Oh how i've missed you Sup Forums and I come seeking your eternal moronic/genius wisdom...

Oh how i've missed you Sup Forums and I come seeking your eternal moronic/genius wisdom. Allow me to tell you a short story.

Our story begins this morning where some random person named JoeyWheelerRules sent my wife a friend request on her ps4. He calls her a cutie and asks how she is. She doesn't reply obviously because she's at work and im at home watching the baby. I think nothing of it. Then right in the middle of me yelling at Mr. Noodle for being a dumb cunt and not able to lift up his left hand while elmo attempts to help him, i get bombarded by audio messages from him. My daughter loses her shit because Elmo is no longer playing and im not making a fool of my self making fun of Mr. Noodle. Well, I listen to said audio messages and its him talking shit to my wife about being a tease and not responding to him. He's made a whole bunch of posts,text and audio ranging from calling her a whore to asking if she wants to get with a real man back to shes a tease whore. Keep in mind nothing has been said to him. Friend request, straight to pick up lines, straight to rage. The idiot even posted his phone number in one of the messages.

That brings us to my question...How should I fuck with this guy? I'm wanting to call him and make a big deal pretending that my wife is actually my 17 year old daughter or some shit. She said that prob wont work since her picture is of her and our baby. What do you guys think? What evil shit could I do?

tl:dr
dude sends my wife's ps account messages
sends his number
wife never responds cus she at work
dudes goes nuts and leaves tons of messages
elmo gets fucked with and daughter goes without elmo for 30 seconds and rages
what do?

shameless self bump with his messages

more from ole joey wheeler

Filirt with him and get him to buy you games on psn

thats pretty good, i wonder if he'd actually buy anything though.

Just tell him something along the lines of I do need a real man, and a real man takes care of his lady.

What I'd do? Mess with him, have a little fun and figure out what's going on in the process.

If you trust your wife to be honest, ask her. If not, go incog on him and get some information while messing with his head.

i sent him a text.
oh i trust my wife fully. Right now im talking to him via text. Gonna post pics shortly.

well i've got more info on mr Wheeler.

more from our texts

mooooar

still moar

lastly since i stopped talking to him.

Sooo I got his name and city now.

I'm thinking of trying to find his address now and sending him a picture from google maps

Make up some shit about your husband being a dead beat dad or that he's cheating on you and you want to get even or that video games is your only distraction and that you need more.

Alrighty I'll give it a shot. Lets see where this goes.

side note...i feel like that name he gave is super fake...it not he has one of the most boring regular names of all time.

Lawarnce is pretty out there.

perhaps, the rest of it is super common though. I haven't been able to locate anyone by that name in the city he listed thought. Tempted to pay the 95 cents to do a backwards phone check to find out for certain.

Is he buying you a game yet?

doesnt seem like it. Getting next set of pics ready. He's unemployed and most likely lives with his parents still.

Sounds drunk. Tell him hes messaging a classroom full if kids. That she’s a teacher, and now every parent in the class wants the info.

That its your job, to report him for indecent exposure. Problem is, he has your wifes account. I’d be asking myself, who do I know, who’s capapble of this. And knows i’d see it?.

not censoring his number anymore...too much work and fuck em lol

moar coming

blah blah blah

still more of him trying to take my wife lol

dumping the dump is dump work

uuuugh

almost caught up

so close

just one more...

he's sent way more while i was getting screen shots from phone over to computer. This dude wants my wife bad...im convinced he doesn't actually know her or has talked to her before though