Hey

Hey
i bought a bag of some very high grade amphetamine sulphate (speed) yesterday and ive been taking small doses daily for work throughout this week. i have no tolerance for stims what so ever except for the few cups of coffee i drink daily.
first day was great, great effects from such small amount, this speed is so damn good.
the following days however i got much less effect (euphoria,motivation, energy) from an even higher dose.
today i got off work early so i was planning to get tweaked on a high dose this time but i've been taking almost half a gram of this shit now but i cant achieve the same euphoria as i had the first day on only .1gram!
whats up with that? it makes no sense. worth to mention is ive been taking tramadol daily now for 2 weeks.
is my dopamin system or whatever fucked up from that combination or what

sandwich

This is called "chasing the dragon" user. It will never be as good as the first time and doing it daily really builds a tolerance

yeah but how can my tolerance increase so drastically just after one/ a few days

bruh just admit you're a tweaker stop trying to rationalize it

Probably some "ok" grade speed, your system just built a tolerance off it, get some better stuff and you might get that buzz again
Speed pills are always cutted with a bunch of shit so it's probably synergy of every ingredients in the pill making it last this long
I dunno honestly

did you even read my post dude i have 0 tolerance prior this

some call it the law of diminishing returns

Stop taking both. Seizure risk is too great. No reason tolerance would increase at such a rate. How do you know its good speed? Dnm reviews? Meth will completely fuck your dopamine system up, more than heroin. Be careful user.

congrats you are now shifting towards becoming dependent. Let go of the balloon now user

>been told the answer
>refuses to accept said answer
>going to keep doing what he originally intended anyway
>plus tramadol

i see a dim future ahead for you sucking cock for crack rocks OP. with no escape.

diminishing returns
your body gets used to the drug and creates a physical dependancy, so you need a certain amount for your body to function normally, you need more to actual feel high

yea i will stop taking the speed. i know the speed is good because of dnm reviews, yes but also a coke head friend i have who said its really good
yeah i will let go of that balloon
lol how can you say im a tweaker when ive been using low doses of speed for a few days only. i can kick any drug habit except the weed whch i cant seem to stop smoking cus i keep rationalizing it when i havnt been smoking for some days

>allready dependant on weed
>I ain't going to get dependant on anything else !!1111

hows ur sleep OP?

this
weed is the easiest thing to kick, if you can't kick it that means you've got some unaddressed issues

how about stop smoking meth you fucking retard

Dude you don't see it because you're a faggot but that's considered an addict personality. You should really stop before you make another thread about being homeless and just got fired, need money for cheezburger.

Your going to have a heart attack soon. Wait for it... I had mine

Dopamine takes time to restore in brain. Doing uppers on a daily basis is a terrible idea.

Just also want to add that any speed is the best high ever.

you sound like an addict