for fun and have her constantly choking on my dick when I'm home.

$100 Titfuck and facial

How much for her

$750 for her, I'd keep her as my personal toy, have her suck me off whenever and wherever.

$20 to jerk me off onto her tits

These lesbians as a package deal

i'd pay $200 for each, and have them do eachother while i cum over them

Anyone?

anyone? all for one

$150 to cum deep in her throat.

Name price and wants.